Auction 2

Mafia ...ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol follow the lady from behind, he didn’t bother to turn and look back till they get to an elevator, and he saw the other followed him, Chanyeol didn’t bother to hide the smirk from his face, like he did achieve a great things by letting the other listen to his words, he look at him coming in, the lady gave him a space to stand behind her near Chanyeol, for her to be im the front to lead the way. And Baekhyun didn’t refuse her polite action.

 

He stand there beside him, and Chanyeol look down at him, the man was really short! and to think about it he beat up so many that day, well he think about it now, if he was in his place he would do the same but the body shape make difference against your enemies, the more you are big the more it easier!

 

 

 

~~~ meanwhile

 

 

 

Kai look at Baekhyun following Chanyeol from behind “where is he going?”

Xiumin who was looking at the same direction replied “you heard the instructions?”

“No”

“Just the leaders will be down at the auction the escorts will stay here”

Kai open his eyes with “oooh I see” understanding the situation “is there any food here?”

Xuimin roll his eyes of how much this guy love food, but he did point to a place in the far end that have food.

 

Kai just take Xiumin arm dragging him too, “let eat! let eat!” Being forcefully following him Xiumin had no choice.

 

“Em”

 

The two heard in their way over the food section and definitely that “em” was meant for them, Kai pouted and turn to look at who ever did that like he already know he is there, “food!”

 

The word make the one who “em” laugh so hard “ahahaha I told you before aren’t you so honest?” that one was Yixing sitting on a roulette table.

 

Kai pout didn’t left his face, “you go” Xiumin said and move to the table sitting in front of Yixing

 

“I will be back fast”

 

Yixing smiles “thank you for joining me, this is Jongdae the right hand of Junmyeon the top 2 mafia”

 

Xiumin look at Jongdae but the other didn’t even care to look at him “Jongdae this is Xiumin...” Yixing stopped “wait are you the right or left hand of Baekhyun?”

 

Xiumin look at Yixing “member”

 

Yixing nodded wondering who are the left and right hand then? “Xiumin is a member of the new mafia”

 

Jongdae now give his attention to the other, a competition already start inside him when he know that one is one of those who are destroying his Mafia, he didn’t know who is this Baekhyun when he heard the name, but sure now it’s the face chain man name, when did they get here? actually he just look up when the lady hit the glass...he was so concentrating at the game not wanting to loose against Yixing, even if it just a game of luck! Junmyeon ordered to have fun, not to make fun of himself.

 

Yixing didn’t fail to notice how Jongdae was interesting in the other till now, he didn’t even give him the glare seconds ago! feeling like it was tensed already he look at the dice, “should we gamble on something different then money?” Yixing said taking the two attention for sure

“What do you suggest?” Jongdae look at Yixing with curiosity

Yixing shake his shoulders “I don’t know, how about something like answering a question without lying!”

 

Jongdae take out a laugh of sarcasm “and how you will know we won’t lie”

 

Yixing smile went wide open went he get that question, “you really don’t know who I am right?”

 

“Zhang Yixing, kills deceptively, or better the mad doctor” Kai came in with a glass of wine in his hand and a plate with some food in the other hand

 

Yixing did a very slow nod, yes “Kai! the one who kills with no mistake”

 

Kai giggles “that exaggerations”

 

“Is it?”

 

The four now look at the two who came near by...Kyungsoo and Sehun

 

Kai wave his glass hand with a smile when he saw the familiar face “hello! what do you think? It’s not exaggerating? I mean come on am no god!”

 

Kyungsoo look daggers at him but truly him drinking that wine and smile like that is unfair for Kyungsoo taste of men “was it you in that warehouse?”

 

“How about playing to find out?” Yixing interrupt the two.

 

And Kai couldn’t feel less excited “that sound cool, he took his plate and take a seat next Xiumin, winking to the lady worker, she shyly smiled back.

 

Sehun move next Jongdae and Kyungsoo was next Yixing, for everyone in that casino, that view was one of it kind, the hot news of their crime world is literally on one table playing!

How ironic.

 

Yixing talks looking at the lady worker “the rules are simple the one who will be closer to the number where the ball will land in the roulette have the right to ask what ever he wants to one of us, and we should not lie, so let make the lady throw the ball for a fair game”

Kai smile was wide hitting Xiumin and saying ‘that fun isn’t it’ Xiumin just look at Kai didn’t talk much as usual, 

Kyungsoo just mumbled ‘insane’ 

Sehun and Jongdae just had the look at each other then back at the table

 

 

 

 

~~~ Meanwhile 

 

 

 

 

The place down was a big hall with white round tables, and white chairs like a fency meeting, or to be close...a wedding event, Chanyeol did notice that, and he immediately think about the wedding aura in here, how ironic.

The people who were coming in, are just those who really have positions in the society, the lady lead them to a table in the first row, “here is your table sir” 

Chanyeol sits there and look at the hand number on the table with “61” and next to it was number “04” Chanyeol know his it’s 61 from the invitation, so basically 04 is for Baekhyun.

 

He noticed the other sitting not next to him but left a chairs between them since the table have 5 chairs, 3 are in the direction of the stage where probably the items will be shown, other are the opposite way, everyone now was taking a seat, and focusing on the stage when a man came out and stand in the middle

 

“ladies and gentlemen welcome to the auction of 2020, we are very proud of having you all tonight, as we are very aware of your full schedule, thank you for coming” he said while bowing in a polite manners

 

the guests start clapping, Chanyeol didn’t of course, he look at the one next to him who was silently looking at the stage

 

“But before getting started, you all notice the decoration of this hall tonight, it’s for our honorable guest wedding tomorrow, Mr.Park Chanyeol”

 

With the name called a spot light got opened on that table where Chanyeol was sitting he look at the one talking with a little surprising expression, and the people around stand and start clapping looking at them.

Playing along as fast as he can and act like it’s a normal thing Chanyeol stand, didn’t failed to show his arrogance to those around just waving with his hand as attitude of ‘no need to’

 

Baekhyun in the other hand didn’t move, he didn’t even look at Chanyeol or anyone else, he just look down to that number

 

Getting back on his seat, And the spot light went off them, the one on the stage start to talk about business and specifically he start to describe the first item, “A little advice” Chanyeol said for just the two of them to heat “the more you shine the more people thing before try to do anything against you, so be glad you are sitting next to me tonight, you are shining without effort”

 

Baekhyun didn’t like the words, but he didn’t reply or look at him, he just look at some dagger at the stage now, and people were already giving millions to buy them.

 

Time was passing, and things were coming out and being sold by a very huge amount of money.

 

“The next item” that man on the stage said “the chain of the immortals made of....” two ladies came out with a glass box having a silver chain on it,

 

“Oh look” Chanyeol said to Baekhyun “something you can use” he did said that in sarcasm.

 

Baekhyun couldn’t contain it this time he look at him, with a gaze that definitely says ‘you want to die’ Chanyeol felt a little strange when those eyes look at him, they are really unique! the blue in them was like a deep ocean. “What? Are you broke should I buy it for you?” Chanyeol said in sarcasm.

 

And Baekhyun didn’t care now he just turn back to look in the front, till that man in the stage said “61 with 50milions!” Baekhyun look kinda of surprise at the top mafi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter