discipline

Mafia ...ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Walking down to that floor, “MOVE” Chanyeol yells in anger, he was aware of his men around with so comfortable looks, as if they already know something is going to happen, so definitely the no come back of Yixing and Kyungsoo have a connection with that explosion…

but now with him moving inside the floor and shout like that, they all start to tremble, making the way for him with them as a bridge from the left  and the right side all the way to the door, where everything is happening

 

Where they think their side is winning…

 

But the moment that door got slammed open and the men move in as a S.W.A.T team breaking into a smuggler hideout, they were shocked from the view, now that Chanyeol followed that human bridge he stopped in the middle looking at that view…

 

All the men were dead, Yixing is on the floor not moving, Kyungsoo being in the edge of getting killed by Xiumin and there it is in the middle with no harm…standing in a very confident way…his 10 minutes ago new husband… “what the is going on here?” Chanyeol said in anger

Baekhyun turn to look at him, he didn’t say a word… but he turn to look at Xiumin and order him “Xiumin lets go”

The other take the gun down from Kyungsoo face, didn’t say a word just look up and down at Kyungsoo like he is making fun of him, and Kyungsoo definitely read that as ‘is that all what you got try harder next time’

Baekhyun walk to Chanyeol and stopped, he look at him with a very calm expression “mind if you show me the way out, I think I miss-clicked the elevator buttons”

Chanyeol raise an eyebrow at the request…he look at the two of his best men, all defeated in their own building… “Sure” he give a dead-glares at the two remain alive “both of you…my office”

Baekhyun now form a little smirk on his face, “don’t go too hard on them, they needed discipline” with that Baekhyun take a fast glimpse at Yixing…

Yixing saw that, he was sure the other was giving him a warning…he told him to not get into his business…what a shame...he never misscalculate things, but today was a big mistake, he saw Chanyeol giving him that disappointed look…a very disappointed one…and in seconds the 3 left that floor.

 

Kyungsoo run toward Yixing “are you okay?”

Yixing nodded “yes just paralyzed! 30 minutes and I will be fine”

Kyungsoo felt the anger inside, he just punch his hand on the floor next Yixing screaming a “DAMN IT” he know that this going to be a black mark between them and Chanyeol, and both will be glad if he won’t…

Kill them

 

Chanyeol did walk, next to Baekhyun all the way till he was now near the outside door, he was angry and frustrated, he didn’t say a word.

Baekhyun notice that…“don’t make that face”

Chanyeol stopped looking at the one who talked to him; those were very unusual words coming from that small man “what?”

“It’s hard to make a conclusion with,” Baekhyun said, Xiumin kept walking going to the reception taking the umbrella and waiting outside.

The two now were standing alone near the gate, Chanyeol repeated “conclusion?”

Baekhyun nodded a very small nod, while blinking slowly with it “angry because they failed or angry because they act alone? Maybe both and you are angry because you feel disappointed!!”

Chanyeol take out a laugh while shaking his head, “aren’t you being so honest”

“….”

Chanyeol did roll his eyes on the silent, he said in defeated “didn’t I just break your condition, I didn’t protect you!”

Baekhyun shrugs “no! This was needed” he look at Xiumin, and Kai who just came “I need to go” with no other words Baekhyun just walk to s, Kai bow a little when their eyes met and his proud smile didn’t even left his face

how can that be more embarrassing…

All the way to his office, he found Kyungsoo standing there his eyes on the floor, like a kid who just eat the last piece of cake from the fridge.

“INSIDE THE GOD DAMN BUILDING”

Chanyeol immediately scream and smashed the gun in his hand on that glass table to the point it cracked

Kyungsoo didn’t say a word…

“GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY I SHOULD NOT PUT A BULLET IN YOUR HEAD RIGHT NOW” he yells again, and that was when he saw Kyungsoo pressing his fist on his clothes. he was ready to say so many good reasons, but in the same time he knows those reasons are invalid in this world of mafia they both living in.

Chanyeol move to the wall glass window, he tried to relax himself but he just can’t, underestimating their enemy, trying to assassinate him inside their property…and the worse scenario...they failed

“Both of you take a break; I don’t want to see your faces till i call you” he ordered, he can’t make a decision when he is angry, maybe he will regret it after.

 

~~~

 

“That was a close one”, Xiumin said while driving, the ride now took almost a 15 minutes in silent, Kai was busy drying his things sitting in the front seat since he was all wet and Baekhyun was on the back…Just looking at the rain from the window…

“Chanyeol isn’t a trustworthy maybe you should consider living with him” Xiumin said again

Baekhyun was still looking at the rain

Kai take a look at Baekhyun, “Xiumin is right”

However, the other didn’t bother to look at him or replying at all

Kai hit Xiumin and the other look at him, he shake his head a no, and move his lips silently with “no point talking”

Xiumin move the mirror on the middle to see Baekhyun reflection, the other was still looking deeply in the water hitting the glass… “we definitely can’t let him live with Chanyeol”

Kai had this pout on his face looking at the mirror, he didn’t answer Xiumin immediately, but after he just mumbled “but he know what is he doing right?”

 

~ At JR hotel

 

Xuimin stopped the car, the place was full of their men, Kai went out immediately excited, “I need to change” he said closing the door and running to the back of the car taking his suit, Xiumin turn to look at Baekhyun “yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter