A mistake

Mafia ...ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rain was something unexpected today, Baekhyun felt the water drops from the sky falling on him, he raise his head to see the sky, but not much time he had an umbrella ahead of his head, he look at the one who decide to share one umbrella with him, and he just gladly accept it.

 

The Eulogy that priest was saying come to an end, and of course the people will start putting flowers on the graves, as their last goodbye to the two, at first Baekhyun just ignore everyone and look at the ground, so many people around isn’t his thing and of course a flower isn't his thing eaither...

 

“Weixiao!”

 

 

A voice heard from his side made Baekhyun skin shivers

 

that word...

 

he look at his side, but the people who were there none of them have a familiar face, he look around, then start moving between the guests of the funeral searching...The crowded place make it so hard to look at everyone face, those umbrellas...why it even raining today? Baekhyun did know it useless to search now, his eyes landed back on Chanyeol who was having a phone call while looking at him. He thought...’a phone call at this time’...Baekhyun know it’s something related to him, since Chanyeol didn’t just had enough by looking, no, he start walking to his direction...Now the Top 1 Mafia leader was in front of him with that umbrella, closing the call, and wanting to put the umbrella on his head to not get soaked in the water, but as fast as he can move and think, Baekhyun just gets closer to Chanyeol stand on his toes and hugged him.

 

 

Chanyeol just saw the fast action made by the short guy, he came here to ask but he got hugged? But that hug was so aggressive to the point he walk two steps back? Trying to get his balance, but he didn’t just feel the hug, he also felt an unnecessary little push, and a voice of something really fast that he definitely know what it means...

 

 

A sniper shot...

 

 

Not just only Chanyeol was aware of what happened, the people around him too, a panic start in everyone the guards moves fast, to their boss...trying to hide him...and the place was now a running mess! Politicians, rich people, gouvernement, those were the people attending this funeral of course it will turn to a mess once just a balloon exploded, so what if it a sniper!

 

Kyungsoo, Yixing and Xiumin comes fast at the scene


“To the car!” Kyungsoo yells at the guards, both his and Baekhyun’s guard, “stay low use the umbrellas!” Who they definitely listen to him at that time,

people were start running around and scream, Xiumin who had another mission in his mind just forgot about it now, and was thinking if his boss is okay? Because all what he can see was the two leaders Chanyeol and Baekhyun were hugging each other down on the ground.

 

 

Chanyeol who did realize what happened at that moment just lay down with the one in his arms, to not be more eau target with those who run near him hidding him till his men arrived, and when they were there and by Kyungsoo orders he asked Baekhyun  “you can move?”, but Baekhyun didn’t react at all, like he couldn't hear it even if his eyes were still open, Chanyeol just hold him more and helping him walk forcefully till they all reach the car, and he make sure the shorter gets in first,

 

now both were safely inside that bulletproof car, and Chanyeol immediately start checking Baekhyun “where did it hit you?" He asked along 

 

Baekhyun who was just biting his lips in pain, didn’t say anything, didn't even look at him he just lay his head down and pushed Chanyeol hand off him.

 

In the same time, Yixing gets in the driving seat along with Xiumin in the next seat, and drive away as fast as he can with Yixing yelling “I know we shouldn’t came”

 

Xiumin turn to look at the back seat, he saw his boss in pain, but those looks...those angry looks aren’t a good ones at all, “he is wearing a bulletproof suit” Xiumin declare “just leave him” 

Chanyeol replied in anger “you don’t know where it hits him exactly” he said trying again to touch Baekhyun but all he gets was more aggressive pushes...

“Chanyeol stop!” Xiumin yells knowing Baekhyun dead glare, even his breathing was faster, from the pain from the anger he doesn’t know exactly but at this time they just leave Baekhyun alone or they won’t see day light.

“He need to check” Yixing agree with Chanyeol

“No stop” Xiumin

“You should be worried” Yixing yells at Xiumin 

“I AM!” Xiumin yell back

“YOU KNOW THE SPEED OF A SNIPER BULLET

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter