Honeymoon -4

Mafia ...ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How to make the right choice?

 

That a question is so hard to answer, some could say you need to calculate the consequences of every choice you have and then choose one that will lead you to the better result that you will never regrets.

 

But, at that moment Chanyeol didn’t calculate anything at all, all what he saw was a kiss coming to his face from an old girlfriend he made the time he spent here with his grandmother. he liked the simplicity of this girl, he liked how she was giving him an eye of uncaring till he get her at the last couple of days before he left...he even did promise to come back for her someday…such a youth promise...

but it’s just felt so wrong...he always had girls home in front of Baekhyun, but seeing how he turn just like that...didn’t make Chanyeol feel at ease, and that for him his way of making choices...

 

A hard fall heard in the ground, with a girly scream of pain....Baekhyun know something is off so he turned back again to see the girl being pushed in the ground and a furious Chanyeol coming to him, like he was the one who did the wrong thing. he stand in front of him look at him in the eyes and said : “You should stop her”

Chanyeol words were so not in their place was he serious? Baekhyun turn to look at the girl who was shocked on the ground and some people were looking at her around.

 

“What if grandmother was here and saw how much you didn’t care!” Chanyeol said with an angry voice, this grandmother things is just an act, so why he sound so serious about it!

Baekhyun calmly look back at it, a barely could be seen smile more like a smirk twitched on his face, and Chanyeol knew he would say something unacceptable again, as usual!

“She would say I trusted you that you won’t do it” Baekhyun just turn to continue his way, but got hold back by Chanyeol from his arm

“What if I did it” Chanyeol asked, he got a look from Baekhyun in where he was holding him but another answer strikes

 

“You didn’t”

 

Now both were looking at each other, Chanyeol just take a deep breath, closing his eyes for a moment and trying to calm his angry heart, that have no reason to be angry! He slide his hand from the elbow grab to the palm taking it in his, and not caring of Baekhyun reaction, he turn to the girl with “his my husband, don’t try anything foolish anymore” then turn leaving that market place.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

“What do you think he is doing now?” Kai asked Xuimin, both were in their usual karaoke place, but this time outside near the food section, where the two just met and decide to order breakfast first before they start the day.

“Probably he is silently watching every move to assassinate that family the easiest way”

Kai nodded thinking that suit Baekhyun the most, “seeing them just both leaving felt like a just married couple going to have a honeymoon”

Xiumin was about to totally refuse the idea, but a loud voice heard cutting the two peaceful morning they supposed to have

 

 

“LET ME IN” a loud man voice heard from the front gates, someone was making a scene in front of the karaoke club, and since Xiumin order were stay out of trouble tell we change the base, the body guards out there didn’t want to use any weapon or force, and who ever outside pushed his way in.

 

Xiumin roll his eyes “maybe I should change my orders this isn’t a hidden place anymore” he said looking at the one in front of them now “what do you want Oh Sehun!” But the guy wasn’t alone he had his big brother with him along with some other men all with weapons in their hands.

 

“Where is that BLOODY BAEKHYUN” Sehun yell in anger “WHAT THE HELL HE TAKE US FOR SOME WEAKLY GANK!”

and with his yelling and his bold attitude Xiumin know that probably Oh Sehun brought an army with him outside, he gave a gaze to Kai, and Kai just smirk and start looking at his surroundings, everyone position, every space and corner, calculating every probability in their movement.

Kai slowly stand behind Xiumin taking a position that no one can see him taking his gun from his back, ready to never miss a target.

 

“The Boss isn’t here” Xiumin take the attention “if you want something from him come back after”

Sehun felt more angry now. “Is he hiding,” he said with a laugh “tell him to show himself because am not moving from here till he show up!”

Xiumin get that Sehun definitely doesn’t have enough experience, probably knowing that the fault is from his brother, but he is still just a kid that want solve his problems with fighting

 

“Guys why so many men outside!”

 

The gaze of all of them turn to see who talked, and Sehun eye went shocked seeing no other person then the one he kept following the most of the time...Luhan

 

Luhan saw Sehun and definitely become speechless...

 

Kai and Xiumin look at each other wondering how in the hell the two know each other.

 

 

“WhY sO LoUd tHis eArlY”

 

Another voice interrupted the conversation of the 3 but this time it was so drunk, and basically coming out of a Karaoke room with a slow steps swinging from left to right and closing one eye, someone drink a lot till this hour of the morning...and that someone was..

 

Kai said surprised “Kim Jongdae?”

 

Xiumin role his eyes “okay we definitely need to move out today” He saw the man named Jongdae coming to them,

While Sehun still didn’t let his eyes down from Luhan,

 

 

Jongdae reach the two first, Kai and Xiumin, since he was coming from the other direction and look at Xiumin “ooh!” He smiled w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter