Consequences

Mafia ...ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A knight, is in the shape of a head horse in a game of chess that can jump over anything to reach it destination even the queen, Not like other pieces they need to have the way clear in front of them to move first...

that why u always get ride of the horse if the game take longer

 

Coming like that and asking for a talk in private? 

 

Baekhyun who was putting the plates on the table went to his jacket, after he been left alone inside the house, he took the chain and put it in his pocket, searching at the side of his jacket he took his gun who was hiding silently, waiting the time for the news to break throw...and since that grandmother took the phone, the news definitely made her show her true face...A horse who can jump over the queen

his eyes roam to the windows around the place, he saw a stopping black Van not far away from the house which is definitely wasn’t there before, his eyes turn to look at Chanyeol and the grandmother who were being seen from another side, 

And yes he saw his phone in the old lady fingers showing it to Chanyeol, a smile did form up in his face then he turn looking at his surroundings, but not more then seconds,

 Baekhyun eyes went to the Van and he saw men stepping out of it, a scream of ‘No’ been heard by Chanyeol voice and an RPG missiles been launched toward him...he was fast to react since he know something going to happen, he slide down the ground to a corner hiding his body from the explosions...

 

One 

 

Two 

 

Three

 

 

 

three explosions, Baekhyun know this is the best time to fight back...even the place was now a rubles and fog, he can easily use that for his benefit, His gun was ready to aim, he came out of that corner but he heard a gun shots, Baekhyun raise an eyebrow at the blurry foggy view in front of him.

 

“What are you doing Chanyeol! Why did you kill them?”

 

He heard the grandmother voice screaming in anger from outside, but no respond was coming from the one she was supposed to be talking with, but inside that all crashed and on fire kitchen, Baekhyun can clearly now see someone coming, he aim his gun to the direction and...

 

“Baekhyun!” The deep voice was calling his name

 

now being inside and clearly not far away from Baekhyun who was pointing his gun at his direction. All fine with no scratches, Chanyeol just raise his hands up with “don’t shoot!” he was holding his gun in his hand, and three dead bodies behind him that take Baekhyun attention when the fog disappeared from the area, “glad you are fine” Chanyeol said again, “let us leave this place”

 

An expression of mocking form up on Baekhyun face, “us?”

 

“Yes! I have no idea...” Chanyeol was about to explain that he really doesn’t think his grandmother will start killing people just like that, but he got shushed by Baekhyun who just move his finger to his mouth with “shshsh”

 

Chanyeol raise an eyebrow at the attitude, but he saw Baekhyun looking at the ground, and closing his eyes a little bit like he was focusing on something and specifically trying to hear a sound...he turn around to Chanyeol room direction where the door was still unharmed walking to the inside with fast steps..

 

Chanyeol walk behind him, to the room and saw him going to the balcony and stopping there, looking at the sky, “that yours?"

 

Chanyeol saw an army plane coming faster, the voice from here was clear of the fighting falcon engine “No!” He said but with that he saw that plan launching missiles to their direction...

 

 

Everything happened fast...

 

those missile going definitely turn the house to ashes with everyone in it and around it....

 

a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter