Confidence

Mafia ...ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~1 day Before 

 

 

 

A maid walk with fast steps inside a huge house, wanting to reach the room of her master, and when she finally did she knocked the door a little bit faster then usual.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Young master Sehun, there is a man at the door called Baekhyun asking for the grand master” the maid heard the fast footsteps And the door got open as lightening with Sehun now facing her

 

“Who? What? You told grandfather?”

 

The maid shake her head a no “he is in the shower right now”

 

“Good!” Sehun said walking fast to the way of the door, thinking why his house is that big, but Baekhyun came here with his own hands was something! he kept waiting him at his place, using power to enter and making problems, but now his here? Reaching the door, and he was little shocked to see the Baekhyun leaning on the car with Kai in the driving seat, no one else around just the Oh men, 

 

this guy more then fearless

 

 

“I see you came here with your own feet” Sehun said casually trying to not look shocked

 

Baekhyun look at him, the looks were so calm, he nodded “sorry for making you wait for so long, I just came back from a trip”

 

Sehun raise an eyebrow at the guy, this is the first time talking to him directly, he always see him from afar, and the guy seems harmless, is he the one who most of the people fear him? And was about to wipe the top 2 mafia if Chanyeol didn’t stop him by the mariage “Am afraid i don’t trust you to welcome you inside” Sehun said

 

Baekhyun nodded again with a way of understanding “no trust is the best way to survive, the place doesn’t matter to me but the words does”

 

Sehun Nodded, “well I came to you to ask what you have against my brother? he didn’t want to say and he just want to change sides because of a little talk to you”

 

Baekhyun look at the guards at the area “that a secret should Just the Oh know about"

Sehun nodded in a prove “i see!, I know already my brother mistake, and I know about the deal you asked for”

 

“And I came for a reply” Baekhyun answered

 

“Who you are talking to?”

 

Sehun turn around hearing the voice of his grandfather coming, he stand straight and bow with all the respect saying “grandfather, please don’t bother yourself with this matter I will clean it”

 

The old man look at Sehun “out of my way to see this new Mafia trying to destroy our peace” 

 

Sehun seeing his grandfather angry, just move a way to the side, he never could say a word when the bigger in the family talk...he just shut his mouth and watched

 

 

The grand father look at Baekhyun, and Sehun notice that Baekhyun smiled when he saw him.

 

“Oh dear lord” the grand father said and bow “welcome”

 

Baekhyun did the same nodding his head in respect too “it’s been a while Mr.Oh”

 

 

Sehun eyes went wide open seeing the interaction of the two.

 

“Come on come in” the grandfather said with a big smile on the face that Sehun really doesn’t see him Smile like that at all, unless he was talking to someone important!

 Baekhyun nodded and went inside with the grand father, and Sehun followed them silently from behind

 

 

But in all this scene, Kai who was driving Baekhyun car from the port to their new base and now here was more shocked then Sehun when he saw the grandfather reaction “What did I just witness!” Kai said that with a laugh “Baekhyun already know him?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~ Now 

 

 

 

“The hell is happening here?” Jongdae asked looking at the face of Sehun that face is definitely screaming ‘a traitor’ now, and the look Jongdae gives are one of....

 

disgust.

 

“Don’t look at me like that” Sehun said with a casual attitude like he did nothing, “we are Mafia why you people always think others going to be faithful, while we all looking for power or to be specific survival”

 

“what power is more then the one u had” Jongdae asked in anger “Chanyeol? Last time I checked your family doesn’t want to follow that guy! Isn’t your moto to follow your family decisions?”

 

 “that true” Sehun shrugs without caring “that why am here and you there, be happy Xiumin and Kai didn’t kill you already”

 

 

Jongdae heard the names and his eyes just roam a little bit gathering his thoughts “is this the chain face leader doing?” The question he asked got replied by a smirk from Sehun “really we tried to kill him several times you tried to kill him several times, how did he even make you one of them”

 

Sehun start walking pass Jongdae “simple minded, that how you guys are, even Baekhyun looking for survival and not trust, but with his way of thinking...maybe he is worth the trust” Sehun said thinking of the conversation happened between his grand father and Baekhyun. 

 

 

You are out of your mind “where is Junmyeon?” Jongdae said hitting the cold metal bars in front of him in anger, but the answer he got from the so called ex-ally of his, or now traitor...just made his heart skip a beat...

 

 

“the top 2 mafia leader fall and Baekhyun sent me to tell you this, ‘your talented, killing you is a waist keep your title and just listen to his orders' those were his words"

 

“You joking!” Jongdae said in more anger “am not a traitor”

 

Sehun laughed “probably that why he sent me to just answer this stupid words of yours, your not a traitor if your leader is defeated, you are a survival and so many of your men will be alive if you accept, think about it idiot you have time but they don’t...a bigger war coming I hope you choose well"

with no other words Sehun left and the lights again just turned off making Jongdae Back to darkness....with nothing just his thoughts.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter