Championship preparation (YeJu)

ONESHOTS GFRIEND

The rehearsal room was always just another pretext for her. She told everyone that goes to study singing there, in fact she was there to watch for Adolescent. Choi Yuna (Yuju) was preparing to speak at a gymnastics show, so girls rarely saw her in a dormitory. During the promotion with their song, Yuju spent all her free time at the rehearsal, and not in the dressing room.

Everyone missed a cheerful girlfriend.

Yerin missed her the most.

She used to secretly look at the girl's face, admiring her from afar.

Admiring any talent that the girl showed.

She liked to listen to the voice Yuju, laughter Yuju.

She loved to give her love to a girl who did not know about true feelings.

Yerin loved Yuna.

Yuna loved in return, only as a friend.

All members knew about the secret love, except for Yuju herself .

She was asked all the time when she confessed, but, despite the prevailing image of a confident girl, Yerin was not one.

Therefore, she continued to love secretly, hiding her feelings.

When Yuju was next to her, she could hide feelings.

When Yuna was not around her, hiding became more difficult.

Now she was sitting quietly at the end of the hall, not bothering Yuna that she was training.

She always came here and waited for the training to end, and then, without a word, accompanied her back home.

Sometimes Yuna noticed her presence, but most often she was so absorbed in her rehearsal that she did not notice.

It hurt, it hurt, but Yerin patiently endured the pain, healing his wounds with the words and arms of all members.

Each of them, seeing the suffering of Yerin, helped as they could.

Sowon listened, SinB jokingly consoled, Eunha hugged, Yewon just lay next to her.

Yuju was sure that nothing was happening, everything was as always.

"You will see, the Championship will be held and again everything will be as before. But still, my advice to you is, confess to Yuju. At least for the sake of my heart.

Yerin herself realized that you need to lighten your heart by telling Yuju everything . She promised everyone that she would say as soon as Yuzhu performed in gymnastics.

**

Yuju could finally breathe out freely. The gymnastics performance, for which she had been preparing for almost a month, came to an end. Exhausting preparation paid off with silver, but the girl was glad that she had done everything that was planned. She will again be able to return to the normal "I", be part of the group again and be able to spend more time with the members.

She really missed everyone, especially Yerin-unnie .

She was missing absolutely everything related to Yerin.

She returned, smiling at her girls running to her, with open arms.

Their embrace brought her home, back to her beloved family.

Yuju smiled happily, taking any attention signs from all the girls.

Yuju knew that a chic dinner with a fun and loud company was expected today, so she smiled even wider.

But her smile faded a little when she saw the sad look of Yerin.

Her heart ached in her chest, she immediately wanted to hug Yerin, to feel her warmth in her hands.

"Yerin-unnie , did something happen?" She asked worriedly.

"No, nothing, everything is fine. Let's talk at home" - Yerin simply answered, still smiling sadly.

"Are you upset that I did not win?"

“Of course not, silly. I'm glad that everything worked out for you” - her elder friend reassured, holding her hand, twisting her fingers. “I missed you, Yuna.”

“I missed you too, girls. I missed you so much,Yuju admitted, looking at all her friends, letting Yerin look upset.

**

Yerin was quiet all evening. She did not participate in any games, sat silently, watching the craziness of her friends. No one really asked, so they knew the reason.

Yuju did not know the reason, so she was worried.

She did not like to see the sad Yerin.

She wanted to see a smile that adorned not only her lips, but also her eyes.

All evening she sat next to her, held her hand, did not let go, except in the toilet or in the kitchen.

She needed to feel the warmth of Yerin constantly.

When they needed to go to bed, Yuju quietly asked:

"Yerin-unnie, can I sleep today with you?"

The answer came after three long minutes, during these minutes Yuju thought that she would be refused the request:

"Good."

Why couldn't she fall asleep as soon as her head touched the pillow? The familiar smell of Yerin completely enveloped her, calmed her anxious heart. And still, looking at the back of a sleeping girlfriend, the feeling of anxiety did not leave.

"Unnie, are you sleeping?" She asked in a half-whisper, gently touching her back.

"No" - the answer came.

“I can't fall asleep,” Yuju shared just as quietly , still keeping her fingers on Yerin’s shoulder blades.

"Hug you?" Yerin suggested, turning onto her back, meeting Yuju's gaze .

“Yes, please.” Trying to drown out her fast beating heart, she asked Yuju. For some reason, at that moment she felt embarrassed.

“Come here,” she opened her arms, letting her into her personal space, said Yerin. When Yuju out of habit threw herself into a warm cocoon, Yerin gently kissed the top of her head. "Sleep."

"Yerin-unnie?" She called again softly, listening to the same rhythm of her heart as her own. “What did you want to tell me?”

"Come on in the morning ..."

"No,"categorically said stubbornly Yuju, burrowing deeper into the embrace of the cocoon. "Now."

Why she demanded Yuna did not know, but her intuition suggested that she would definitely like the answer. Yuju listened to every loud heartbeat in Yerin's chest, her heart already knew the answer. And yet she needed a voice confirmation:

“Thanks for always keeping an eye on me, unnie.” Only feeling your support, I was able to withstand all the preparations.

“I thought you didn't notice me.”

“I always notice your Yerin-unnie presence. Wherever you are, with whom you communicate, I know that your eyes are always me. As my eyes always look only at you,Yerin-unnie.

“Thank you, I needed to hear that, Yuna,” the girl smiled sincerely, her hair.

"Yerin-unnie, answer one question truthfully, okay?"Dissolving in the caress, hugging tightly, she asked, almost falling asleep to Yuju."Why are you looking at me like that?"

Instead of saying what the voice would say, Yuju heard a reliable voice, the voice of the heart, which said:

“Because my love for you is a secret, Yuna. My love is not for screaming.”

The next morning, when Yuju woke up alone in bed, she still remembered the voice that sounded in her heart. And she also remembered the secret agreement between her and Yerin, enshrined in a tender kiss.