Choosing

Mafia ...ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Being a top one mafia isn’t that easy...being the son of one of the dangerous mafia definitely not easy...taking over something you wished you would never had was the worst part...

 

 

I...Park Chanyeol I wished I had a normal life...

 

 

 

Chanyeol sits on his office, his eyebrows were crossed, his mind was calculating millions of conclusions and scenarios...”you sure about that”

“Positive” Yixing answered, “our intel outside did the research, if you want me to dig more just give me the green light”

 

Chanyeol nodded “do it, but keep it low” with that Yixing nodded and left the office, leaving Chanyeol with his brain war, what the intel was searching for is the background of that guy Zitao, and since he had a close relationship with Baekhyun the intel had a very outstanding informations....

 

First Baekhyun belong to a Mafia led by someone named “the distorted god’ Chanyeol know the name for sure but never met the man, people says he is too old, other says he is too caution or even afraid of death since he have so many enemies want to took him over for good, that why no one ever saw his face, and just his subordinates that do the jobs.

This guy known as someone who want to rule the bd side of the world, every piece of it, and the title given to him was much suitable when he never showed his face...ruling things but never been seen, still for Chanyeol this wasn’t the information he gots angrey from it no...not at all...he knew one day someone bigger would come and try to take things around, and he is so ready for that...he didn’t expect it to be like this -sending a man to marry him- trying to play with fate? The guy did believe he is a god indeed! 

what made Chanyeol angry is the second information, which is...Baekhyun and his mother meeting, and the two definitely working together, 

 

 

For Chanyeol the worst person in his life was his mother, to the point he doesn’t like to even bring her name at all like she did never exist...he wish she isn’t...he hate her more then he hate his brother, because she is the main character for all his problems that leads to everything now...but Baekhyun work with her? He won’t lie to himself that he grow a like for that chain face man, his ideas and attitude even his morals are something Chanyeol could not resist.

 

 

But since he met his mother... all of that was acting and Chanyeol just felt anger that he fall for it so easily...as a mother she know what he likes, what he wanted...and she just took the last missing piece of puzzle in his Life and make it poisoned.

 

So what the point now? 

 

Are they going to play him?

 

His mother, his brother and Baekhyun...

 

No wonder his brother never make a step toward Baekhyun and try to kill him, even after how he kill everyone Chanyeol will want to get married to...he just gave threatening this time...nothing else...Well...Since it’s clear now...and his mother took a step in this, since she knew she couldn’t bring him down alone...that make Chanyeol think of one and only thing...

 

 

he won’t fall down alone.

 

 

He took his gun from the desk, and click on button calling “Kyungsoo, come here”

"Oh I was about to call you..." Kyungsoo voice heard "you have a guest..."

 

 

 

 

 

~~~ before

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The lights were so flashy in every color, going off and on with the beat of the music, making everyone drown inside the ocean made of people...this place he is stepping is so known, as much as it the biggest nightclub in the country, as much as there is deals made under the tables...

 

Baekhyun step inside between those people who were so up and high with the music and everything else...his plane landed two days ago...but things were needed to be cleared as soon as he can...that why he is here tonight...

 

“You want a table” 

 

Baekhyun heard a lady coming to him and gets so near yelling the words in his ears but heard as whispers since the music was so loud...

 

Baekhyun look at her and the lady look at those sparkling eyes, feeling her breath been taking from her, she smiled with a big white perfect smile not ignoring the skin-ship she was making with her full body, the lady felt a hand going through her back all the way down and down, she liked the touches and look down with her eyes but did find the man she was trying to get him still with his hands on his pockets.

 

She turned shocked and found a smiling other man, not less handsome, who was touching her and he said “he need the table 35 but I can keep you company, call me Yuta” the words been followed with a wink and the girl liked the courage and she nodded, definitely not wanting any trouble after hearing the number...she switched immediately to the one who wants her.

 

 

Baekhyun look at Yuta and turn to continue his way, his eyes looked up, and he saw the face he is supposed to meet, the woman was drinking her drink with a fancy attitude looking at him from all the way up there. She raised her cup as a salute...

 

Now that he was all the way up, Baekhyun look at the woman wearing a red sparkling dress, a short black hair, looking like she was in 30 but truly she hits the 50s years ago

 

“Should I call you Baekhyun or son-in-low now” the woman immediately said when Baekhyun arriver to her table, the table wasn’t a small one but a big circle one with the sofa circling around it from two side, one Baekhyun was sitting on it now, and the other occupied by that woman.

the woman was accompanied by a bodyguards, with so many muscles and so much hights feeling like his going to touch the ceiling, the guard went to the both sides of that table and closed the curtains to keep it private from the people outside.

 

“This is my new toy so don’t think of something funny” the woman said introducing the body-guard

And Baekhyun raise his eyes to look at the hug guard, he look at the woman again and before he could speak or reply she talked...

 

“Those eyes of yours are breathtaking, sad you can’t be my toy”

 

“M...”

 

Again before Baekhyun could reply her she raised one finger like she doesn’t want him to say anything, Baekhyun look at her finger with those long red nails, she took the glass of the red wine she had before, stand from her side of sofa, and walk some steps to sit next Baekhyun...

 

She went closer with her head to get a clear view to the eyes she was talking about them, “since the last and first time we met your eyes...” she smiled with her red lipstick taking a shot of the wine too...”sad you married my son” she put the glass on the table and put a leg on the other one leaning with her side on the sofa and resting her head on one palm “I know why you are here, because of the men i sent on you”

Baekhyun didn’t need to say anything...

“I know you are a clever one, your boss s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter