Scene of our life (2Jung AU)

ONESHOTS GFRIEND

The first scene that we see is a sandy beach, waves beating against the shore, a lunar path and two figures sitting near a small fire. We can see that on the beach besides them there is only a guy with a dog and also in the distance we see surfer. We also see how the light burns in the viewing house, and we see the shadow of a person there. We are again shown two people near the fire, only now we see how the frame is approaching and now, we are near them. These are two girls, and they laugh out loud. They are covered in a blanket for two; they both hold branches with a toasted marshmallow. The atmosphere between them is friendly and comfortable. They are so calm with them that you do not want to leave this place.

The screen goes blank; the next thing we hear is the sound of waves, a quiet voice saying:

“How do I confess that I love you?”

***

The second scene, which we see the same beach, only in the early morning, the head of a girl with short black hair lies on the shoulder of her friend. We are shown nearby how a girl wrinkles her nose, sticks out her lips, as if kissing someone. We are shown the facial expression of a friend, a girl with long silky blond hair, who was carefully braided last night carefully. We see dark chocolate eyes looking at a sleeping girl with love.

The screen goes blank again, and again we hear yesterday’s voice saying:

“How I wish that the one you see in a dream am me. But I know that my name Yerin will never be uttered by your lips. After all, for you I am only a childhood friend.”

***

The third scene that they show us is the road. We see two bicycles; we see the backs of two people, the same girls, a blonde and a brunette. The brunette is a little ahead, ahead of her friend, fervently shouting back:

- Faster, Yerin- unnie ! We are late! We cannot be late on the first day of classes! Faster!

- Wait for me, EunBi!

“ Eunha, ” the brunette corrects, fleetingly glancing back at her friend. “Call me like that now, unnie.” Now for everyone I am Eunha .

- But I like your name EunBi - pedaling with all her might, the blonde caught up with Eunha . “May I call you that when we are alone?”

- No, say another name - but seeing the puffed expression on Yerin's face, the girl sighed, said - Okay, only when we are alone, very, completely alone.

- Now we are very, very alone, so I can call you EunBi? - satisfied Yerin, smiling broadly, showing a beautiful smile with her eyes. The brunette nodded. - EunBi, EunBi, EunBi...

**

The fourth scene. We are shown a school class. It is empty, except for two girls sitting at their desks. Yerin, who turned away from Eunha, was offended by pouting. Eunha , who diligently tried to attract the attention of her friend. Her cute, thin voice reflected in an empty room, spreading her words in all corners:

- Forgive me; I have not forgotten, however, I just lingered a bit with the president. I saw your messages, but could not answer for a reason that I cannot voice. I really didn’t ignore you. What should I do for you to forgive me? - the girl sat very close to her friend, not seeing any reaction to her words, she resolutely hugged Yerin by the waist. She brought her face as close as possible, then jokingly blew into her ear. Yerin flinched, turned her head, and lips wanting to say "What are you doing?" met the lips of Eunha.

Frozen frame in surprise eyes, the screen went blank at the moment when their lips parted.

**

Fifth scene. They show us the street near the house, Yerin sits on a swing, she is still in school uniform. She pushes herself off the ground and swings on a swing, raising her legs high. Her fingers turned pale with tension as she held on. A frame is brought closer to us, and we see a tear-stained face. She is still crying, angrily in the voice, we hear her muttering:

“Why did I confess?” She will never talk to me again! I am disgusted with her! I am disgusted with her!

The next thing we see is Eunha’s bedroom, she lies on her bed and looks at the ceiling. Next to her is a photograph of laughing children. We can recognize in them little Yerin and EunBi. We see her raising her hand and touching her lips with her fingers, then abruptly pull back and covers her face with her hands.

“Why did I say that?” How can I fix my mistake?

***

The sixth scene begins from the moment when there was a kiss. We are shown a scene as if one of the girls remembers this moment. We again see a kiss that drags on, no one takes a step back. We see a slow motion shot of a kiss ending. We see both girls covering their lips with their palms, moving away from each other, and then, silently, without words, Eunha leaves the classroom. Yerin remains to sit in the classroom, still not believing what is happening. We see how her fair skin turns pink, she takes her palm from her lips, and we see a smile:

- She kissed me - with a gasp we hear Yerin's voice.

We see Eunha running along the corridors , then she leans against the wall, puts her hand down, presses her heart, says:

- Why is my heart beating so fast? She just kissed me. Yerin- unnie kissed me. What should I do? What should I do now?

The next frame that we see them two sitting in the park. They are sitting apart from each other. They are silent. No one dares to speak first. We see Yerin trying to say something, but hesitantly looks at the girl’s profile. The lantern, standing near their bench, falls on the profile of Eunha , making her silhouette even more beautiful in the eyes of Yerin. She admires her friend, her voice trembles a little when she first starts a dialogue:

“I will not apologize for what happened.”

- Why? - attracts attention the words of a friend, Eunha turns to face Yerin.

“Because I have long wanted to do this,” Yerin honestly admitted, deciding to open her heart.

“You wanted to kiss me?” Why? You always told me that you will give the first kiss to the one you are in love with.

“I gave my first kiss to someone I’m in love with,” Yerin simply answered, sincerely looking into her friend’s eyes.

“But we are both girls!” Girls can not kiss each other! It is not right! Never do this again! Otherwise, our friendship will end!

**

Seventh scene.

We are shown two frames at a time. We see two girls hurrying to school. Eunha and Yerin, but they are not together. Eunha is cycling. Yerin runs through the streets, overtaking pedestrians, apologizing when he accidentally ran into them. They both got to school at the same time, a common shot shows us their meeting at the gate. They do not talk to each other, they just pass by. They ignore each other throughout the day and go home in different ways.

This continues many times, the last thing we see, they show us an empty road and sending an electric train from the station.

**

The eighth scene.

The scene begins in a very strange way; we see a bus filled with schoolgirls passing by. Loud music was heard from the windows, and we heard loud voices of singers. Their faces are thrilled, they cannot sit still, turn around, look out the windows, tease each other. Among these faces, we notice the indifferent face of Eunha. She is the only one who does not participate in singing, in fun. She is the only one looking at the phone after she dialed a message and sent it.

At the same time, we are shown a frame, a karaoke bar, where two girls are loudly singing a song in one of the rooms. The third girl, not involved in singing, sits on the couch and just drinks alone. In the darkness of the room it’s difficult to make out, but at the maximum approximation of the frame, we see Yerin. She changed a little, her hair color is now dark brown, trimmed to the shoulders. She is wearing casual clothes. In her hands she holds a phone, a message appeared on the screen:

We need to talk. Let's meet at our place . ”

She turned off the phone without answering the message. Instead, she picked up a microphone, chose a sad song, she sang her whole heart story in it, in the end, crying in the arms of her friends.

The last shot shown to us by the train station, the registrar announces the departure, the doors are closed, but Yerin manages to fly in there. She leans against the glass door, holds onto the handrails, the train takes her away. We see how she holds the phone in her hand, where on the screen it says:

Are you sure you want to delete the message?” Yes / N em . "

**

The ninth scene.

They show us a small piece of Eunha walking along the sidewalk, with one hand she holds an umbrella over her head, in the other hand lies a telephone, a shoulder bag, and sandals on her feet. It is raining heavily, it almost covers its silhouette in its drops. The splashes from the umbrella and the falling drops from the roofs of the shops she passed by left drops of their tears on the sundress.

They also show Yerin sitting in a cafe, on the table near her right hand is a telephone, on the screen is an image of a smiling Eunha. She looks at her, sadness in her look.

A little later she leaves the cafe, not noticing heavy rain, walks along the sidewalk. Her beautiful summer strapless dress got wet instantly, stuck to her body. The phone that she held in her hand, the last time popped and stalled. She looked at him indifferently, put it in her purse. She walked without taking the road, crossed the street after the street, turned into lanes, climbed the bridge. She stopped in the middle of the bridge, leaned on and looked at the Han River.

The screen begins to darken, and we hear Yerin's thoughts:

“We haven't talked for three months.” Why does she want to meet me ? What will change in our meeting?

She stands there for a long time, the frame goes blank.

***

Tenth scene.

We hear ambulance sirens. We see a hospital room. We see many flowers, cards, plush toys. We see Yerin lying on the bed. She is sleeping.

We see Eunha standing outside the door . She does not dare to go inside. She hesitates, bites her lips, tugs at her purse. She raises her hand to knock when someone standing behind her opens the door and gently pushes her inside. Eunha turns confused and sees one of Yerin's best friends. Joy stands with his hands on his hips, looking sternly at the girl, then quietly, so as not to wake his girlfriend, points to Eunhu, says:

- Return it to us - after which, without adding anything, I left the chamber.

We see the still wavering Eunha, who carefully approaches the bed, sits down in a chair, looks at the sleeping Yerin. She looks at her with tenderness; her hand rises to Yerin's hand herself. She gently touches her palm, her fingers, then sticks her hand in, squeezes easily. Quiet tears fall from her eyes, the only thing her trembling lips say:

- Forgive me, Yerin- unnie .

The scene ends at night, Eunha is still there, near the bed of Yerin, her cheek lies in the palm of the girl.

**

The eleventh scene.

The first frame that we hear is the voice of Eunha, she sings, her voice tenderly sounds in the hospital room. She pours out her heart into songs, not suspecting that Yerin hears every note. She woke up long ago, the first thing she felt was the softness of her cheek in her palm. There is so much love in her look that it seemed to spill over the edge. When Eunha finishes singing, Yerin whispers:

“Have you forgiven me, EunBi?”

In slow motion, we see how one emotion changes after another, from panic to the most beautiful smile, Eunha just nods her head. Then he points to himself with a question in his eyes. Yerin responds with a light sigh and a nod.

- I missed you so much, unnie - in tears Eunha throws herself into her friend's open arms. - Forgive me for those words, forgive me! - she sobbed, burying her head, breathing in the familiar and native aroma of Yerin.

- Stop crying, EunBi, we cried enough for three months. Let's start with a clean slate - comfortingly my hair, suggested Yerin.

- Well, I like your plan - Eunha's voice was muffled, she hugged her friend even more tightly.

A little later that day, we see two girls leaving the hospital. They smile again, happiness is written on their faces. Joy follows them at a short distance, she smiles to herself, seeing the happy friends. Her thoughts, the last thing we hear in this scene:

" The first step has been taken, left behind small, open the eyes of Eunha ."

**

Twelfth scene.

We see Eunha watching Yerin and some girl buying ice cream on the other side of the road . They laugh merrily, Yerin lets the girl hug herself, kiss on the cheek. The frame moves quickly to the Eunha reaction. She is annoyed.

“I don't care who Yerin- unnie meets .” We agreed to remain friends - the girl grunted under her nose, turning around, going the other way, then stopped abruptly, looked at them again. She saw that the other girl was carrying Yerin on their backs, they both laughed merrily. “I can do it too, even better and longer than her!”

A little later we see how Eunha follows them, hides so that they do not notice her. She is displeased and annoyed, she does not like how that girl flirts with Yerin. And even more, she didn’t like the way Yerin reacted to it.

The scene ends with Yerin kissing that girl on the cheek, waving goodbye and leaving. Eunha watching and seeing the kiss freezes in place, clutching her heart. The last thing we hear is the beat of her heart.

**

The thirteenth scene.

The scene begins with the fall of Eunha , she accidentally tripped on her legs and almost fell, but she was caught in time by Yerin, who was going to meet her.

- EunBi, honey, is you okay? Yerin said excitedly, checking for bruises or scratches anywhere.

- You caught me in time, Yennie - thanked still shaken voice Eunha .

The second time, she fell as she went down the stairs and noticed a meeting between Yerin and that girl. She thought she would be crippled, but was caught by the hands of her friend.

The third time, when I didn’t hook my head on a branch, it almost hit the eye, but was stopped by Yerin’s hand.

This continued until the evening, even when they were going home together, she looked so closely at Yerin's smile that she almost hit the post, but Yerin was saved in time.

“Yes, what's wrong with me?” Why is today such a day?

“EunBi, so I might think that you like being in my arms,” Yerin smiled, carefully removing the hair from her eyes.

- I like.

“What else do you like?” - the girl grinned, pressing closer to herself.

“I like you,” Eunha said, biting her lower lip , looking directly into her eyes.

“Of course, no matter who likes a girlfriend like me,” Yerin winks, lowering her hands from the girl’s waist, but Eunha didn’t let her do this, she again laid herself on her waist. - EunBi ...

“I like you as a girl, Yerin.” She intentionally missed the word “unnie” so that she understood the correctness of her confession. “The truth is, I liked your kiss then, but I was so scared that I said I was disgusted.” The truth is that I could not fall asleep then, scrolling every moment in my head, remembering your kiss. The truth is that I ...

“Do not continue, please,” Yerin asked imploringly, moving away from her. “Don't say what you really don't feel.” Do not give hope, knowing that it will not materialize.

“The truth is, I was jealous of you, Yerin. The truth is, after analyzing my feelings, I understood something about myself, and I am grateful to you for this lesson in life, ” - Eunha sincerely said , fully opening her heart.

Eunha herself clung to the body of her older friend, stood on her toes and reached for a beautiful smile. Their eyes, like a magnet, attracted to each other.

The screen went blank at the moment when a couple of millimeters remained from the contact of their lips.

**

The fourteenth scene.

We expect to see the kiss, we want it and want it, but instead we are shown the Eunha bedroom . She is sitting on the bed, a diary is lying on her lap, she is writing down something diligently. Her cheeks are burning, she thinks she is in a fever, as her breath goes astray every time she writes the name Yerin in her diary.

The next frame we see Yerin’s bedroom, she sits in an armchair that is located near the window, looks at the crescent. She is dreamy. A photograph of Eunha lies in front of her. Moonlight illuminates her beautiful face, on the lips of which a loving smile plays.

The next morning, we see two girls approaching the school gates from different directions. They are in no hurry, because there’s still a lot of time before classes. Today they did not oversleep; today they woke up on time. They walked all the way, bouncing, smiling, and rejoicing in every little thing. There was only a little bit left to the school gates, they notice each other, look at each other, and then Eunha waves a friendly hand:

- Yerin- unnie !

“Good morning, EunBi,” she says softly, taking a decisive step, not seeing resistance, bends down and kisses her in front of all the students.

Eunha did not have time to screech, her thoughts stopped talking to her, her knees literally gave way, but she was hugged and tightly pressed to her, still kissing. She did not hesitate, hugged her neck, cuddling even closer, if possible, kissed with passion in response.

All doubts are gone, only something beautiful remains, something excitingly pleasant.

**

The fifteenth scene that we are shown is a sandy beach, waves beating against the shore, the sun's rays are played with waves and two figures walking along the shore.

We can see that on the beach besides them there are a lot of people today, everyone came to see the surfing competition. We also see how three rescuers come out of the viewing house, among them there is a girl, and she scolds them. We are again shown two figures, they hold hands, go to the place where they left their things.

With a close-up camera, we recognize Yerin and Eunha , only now matured girls. The camera brings us closer to the joined hands, closer to the fingers. There, on the ring finger, a gilded ring, a wedding ring.

The frame stops at this scene, and then slowly begins to go blank.