Recruit

Mafia ...ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The ship was now quiet the smell of blood was all over the air, no one is alive, not even the captain of that ship!

Kai look at the helicopter landing on the surface, glad the ship was a big one for it to land with no problems. “Em?” he said when he saw Jongdae going down, “I thought you are one of our men” he giggles but get a dead glare from Jongdae passing by him, ignoring him and went to his leader, Kai pouted “why people aren’t friendly?” he said leaning against the helicopter opened door, and look at Xiumin

“Are you okay? How about Baekhyun?” Xiumin immediately asked

“Alive!” Kai hopped inside “am tired as f***, I feel like I consumed all my energy”

Xiumin frown “every time that Chanyeol is in the picture troubles show up, we need to be extra careful to not get involved! we were so fine without him”

Kai took the seat near Xiumin as a co-pilot putting the material on his head “true, but he killed everyone so easily tonight, he even hit some before I do in seconds”

Xiumin frown “I know what Chanyeol is capable of; I saw it so many times with my own eyes no one could pass him in action! One of the reasons he is a top 1! But....” Xiumin just stopped

“There is something special in Baekhyun” Kai said as if he know it’s what the other think about and Xiumin nodded “yeah! But where is he?”

Kai huffs “went to his husband! Let’s just wait”

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

Walking to where Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Yixing were, the three turn to look at the extra face, two didn’t speak but one surely did

“you will take the helicopter?” Chanyeol asked and Baekhyun just nodded

 

“I should admit it”

 

The three look at the one speaking suddenly, which is Kyungsoo “you are so good Baekhyun, you knew it way before it happened” Kyungsoo just declared, and made both Chanyeol and Yixing confused

 

Baekhyun feedback was “...”

 

“That why you were up there?” Yixing said getting it, remembering the first bullet came from up there, definitely Kai was the one, so they knew something was going to happen before ahead.

 

Chanyeol raise an eyebrow hearing Kyungsoo and Yixing talk, he look at Baekhyun, “leave us for a minute” Yixing and Kyungsoo nodded moving away leaving the two alone.

“You came for something?” Chanyeol asked

Baekhyun nodded walking to the edge to look at the now all drowned submarine “I came to offer you a ride since you are too arrogant to ask for one”

Chanyeol look at him so shocked, now he talks casually?. Sometime he just get silent sometimes he gets teasing now that! “am not!”

Baekhyun lean with his elbow on the ship metal edge, look at Chanyeol and move his hand arranging some hair of his quickly “should we talk about the weapons you sneaked in this morning?”

 

Chanyeol could not defend himself, now he was the one who gives the silence as answers.

 

“I took the weapon market for a reason” Baekhyun talk now looking back at the water “that reason isn’t making your business hard, so you can just ask me to help you” he take a deep breath and stand straight “look at the bright side I may give you a better deal!”

Chanyeol didn’t like those words, as the leader he always had people work for him, he doesn’t ask for help! “Better deal? Should we talk about the race deal today?” Baekhyun look back at him slightly surprised, and maybe it a first to see him like this “you think I don’t know you raced and almost twisted your neck for a deal?”

Baekhyun look down and was about to laugh but stopped himself with an unseen wince. “are you stalking me?”

Chanyeol just roll his eyes “No! But I told you I need to know all your moves” then he wanted to teas back “you said am arrogant! just laugh why are stopping yourself? are you trying to keep a cool image in front of me?”

Baekhyun face was already back to its normal ‘no-expression’,

“if I could I would!”

The wind blow and the chuckles of that chain heard waving with that smooth hair...Chanyeol again couldn’t argue with that, the guy have a cut all over his face, a not-healed one, and he indirectly just make fun of it! “Go home directly! I have a helicopter spot at the back side of the house tell them to drop you there, take Yixing with you to take care of your wound he is a doctor after all”

 

Baekhyun shake his head a no “I still have an appointment”

“Then change it!” Chanyeol find himself unconsciously ordering but that how he is, always give orders “Yixing!” He called loud for the other standing far away to hear whose now came his ways with a “yes?”

Chanyeol, “go with him, and do your doctor things!” with that, he walk away to where Kyungsoo was, letting Yixing looking at him then at Baekhyun, as much as he doesn’t want to be with this guy he can’t refuse orders from Chanyeol, no way, not after the failure he had at the contract marriage day! “After you” he said, and Baekhyun just walk to the helicopter with no words.

Moreover, he followed him…

Getting in, Yixing just felt the tense inside that helicopter, Xiumin gaze him without a word, Kai give him a wink with “hi”, and Baekhyun just lay back comfortably closing his eyes.

 

‘Is this how Baekhyun feels when he is with us?’

 

Those were Yixing thoughts being between your enemies is not a good thing at all. They are just a new raised mafia and he feels this way, how about being between a known top 1 Mafia? Unconsciously he just approve the courage Baekhyun have to get married to Chanyeol and live with him. isn’t he afraid to get killed suddenly?

 

Yixing just felt a little guilt now because he was that one...the one who tried to kill him inside their property, look at it now he could kill him easily anytime now!

 

“Where should we drop him?!” Finally Kai spoke. “Chanyeol house” Baekhyun ordered and Xiumin nodded.

 

The road was dead silent, no one spoke just the fan of that helicopter turning and turning, finally they reach that house, Xiumin look for the spot and the red lights from some guards waiting the helicopter to arrive, were making it so clear for him to land, and safely doing that, Yixing fast then he expected open that helicopter door and left the suffocated area.

 

He heard the helicopter moving again and turn to look at Baekhyun who was still sitting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter