Vibes

Mafia ...ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiumin left that place with the others, he was sitting in the front side, but he didn’t look at the front, his eyes were still on the side mirror of the van looking back, waiting when his boss going to come out with his car,  but he didn’t...he waited...but after more then 7minutes he didn’t see his car yet

 

“Go back” 

 

Xiumin ordered and the man who was driving didn’t bother to find a turn he just hit the breaks and turn the wheel...they arrived at the motel square, and Xiumin clearly saw cars in there, he open the door fast even before that van stopped completely, and he runs to the inside...

 

But why is he even worried....

 

The view in front of him made him clearly remember why he joined this guy mafia...he stopped there just watching he didn't dare to interfere...he heard the words and saw the men running away...he look at the other side and he saw the top 1 mafia leader standing ‘Park Chanyeol’ and his gaze make even his boss look at the same way, his leader knows nothing take his intentions just in case it’s important.

 

And he heard the conversation...while the others with him know it’s not their business and went back to the van.

 

 

Baekhyun conditions were simple, to protect him, which mean that Park Chanyeol should not sent anyone from his men to kill him, “This engagement is off” he said while throwing that iron tube on the ground... he look away from the top 1 mafia leader to Xiumin pointing for him to leave, and the other nodded listening to his orders and leaving  immediately, then he turn to his car with the broken window now and gets in, not waiting any words from the other...he just drive off that place.

 

 

Chanyeol look at the leaving car, He didn’t tell anyone the location, He came to check it by himself, he wanted to defend himself but isn’t it better if the engagement is off! still his Mafia Pride couldn’t let him be accused wrongly.

Still this is one of his area and the police are in his side, they don’t kill any mafia, because if they do...he will kill ten of them...just because they dare to interfere in his business, and the police already know they can’t fight back.

He move closer to the men in the ground checking them, “They are police officers indeed” he said with himself looking at the badges in their pockets, which mean those suppose to be his men.

 

Chanyeol stand there just feeling anger looking at those men...those who just trying to make his name lower then he already is! he is a mafia but at least he is known by how fearless he is and how he kills everyone he doesn’t like, not like this, if he sent someone he will be sure to say that Park Chanyeol says hi!

 

“Em..sir!”

 

He heard the sound coming from the entrance, and Chanyeol immediately recognize that guy who gave him the ‘frown face’ voice, with no hesitation he just take his gun that was on his coat and ‘bam’ he fire one bullet on the receptionist head. He look around at the room 23 and went over there opening the room to find the man, the ‘Oh’ is indeed over there unconscious.

 

 

He wasn’t lying.

 

 

 

~ after a little time 

 

 

Sehun storm in the room to find his big brother sleeping there...he run to him checking if he is still alive and yes he was.

followed by Jongdae and some others... Jongdae look around, he move outside that room to check the place, he saw 3 men were killed on the middle of the open square and one man was also killed near the entrance.

 

Jongdae move to that one when he noticed something placed near his head, it was a little card, he took it and raise an eyebrow open seeing the logo on it, he went back inside the room 23 immediately to Sehun and said with anger “what did you do?”

 

Sehun look at Jongdae with a questionable look “what?” But then Jongdae show him the card in his hand immediately

 

“Damn! I thought just the new mafia here! What was Chanyeol doing here?”

 

“Excuse me?” Jongdae said frustrated “you know what this card mean right? It’s a warning!”

 

“His my brother and family is first for me!” Sehun defends himself “the motel receptionist is an old friend and he told me he saw my brother with strange men”

 

Jongdae wanted desperately to smash this guy head on the near wall, younger people have no experience “when did you talk to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter