leaving?

Mafia ...ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

For Baekhyun telling those two his story wasn’t necessary, but they both start to feel they are untrustworthy, but not at all! Baekhyun respect the two and how loyal to him, and few people could find a place in Baekhyun heart, one is Yuta that why he is his left hand, more then how he is skillful Yuta did everything to gain Baekhyun trust even sacrificing his life so many times.

 

 

“Few people know who I am” Baekhyun said “what they know is the distorted god, they never saw my face even if am there in front of them they won’t recognize me”

“Even Tao?” Xiumin asked knowing that the guy calling him smile is around

Baekhyun nodded “he thinks am in that mafia with a good position"

Xiumin look at Kai then Baekhyun “the sniper we captured...” he hesitated “...more like your little brother captured...was scared that someone calling you ‘smile’ will kill him because he mistook his target, he sounds like the orders is no one should hurting you”

Baekhyun nodded “I did figure that out in the ship the day Shavi wanted to kill Chanyeol”

Kai open his eyes wide “oh they didn’t even try to get you, even Chanyeol was so much trouble that day but at least one bullet could reach you, they did ignore you the most”

Baekhyun nodded “he want a show down, and he said it to me the first time we met after a long time he told me -don’t die till we have a fair fight, a fight to the death-“

Xiumin and Kai understand now...things become clear for the two, no wonder he didn’t say a thing. Because as someone in his position trust is hard and with his past trust is barely possible. Kai now put a big smile on his face “Baekhyun am happy you told us about you, now I feel more like i ned to gain your tust” he stands “am going to stay by your side till the day I die i promise”

Xiumin smiled with a fake huff “exaggeration....we know it will take you one meal to betray us all” 

Baekhyun had the very little smile hearing those crazy two, “I trust you both, so both of you stay alive”

“yes sir!” Both replied with excitement, and left after, leaving Baekhyun sitting there on the sofa, scrolling on his phone.

 

 

“They left” HyunJin came and sits on the edge of that sofa then fall backwards till his head was on Baekhyun lap, leaving his legs swinging on the side of the sofa.

Baekhyun move his phone away to see the face of HyunJin looking at him from down, he smiled a little at the one smiling at him.

 

HyunJin turn now a little to the side and put his face on Baekhyun body like he was hiding his face, he close his eyes and said, “I miss you Hyung”

Baekhyun who put the phone at the side now start playing with HyunJin hair “me too, but you should have left with Yuta”

HyunJin protest “Aa! Hyuuung! I want to stay here with you”

Baekhyun smiled, even if it hurt he smiled because with this guy he can’t stop it at all “but the school is about to start you need to go”

HyunJin went back to his back and look at Baekhyun he put a pout “Shirooo! I really don’t want to”

Baekhyun shake his head “you will go”

HyunJin hit his leg on the sofa “Hyung! I don’t want to I don’t like to be the nerd over there, wearing glasses acting like am weak and love studying”

“You don’t like studying?” Baekhyun ignoreeverything and asked about that

HyunJin roll his eyes “I do, I like how I can creat things for you, like your gun, the bulletproof, Yuta spying devices and the human like robot we sold in the auction”

Baekhyun smiled “yeah, that was a good way to spy on the top 2 I need to reward you for that”

HyunJin smiled widely “really? then let me stay here with you”

 

Baekhyun raise an eyebrow and look at the obvious escape conversation “What the real problem HyunJin? someone bullying you at school?”

 

HyunJin pouted but shake his head, his eyes definitely thought of something...or maybe someone

 

Baekhyun couldn’t keep it a secret “who is she?”

HyunJin look at Baekhyun in defeat he hid his face on Baekhyun again and muffed the word “he” from there.

“Oh” Baekhyun was surprised a little bit because it’s a boy “so he bully u and you act weak!”

HyunJin nodded not eyeing Baekhyun still embarrassed 

“Glad it’s not a girl so now you can confront him alone teach him a lesson and am sure he won’t bother you again”

 

HyunJin didn’t talk or move

 

“By any chance...” Baekhyun now get a clear image “you like him?”

 

HyunJin nodded so fast yet he didn’t show his face embarrassed, “Hyung, he is new and so hot, but he bully everyone” now HyunJin look at Baekhyun “he think he is a good fighter, I mean he is but I see so many opportunities to knock him down easily yet I can’t do that because I don’t want him to see me as a liar, and i dont want to hurt him”

 

Baekhyun was listening to him with so much happiness, he always wanted him to live a normal real life and even by a lie, HyunJin does live one and love also “am sure you can win him even as a nerd”

 

HyunJin blink a little bit to Baekhyun not understanding

 

“You think staying here will work? As long as you can still meet those who you like or love, don’t miss a single second away or you will regret it”

 

The words Baekhyun said felt a little sad for HyunJin, he moved his arms and hold them around Baekhyun waist hugging him dearly, “Hyung I hope to see someone give you the love you always gave me”

 

“You do” Baekhyun smiled playing again with HyunJin hair “just stay safe, because you are my only weakness, and if something happen to you, I swear I will destroy this world”

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

“Why are you so into work lately” Yixing said from the phone speaking to Kyungsoo “psychology says that 95% trying to forget something”

Kyungsoo said from the other side of the phone “am the other 5% then”

Yixing shake his head even if Kyungsoo can’t see it “will 4% said you are hiding from reality”

Kyungsoo voice heard huffing “what the difference?”

Yixing smirk “you will never know”

Kyungsoo “ okay am the 1% left?”

Yixing shocked in his breath “Wooh you been rejected?” And that when Kyungsoo hang up, Yixing laughed on his own, now he look at the food in front of him, he was supposed to have dinner with Kyungsoo but the guy is workaholic this past couple of days, also he stopped talking about Kai from now on, so definitely the two spoke about it in the hospital, and Kyungsoo got rejected.

 

“You will eat alone?”

 

Yixing heard a voice speaking with him, he raise his eyes from the plates to the body in front of him “Kim Junmyeon!” He was surprised seeing the face of the Mafia that fall down.

“I hope I don’t interrupt anything” Junmyeon said smoothly, and Yixing shake his head a ‘no’

Sitting on the chair in front of him now, Yixing wonder why this guy is still alive, he definitely though he would be a prisoner or dead in the worst case.

“You like spicy food” Junmyeon said smiling with his fine smile looking at the food.

 

Yixing nodded

 

“I will order the same, I never had this type of food” Junmyeon spoke again “the door my men were having was more dead...” Junmyeon raise his hand to the waiter “excuse me!”

Yixing was just looking at him

He spoke with the waiter and ordered the same now he look at the silent Yixing “you don’t look okay with me sitting here? I can change the table”

Yixing raise an eyebrow, play a little with his fingers on the table, “how you are alive?”

Junmyeon smiled “because am not dead?”

Yixing role his eyes, “I mean why Baekhyun didn’t kill you”

Junmyeon didn’t left the smile off his face “I work for him now”

Yixing eyes went wide open “oh wait wait wait! Working for Baekhyun a new mafia after all what you did to climb to that position?”

Junmyeon nodded simply like it’s no big deal “it’s hard to explain, but it’s better this way”

Yixing eyes look everywhere trying to catch his thoughts, “is he playing with everyone mind?” He look at Junmyeon with suspicious “you sure you didn’t get hypnotized...I mean you were a pain in the for us, how did he take you down that easy?”

Junmyeon shrugs “weakness maybe!”

Yixing mind went full questions “weakness so you know that and yet you accepted? I mean like working for him basically make Chanyeol and you have no deal!”

Junmyeon nodded, the waiter came with the food and Junmyeon start eating too “yes, but I doubt Chanyeol would stop the fake marriage”

Yixing smiled awkwardly “you too know it was fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter