Next step

Mafia ...ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The words been said and it was confusing to anyone will hear them coming out from the mouth of the one that start crashing everyone in his way to get recognized, the one that made the first top 1 Mafia leader marry him because he know he can’t be defeated...but now he said ‘protect me?’

 

The laugh of sarcasm from Chanyeol mouth couldn’t stay inside, he laughed a little bit not believing what he just heard, does this man joke around? Or he is mocking him?

“Am sorry I didn’t get you” Chanyeol tried to be polite since the other face didn’t give a hint if he was joking or saying the truth, it was just expressionless...a dead serious if he can describe it right! No changes in any single muscle of that cheeks or eyes...just the iris and the lips moving like he was a robot.

 

“is it hard to agree on mine?”

 

Baekhyun said and now definitely this one was a mocking frim Chanyeol point of view, well in that case he was serious before? “I said I didn’t get it! Which mean i want to know from who I should protect you”

 

The eyes with that rare color now look down at the tea pot on the table, he helped himself taking it and slowly taking a cup near the now empty plate, Chanyeol couldn’t stay without noticing how perfect his hands were, making him doubt if this ‘Baekhyun’ even hold a gun before, he stayed silent while observing him poor the cup of tea to himself with so much smoothness that definitely catch the eyes.

 

And strangely he didn’t mind waiting the answer...

 

He saw him putting the pot back to the plate, but his fingers didn’t touch the cup again, now he look back at him with that one eye, and that chain that cut his face on half, what the point of putting it? Is he a psychopath? Or a fashion creator? Because he never saw one having a chain in the face before....

 

And finally he answered....

 

“From you”

 

Chanyeol raise an eyebrow at the answer but he didn’t say a thing because he know what the man meant now, he stayed silent for few seconds just looking at that eye that look back at him, waiting his answer

 

“you will be officially my husband after few days” Chanyeol spoke “and killing you after the marriage that something will make everyone look down at me! If I want to kill you I would make the sky rain fires on you and all your followers” Chanyeol said the words a little bit with anger, true he did think of getting rid of him after the marriage, even Yixing volunteer to do it with no suspicious, but now he must change the plan...or maybe making it early before the marriage.

 

“I see” 

 

Were the only words coming out from Baekhyun when he took the cup finall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter