Forbidden kiss

Mafia ...ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You know...we all going to end up on a frame at the end, just a picture that someone who really care about you keep holding into it till he became a frame too...tell me kim Junmyeon...do you have that person?”

 

 

The situation was so tense for Junmyeon, last thing he remembered was being in his car, and got force to be slept after hearing that so manly deep voice, that doesn’t belong to his driver, now he just woke up in a room...a not so bad room to be honest a nice one with a view on the beach but all closed with iron bares, he tried to see if he can get out but definitely who put him here and didn’t come know he can’t.

 

 

Now when finally someone show up, and that door got open he saw the one and only...that face chain new Mafia leader that now probably took over his position, and became the top 2.

 

He saw Baekhyun entering, and in the middle of that room was a round little table that this enemy of his took a seat.

 

Junmyeon who was sitting on the side of the bed inside that room observe him, from the way he walk the guy definitely have a deal, but how he should answer to this deal was Junmyeon concern...should he gave up or not? 

 

And what been said before was the first thing Baekhyun said, “...do you have that person?”

 

 

Junmyeon didn’t know the point of this question, is he asking because he know he doesn’t have that person, or he is trying to show him how much he miss in life to want to keep staying alive? For both options Junmyeon wanted to sneak around the question because this guy is way smart for a mind game. “You have what you want now, what the point of this conversation anyway?”

 

Baekhyun didn’t do any reaction that make him unpleasant for the answer “What if I ask you to walk away from all this and never turn back and try to have a good peaceful life?”

 

Junmyeon couldn’t hold his laugh of sarcasm “are you mocking me?“

 

Baekhyun shake his head a no and spoke again “I heard stories about you, how you climb from nothing to everything...I admire people like you who always try, it could be a waist to kill you just like that”

 

Junmyeon raise an eyebrow, is this guy trying to look good? or he is an idiot “and if I say yes you will just let me go like that?”

 

Baekhyun look at him, he kept silent for seconds, then nodded one nod

 

“Listen Mr. Baekhyun” Junmyeon couldn’t handle the mockery or the act of stupidity this guy gave him “am sure what you are doing here is just a test, if I lied to you and say ‘yes i will leave’ then I go free I would raise my mafia back and you clearly know that, even if I don’t know you so well, I know you are smarter then what you just said”

 

Baekhyun look little down and a smile find it way to his lips when he heard the words coming from this clever guy. “That why I took you down so easily”

 

“Em?” Junmyeon have a full questionable expression on his face

 

“You are so clever to the point you don’t think your enemy could be stupid and do mistakes, and if that your way of thinking you just make your enemies so powerful even if they aren’t”

 

Junmyeon frown at the words coming from Baekhyun “so what you think I believe you when you say you will just leave me alone?”

 

Baekhyun shake his head “no that was just an example for you to know even a smarter person like you do mistake”

 

Junmyeon didn’t like what he just been told to him, but the guy smashed his mafia the day he show up little by little and Junmyeon watch it fall and couldn’t do anything till he went to Chanyeol, and indeed that was a mistake too, even Chanyeol couldn’t control this guy, or maybe Chanyeol just got controled by him too...

 

“Kim Junmyeon kills with orders” Baekhyun said

 

Junmyeon didn’t answer, this guy is much clever then him at this point, so being silent is the best decision....

 

“The rumors say that you never killed someone...you are too weak to fight in a 1v1 or else you would be the top 1, is that true?”

 

“That not what...” Junmyeon find himself defending not using the silent option...he realized that late but still he stopped mid sentence.

 

 

Baekhyun look at the guy calmly knowing he doesn’t want to speak “you don’t want the top 1 because you know you can’t handle his enemies”

 

Junmyeon close his eyes a little in defeat “you are indeed a fox, you probably know every answer to your questions somehow what the point of asking me?”

 

Baekhyun look at that window there and stands from that chair to it, looking at the waves “do I?”

 

Junmyeon nodded looking at Baekhyun back “yes you are, and I think you are thinking like me that why you took him as a husband, because the reputation Chanyeol build made even the worse enemies back off from him, leaving that position to him without a second thought” now Junmyeon let it all out “and to be honest I think you are like me too, since the day you came I never heard you killed someone always your subordinates do, or you end up with a deal? so did you killed someone before?”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled at those words “my first kill was at the age of 10” he answered like it's nothing

Junmyeon roller his eyes and said in a mocking way ”kid? what by mistake?”

Baekhyun shake his head “no, I wanted to kill him, and I did I was scared but never have regrets”

 

“Revenge?” Junmyeon asked

 

And Baekhyun nodded “its start with revenge but ended motivation...”

 

Junmyeon find himself listening so attentively to what the other said

 

“Motivation to live forward, and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter