Morning sunrise_1 (2Jung AU)

ONESHOTS GFRIEND

Looking out to sea, EunBi finally realized how much she needed this vacation. The wide red sea, which gently melted into the blue expanses of the ocean at sunrise, was breathtaking.

When her friends suggested the trip, she told them that she could not quit her job. So when Hwang EunBi, her high school best friend, called the principal and asked for a two-week vacation for her, she was more than surprised.

The point is that Jang EunBi did not want to leave. She loved her apartment in Seoul. She lived alone, and ever since she caught her boyfriend cheating on her and kicked him out. She worked as a designer, creating beauty with her own hands. She liked to please people.

She never went on vacation. She enjoyed her life as a normal twenty-five-year-old woman who actually had only two very close friends. However, they were family and EunBi truly believed that she was not missing out on anything else. Hwang EunBi is the choreographer and Yewon is the elementary school teacher. They were always close to each other.

She remembered the main reason for this vacation. EunBi's parents died in a car accident on their way home from the opera a few months ago. Although her parents never paid too much attention to her or her accomplishments, EunBi still loved them unconditionally. It hit her hard and she really needed to get out of Seoul for a while.

*

She leaned against the railing on the side of the upper deck. It was not long before sunrise. She loved the sunrise. There was something about the way the colors of the sky blended with her surroundings and somehow expressed how she felt. Living on the west coast, she never saw the sun rise over the ocean and looked forward to seeing something incredibly beautiful.

EunBi heard the door open and close quietly. She turned, startled, and almost jumped on a blonde about her age.

-I-I-I-I'm sorry ... I didn't mean to scare you - the blonde stuttered softly. The young woman looked at EunBi, then her eyes darted to the side and her hair fell forward, closing her eyes.

Oh, if she didn't! She has the most amazing eyes ... What am I just talking about? EunBi's thoughts clouded her mind for a moment, but then she remembered where she was.

-Oh. No! Do not worry about that. I didn't know that someone else was standing by. Can not sleep?

-No, just ... well, I really love sunrises, and I wanted to see the sun rise over the ocean -the beautiful blonde said it softly, sometimes looking into EunBi's eyes. She saw that EunBi was looking at her. - What? the blonde asked shyly.

EunBi realized her mistake and quickly replied:

-Nothing! I just came here to watch the sunrise. - EunBi turned and looked at the water. “There is something about the serene silence at dawn.

The girl looked up guiltily.

-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt you.

EunBi turned around and looked at the girl in front of her.

-No. You didn't interrupt. I am pleased that there is a company with which to share such a landscape - said EunBi, thinking that there will be no one next to her except this woman with whom she would rather spend this time. “That is, if you want to spend time with me.

- I love being here - the girl gave EunBi a cute half smile that melted her heart.

Wow, she's beautiful. Where did it come from? You like boys! Boys, remember? BOYS!

EunBi mentally gave a lecture, but reached out and said:

- Nice to meet you, I am EunBi.

-Yerin.

**

Wow.

That's all Yerin could think of, let alone give her the opportunity to write a coherent sentence. Here she was, standing with this amazing woman who did not ignore her and did not tell her to get lost.

EunBi, she thought. A beautiful name ... it suits her.

“EunBi,” Yerin didn't realize what she said out loud.

- Yes? EunBi turned and asked softly with a smile.

Yerin was confused. She didn't want to say it out loud. She checked the name and completely forgot where she was.

- Nothing ... - She quickly turned away, blush flooded her face.

Yerin never believed in love at first sight, even as a romantic.

How could I fall in love with someone I just met? She knew that fighting her instincts was useless, there was no denying that there was something between them. Am I ... no ... this is crazy ...

She shifted her position while still resting on the railing, while her right forearm touched EunBi's hand. Yerin heard the blonde next to her sigh sharply and pulled her hand away, afraid to frighten EunBi away.

Why did she pull away? Did she not like my touch?

Yerin lost her balance as she moved away so quickly and began to fall. EunBi lunged forward and grabbed the blonde before she fell completely.

-Are you okay? - She asked, removing blond curls from brown eyes.

Yerin looked into the depths of EunBi's eyes with a mixture of surprise and embarrassment.

-Yeah - she gasped.

EunBi smiled sincerely and whispered:

-Good.

This seemed to bring Yerin back to Earth, and she looked away from EunBi.

“I… sorry for being so awkward - she pulled out of EunBi's arms, albeit reluctantly, and tried to get up.

EunBi jumped up and reached out to help Yerin.

- Why are you sorry, it's okay. You did nothing wrong - EunBi took Yerin's hand and raised it. As soon as Yerin got up, EunBi did not let go of her hand.

They both looked at their clenched hands, and EunBi slowly let go. Her hand reached out to the hem of her skirt, where she idly fiddled with a loose string.

-I'm sorry. I have to go. Thanks for catching me.

Yerin ran away.

EunBi was shocked.

-Wait! Don't you wanna see the sunrise?

However, Yerin didn't hear EunBi shout after her, and EunBi sighed sadly. She turned to the railing and then realized that they had already missed the sunrise. The red morning sun shone directly over the water on the horizon.

That's all, EunBi thought grimly. - As if she'll like you someday.

**

Yerin ran. She ran away from the situation as quickly as possible. Isn't that what you always do, Yerin? Suddenly she stopped. This is what you always do, she thought, angry with herself. She turned and walked back to where she left EunBi.

It was still too early for most people to get up, and she walked across the empty deck. Her ankle-length pale blue skirt fluttered softly in the wind. She could see the blonde leaning over the railing and looking out to sea.

Yerin walked slowly over, trying to think of what to say. However, before she had a chance, EunBi turned around and looked her straight in the eye. The smile on EunBi's face was breathtaking. Yerin smiled back timidly.

-Hello. I'm back, ”Yerin said softly with a stupid grin.

EunBi's eyes sparkled.

“You’re back,” she replied, and her smile widened. "Will you spend the day with me?"

What am I doing? It's too early to ask her out, you hardly know her! And I invite her ?!

- I-I don't know. Would your boyfriend mind? Yerin looked down confusedly.

EunBi was surprised.

She thinks I have a boyfriend!

“No…” She trailed off, wondering if she wanted an answer to her next question. -You?

Yerin looked up and let out a sigh of relief that EunBi was alone.

“No,” she said with a wry grin.

EunBi chuckled back.

-Good! I mean, it's good that we're both alone, but not quite alone, because now we have a friend ... but we don't really have each other, we just spend time together, right? Because you never said yes or no ...

Yerin held back a laugh as the girl mumbled uncertainly, but it became unbearable for her and she laughed out loud at EunBi's words.

-And now you are laughing at me because I chatter pointlessly ... SinB always tells me that I need to slow down and ...

She's funny, the blonde thought to herself as her companion continued to speak animatedly. I like funny people. But who is SinB?

- So you won't answer my question ... Will you spend the day with me? - EunBi was looking forward to Yerin's response.

“Yes,” Yerin replied happily.

She asked me out on a date! Take it easy, she didn't ask you out ... she's just single and wants to hang out with someone, Yerin thought.

But she chose you. This last thought satisfied the blonde and she smiled warmly at EunBi.

-What did you want to do?

Oh, we have to do something ... I wish I could just watch the morning sun playing on her hair ... or how her lips look so attractive. EunBi burst out of her thoughts.

-EunBi? Yerin prodded. - What was on your mind? Anything specific?

-Hmm ... no. But I'm sure we could have come up with something! Because we obviously can't stay here ... - EunBi trailed off, expecting to see the blonde's reaction to her words.

-Yes! You're right, ”Yerin replied. Why can't we just stay here? I could spend the day just staring at her ... or longer.

- Well, how about starting with breakfast?

 

I wonder if I should kiss her goodnight EunBi got worried. She led Yerin back to her room and she didn't know what to do when she got there. Will she invite me? What if she does it? What should I do then?

“We're almost there,” Yerin said quietly.

She glanced at EunBi, who was deep in thought. The redhead hasn't said a word since she said she was escorting Yerin back to her room. She wrung her hands and looked like she was discussing something in her head.

EunBi lifted her head and smiled faintly at Yerin, who didn't reach her eyes.

Is she upset that she spent the day with me? Maybe this is what she is discussing. Whether or not to tell me what a terrible day she had. But how could she? She looked like she was having fun ... of course we didn't do much other than talking and walking around the ship, but she looks like she was having a good time. Yerin's thoughts were going crazy. I don't think I can take it if she hates me ...

We're almost there?! This means possible kissing or uncomfortable silence. EunBi thought as her palms began to sweat.

They walked to Yerin's door and turned to face each other.

"Well ..." they both began. EunBi and Yerin blushed and turned away. EunBi laughed awkwardly.

“Come on,” EunBi spoke up first.

Yerin looked back at EunBi, who was waiting for her to say something.

“I just wanted to say I had a good time,” she said softly. She paused, then added, "I mean today." She turned away, of course, stupid today! What other day did you spend with her? "And you?" She asked, lifting her head to see EunBi again.

EunBi smiled tenderly and looked into the blonde's dark brown eyes.

"I wanted to say the same thing." Yerin's heart began to beat. “But considering what you just did, I think I’ll say more. Do you want to do something tomorrow? "

"Yes, I'd love to." Yerin blushed again and nodded.

“Well, then I’ll stop by tomorrow afternoon? About three? Then we can have dinner or something.

“Sounds great. See you tomorrow. ”With that, Yerin turned to open the door.

She felt a hand and turned around. EunBi smiled uncertainly and pulled her into a hug. EunBi pulled back and whispered:

"Good night, Yerin." She left.

Yerin looked after EunBi, smiling broadly.

Wow, this was the best day of my life! She opened the door and entered.

 

EunBi practically ran to her room. She was riding on the top and couldn't wait for the next day.

She heard thunder in the distance.

“It will rain all day tomorrow,” the man said loudly to his friend. He staggered and was clearly drunk.

"I heard, bro." His friend spoke indistinctly, also drunk.

They looked up and saw EunBi walking in their direction.

"Hi baby". The first drunk moved towards her.

"You look cold; do you want us to keep you warm?" The second joined.

The first guy leaned over to her. He grabbed her hand and tried to hug her. EunBi slammed him in the nose, knocking him back.

Don't forget to thank SinB for that, EunBi thought as she watched the man fall.

"This is what you get for trying to ruin my day." EunBi walked past the two stunned men and headed to her room.

She went inside and changed into bed. She brushed her teeth and washed her face, then climbed into bed.

She heard the beginning of rain and frowned.

I guess I won't see the sunrise tomorrow either. Then she beamed.

I'll still see Yerin! The girl rolled onto her side, pulling the sheets tighter around her body.

The sooner I fall asleep, the sooner I see Yerin.

Finally she fell asleep, but before a couple of hours had passed, she was awakened by the roar of lightning and thunder that was approaching.

What kind of failure? Why exactly now, when in my dreams I was dancing with Yerin….

Lightning flashed, and the sky opened. The rain was pouring down loudly. She listened to the continuous stream of rain outside her cabin door.

She looked at her watch - 11:15.

I wonder what Yerin is doing ... maybe I should go to her.