Family?

Mafia ...ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun get down from that tree, it dangerous…

Hyung, it no big deal i just want to take a picture…

That not taking a picture! You are drawing it!

Oh, yes onni drawing

Seriously, you will hurt yourself

I will not fall

It is not about falling you idiot! That a beehive!

B-Bee!

You found him, Oh my god BEES!!

Why are you screa…NO BAEKHYUN DON’T TOUCH IT!

Run!!

 

 

 

 

Swimming in his memories…memories that are now writing in pages of a burned book…Baekhyun felt something around his waist…

A fish?

But that wasn’t a fish trying to pass by but it was someone holding him…he open his eyes to see a face…that face expressions were…

Worries…then…surprise…then…anger.

But he didn’t let go of him…he swim up still holding on him…till both were breathing the air again…

 Baekhyun was still looking so confused at the one who pushed him up, and still holding onto him, but before he could ask why this guy even doing in his room he got yelled at

 

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING YOUR DOING?? TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF ” 

 

Chanyeol seriously yell at him...he supposed to be the one who yells here, this is his room, and this one just came in...”don’t yell” he said with a sharp voice “and take off your hands” he said again when he want to back away but the other was just not letting go...

 

Chanyeol now shut his mouth and let go of the other waist, he saw Baekhyun swimming back to the staircase direction and left the water, he just frown and swim that way too...

standing in the dry ground, of course he was all wet, and he regrets it immediately, how stupid of him to go inside of that thing! Why again his mainly instinct kicked so hard when he saw the other not moving in that bottom...he thought his dead? So what? Isn’t that better for everyone? No?

 

He didn’t want to over think it and look at the door way, since Baekhyun is basically awake! He doesn’t need any antidote, and him being here is a useless thing...he walk to the door but at that same time he heard...

 

“Take”

 

Chanyeol saw a towel coming to his direction flying and he did catch it, he grimaced, look at Baekhyun who was drying himself too, and just took the towel and start drying his hair first, because he can’t be sick again!

A silent took control of the place, if he wasn’t seeing a person in this room, Chanyeol would swear it’s empty, he saw Baekhyun silently stand in front of a mirror showing his full body, he was trying to do something in his arm...maybe taking something off, but since it takes so long for him, he just take off his top...

 

Not knowing when his hands stopped rubbing his hair, Chanyeol just stare at that person and his reflection in front of him, so many ideas came to his mind at that moment like, ‘how can a person be so good shaped in that size?’ ‘Why his skin look so soft even if he is a good fighter which means he did train so hard’ ‘what that butterfly tattoo doing on his shoulder’ ‘why is he still having bandage on his arm’ and one question and the more important one ‘how he noticed every detail in that darkness?’

 

“You never saw a man body before?”

 

Chanyeol heard the question that sure made him a little bit embarrassed, of course he saw a man body! He is a man but why that embarrassing now?

yes..because he stare too much...too much longer then what he should.

He look at the reflection of Baekhyun on the mirror and damn those blue eyes were sparkling in that mirror, with that light, looking at him...”no I was just wondering...” Chanyeol talked casually like it’s nothing embarrassing him “...didn’t you heal yet?”

 

Baekhyun look at him from the mirror not turning “because of a certain someone I had to shoot it again to stay awake” he then change his eye sight to a sleeveless shirt on the bed near him and wears it on.

Chanyeol now understands the message he get in the night, a little bit surprised of the way he was thinking he just asked “you could have just...” but Chanyeol stopped at his own words...and of course Baekhyun finish it for him

“Trust you? And stay at your mansion” he turn looking at him with sarcasm “Mr.Park Chanyeol if i remember clearly you tried to drug me, now be happy you still having a conversation with me right now, because this going to be the last one! also you being here means you want to be sure am dead!”

“No! I came to wake you up! But weirdly you are awake already!” He said taking a little bottle from his wet pocket and slam it at a little table there “here you can see for yourself if it poison or antidote” 

but again he get the ignorance from the smaller one, he saw him turning around taking a little box, a first-aid box...And sits on his bed near that mirror, cutting the old

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter