Navy motel

Mafia ...ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rain start to poor heavily that day hitting the metal peace of tube in his hand, his chest was raising up and down, its not tiredness no it’s excitement for sure, he look at the blood running down sinking greatly with the rain to clean the metal like it touched nothing, like it didn’t just smashed so many bones and opened so many flesh...

 

the place around him was quiet now... there is others that still standing there speechless of what they just saw... he look at them...knowing his next targets...holding back isn’t one of his choices neither his wants, he never hold back when he feels the blood between his fingers because he do like this feeling the most in his life, and the rain just happened to take away that feeling, so he want more, more and more and more.

 

But no, it’s unfair...if they are weak he can’t kill them he need to...

 

Show mercy...

 

That what they told him since the days he can remember, they told him to 

 

Show mercy...but not for too long, people are foxes, untrusted, deceivers...so just for seconds, show them mercy, but after don’t let anyone breath...just for seconds...

 

“just for seconds” he said loud enough for them to hear him “you can runaway because I will start...killing” 

 

He said and the words been heard wrongly from those around him...they thought they need ‘4 seconds’ to leave his sight and they all start running away for their life...

 

 

 

~ before

 

 

 

“WHO TOOK MY BROTHER?” The left hand shout at the man who came in to Junmyeon office to tell the news about the new mafia!

 

“Sehun chill” Jongdae said when he saw how disrespectful Sehun was in the present of his Boss

“CHILL?” He shouted “HOW CAN I CHILL AND MY BROTHER COULD BE DEAD BY NOW!”

 

Junmyeon raise an eyebrow at the left hand “yelling won’t help you Sehun! we need to know why he took him and didn’t kill him at the scene”

 

Sehun look at his boss, he was gonna yell again but he do respect the one sitting in his desk, and he know he will find a good way out of this problem, he contain himself, closing his eyes letting all the anger inside, but for sure that new mafia leader mess with the wrong family!

 

the man who bring the news left, letting just the three now inside that room,

“What now?” Jongdae said but he saw his leader in a deep thinking...so he just waited for him to clear his mind.

 

Junmyeon sits silently behind his desk, his mind was thinking of a way why the face chain leader is interesting in Sehun big brother? What the point? His not that rich he doesn’t have that knowledge, his not that known...if he want a person of the Oh family! doesn’t he need to get his hand on his left hand if he want to destroy him? 

 

“Sehun don’t make any move, if we can get a lead to why he took your brother I guess we should talk to Chnayeol first!”

 

Jongdae raise his eyebrow “why?” 

Junmyeon did answer the question “we make a deal with the top 1 mafia, but what was his deal with that guy? Am afraid our next move could be a way for him to make Park Chanyeol turn against us!”

 

Jongdae nodded understanding the situation, but Sehun was frustrated, to the point he just left that office with no words

 

“Keep an eye on him! Don’t let him go after the new mafia”

 

Hearing the order Jongdae immediately said “yes sir!” and left with fast steps following Sehun.

 

Junmyeon being alone in his office now, he took his phone and dial a number that he hates to call, but what he should do? the people around him start to doubt his capacities.

For years he was the top 2 leader, the clever one, but dealing with someone that strikes from the back everytime...is hard, the new mafia leader...he killed the most of his followers...he took over the most of his spots...And everytime he can’t decide what his next move, his rythme isn’t as anyone else before, for the first time he saw someone plan his moves like this, like he just doing things randomly.

 

“Hello?”

 

He heard from the other side of the phone and answered “hello Mr.Park am sorry for disturbing your busy day”

 

“Not at all Mr.Kim!”

 

Junmyeon tried to make it clear and simple, and also not sound like he want to know what the two couple now agree on, because hell he know that engagement isn’t love! Before two days Chanyeol wasn’t even knowing the other exist! “congratulations on you engagement first!”

 

“It’s part of our plan”

 

Junmyeon questioned himself  ‘if this was the solution of Park Chanyeol’ “really? well I thought it could be more then a plan, that why I called” he tried to take the other curiosity.

 

“Is something wrong?”

 

Junmyeon know he did get his attention now, “well you know me, I don’t touch what belong to you! and since it’s just a plan I can do what ever I want to him” he felt Chanyeol getting silent for seconds before he answered him

 

“Did he target you again?”

 

Junmyeon smiled “a close one, he kidnapped one of the ‘oh’ family, am afraid I can’t control his actions, so if anything bad happened please don’t blame my man, because he start it”

 

 

~~~

 

 

“I see” Chanyeol was in his house office, he plays with his fingers non-stop in the black desk when he heard the words coming out from the other mouth “I will see about it” and that was the last thing he said befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter