Act 1_Yerin puppy _(1)

ONESHOTS GFRIEND

The 5-member national girl group GFRIEND topped the charts worldwide with their recently released Summer Night album. Many people loved their song and their dance. After the promotion, they were given leave for two weeks, and the first thing the leader did, as soon as they were given free time, was to bring a puppy to the house. A small, snow-white puppy who whined plaintively, curled up on the floor.
She then went out to shop, and only opening the doors, she almost stepped on him, it's good that she stopped her foot in time.
- Oh, what is this cute creature? - She gently asked the lump, which, hearing the warm intonation in his voice, raised its head.
First of all, that he saw large palms, with thin fingers, warmth and comfort emanated from them, the puppy rose on trembling legs and allowed himself to be raised.
- How thin you are - Sowon gently hugged him to her chest and returned back to the house. Yuju, who was just passing the front door, was surprised to see the leader:
-You came back so quickly, unnie. Did you forget to take something? - then her eyes noticed a fluffy lump pressed against the girl's chest. She came closer, looked closely: - How cute - her voice sounded tenderly, she carefully touched the head with her finger, it.
- Yuna, do we still have milk? - Sowon asked worriedly, going to the kitchen, seeing there EunHa, that at the moment she was taking milk from the refrigerator. - Excellent, EunHa, pour a little on a saucer - she asked, taking the puppy from her , which rested with its nose and was sniffing. - Kid, I'm sorry, but you need to eat, - Sowon said in the most affectionate voice, putting the puppy on a chair, moving a saucer of milk towards him. The puppy sniffed carefully, then looked uncertainly at Yuju, who sat down next to him, as if asking permission:
- Come on, do not be shy, this milk is completely yours - she smiled, nodding her head, pointing to the saucer.
- He's so cute, where did you find him, Sowon-unnie? - Sitting down on the other side and also watching him, asked EunHa. And while Sowon was explaining to the two girls where he had found him, the puppy stuck out its tongue, tasted the white water.
"Hmm, not bad, I like it" - thought the puppy, starting to swallow milk, quickly working with his tongue. By the time he was finishing his meal, two more girls entered the kitchen.
- Unnie, are you still here? - Asked one girl, the puppy shuddered and shrank in fright, looking at her warily. - Hey, what are you doing, I'm not scary at all! - she was indignant, but then her tone became much lower, soft: - Sorry, I didn't want to frighten. Want more? - Pointing to the carton of milk, the puppy hesitantly looked back at Sowon, meeting the same soft look.
- Eat - and he obediently obeyed her order, gladly accepting caress from the hands of his new owners.
Later that day, when the well-fed and happy puppy was taken to bathe, the girls discovered that it was a female dog. They began to invent names, nicknames, suggesting the strangest ones, from which they wanted to cover their little ears with their paws. The puppy lay comfortably on the lap of Umji, the maknae of the group, lazily watching the girls, sometimes falling asleep, but waking up after another SinB cry.
Surprisingly, the puppy quickly got used to them, although she only knew about them for a couple of hours.
It’s like I’ve returned home, - the puppy thought, burying her nose in her paws, sleepily listening to all the voices. But then her ears perked up, she even rose a little, barked at one name:
- Yerin? Did you really like this name? - the puppy barked again, happily wagging its tail. - Then welcome to our house, Yennie - the girls smiled, alternately her head and body.
From that day on, the snow-white puppy acquired a name and a home.