Queen?

Mafia ...ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of the loud music was making everyone dance to the beat, inside that crowd of dancing people Luhan was also jamming with the music, closing his eyes and nodding his head moving his body...and letting the music drive him away from the reality he was living in it.

 

But to be honest in the first time of his life he wasn’t having problems opening his eyes again, and coming back to the real world, since he Join that Baekhyun Mafia, the new ‘boss’ orders were...

 

“Don’t kill anyone”

 

And finally he can rest assure! Not thinking how he can get his addiction from, finding clients and doing several jobs to get a really bad amount for each job! Now he is just enjoying his life waiting orders...he never thought being in a mafia could be that much relaxing...

 

Or maybe it’s just Baekhyun...who pays good!

 

Swimming in his ocean of thoughts, he felt hands over his waist holding him from the back, he look down first thinking it must be a drunk girl -it always happen to him in places like this- but finding a man arms he did have the curiosity to look behind especially when that unknown was starting to get closer to his ears.

“The hell” Luhan turn to see who dares to go way further, drunk or not he will show him how to behave.

But open seeing who he was, he just roll his eyes and huffs, pushing the man from him with “you again” he refer to Oh Sehun

“Yes me! And you will see me more and more around” Sehun said now standing not far from Luhan because the place was crowded

“Don’t you have work or something better to do?” Luhan asked! but move out of the dancing floor after that

Sehun followed him “yes you!” he saw Luhan leaning against the bar of that place, and pointing to the bartender to get him something, “what important more then my heart?”

Luhan shake his head after drinking his one shot slamming the cup “I don’t know!! family”

Sehun laughed “so you know a lot about me!”

 

Luhan just roll his eyes again “guess I do”

 

“I don’t know anything about you! I tried to search but I end up empty handed” Sehun put his hand on his jeans pocket, the stand was screaming elegancy, “is Luhan even your real name?”

Luhan look at him, make a fake smile “you won’t find anything! Am not that famous”

Sehun nodded in an understanding “okay! If you say so! I will just ask you directly, you know between lovers there is no secrets”

 

Luhan now just give him a face saying so many things but especially ‘are you dump’

 

Sehun laughs at that face with “what?” and Luhan just stand leaving that bar with “please don’t follow me” and as if he said the opposite Sehun just followed him again

“Come on!” Luhan said stopping and turning to Sehun “not again”

Sehun smiled “why not”

“BECAUSE AM NOT INTERESTING IN YOU” Luhan screams 

Sehun laughed “you know, you are way more beautiful when you are angry”

Luhan just take out a voice of “uughh” from his throat in frustration, and walk away...

 

well not alone because he was been followed again...

 

 

After more then an hour, Luhan couldn’t do anything personal, at all! Going to his own place or go meet Kai nothing! The new shadow he got was still there, and this time didn’t bother to just walk beside him...till he got a phone call and Sehun said...

 

“yes Hyung! Okay...am coming”

 

That when Luhan know it’s time to get free

 

“Babe I gotta go now!” Sehun said so casually and Luhan turn to look at him with “what?” but that’s turn was a wrong move because Sehun just lean to him and give him a fast kiss on the cheek

“YA!!!” Luhan scream But Sehun just giggles and walk away leaving.

“That stupid idiot dump...” Luhan start to swear but he heard a...

 

‘Beep Beep’

 

he turn to look at a black car, it is the first time he saw it, black window glass. at first he doubt it’s referring to him, but after he decide to leave the window glass went down “get in”

 

Luhan eyes got wide open “B-Baekhyun!” he immediately nodded and jump in next to him, since he was the one driving, knowing it’s time for a mission.

 

 

 

 

~~~ after...

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol now was already in his bedroom, Kyungsoo drove him home and left to deal with  ‘Jiro’ the one he mentioned in the morning, he look at the ceiling, and thought again of what happened, Why did He even protect him? Why his morals kick so hard when he is around that fox! 

‘What the point of saving him after wanting to kill him? you just make it more confusing’ his mind start to reproach itself, but then he thought of that unique gun he hold, it didn’t look new, definitely not a new creation, but also he never saw something like that before...”huufff...just like the robot that Junmyeon have now” Chanyeol huffs while saying that.

 

‘Maybe you can get me something worth then what am asking for’

 

Those were Baekhyun words to Oh Sehun brother “wait!” Chanyeol just talk to himself when he remembered the two conversation “did he refers to the Robot?” 

But then he just stopped thinking he start to have headache trying to figure out the other motivations, he will just leave it to Yixing, the guy is good in fight but perfect in deceiving, if he is going to work in his field he is definitely going to win even against someone over-cautioned like Baekhyun...so he just close his eyes and surrounded himself to darkness.

 

 

 

 

a while after Baekhyun stoped the black car next the mention of that Park Chanyeol, he goes out of the car, the rain was still pouring heavily since the morning.

He gets some bows from the guards around, they didn’t recognize the car again and act defensively, each day he came with a different one, good shape, bad shape, taxi, even a motorcycle...it’s not their fault.

 

He gets in, went straight to his room, that room that now way too different, having black curtains some decorations of that room he just get rid of them and bring a mini aquarium putting it in the corner. The place was a mess, but for him it’s perfectly arranged.

 

He took a towel and definitely going to take a shower...he throw the face chain in the bed, go to the bath, and took off his clothes getting under the hot water...feeling the touch of it...it was relaxing, purifying as if he was washing the sins he did all the day.

 

When he finished,  he check his reflection in the mirror, the gun shot in his arm start to heal, but the race accident was still a little blue, he put a new pair of clothes, sport or comfortable that not in his closet, thighs and classic, yes that his casual.

 

He took a plastic bag he have already there prepared, and put the dirty clothes in them, leaving his room, walking in that hallway. opening a door of a many he saw the stai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter