Baekhyun Flashback

Mafia ...ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback 

 

 

The days on that place never knew a storm more loud then the one outside tonight, it made the building looks like it’s shaking, and every glass and door keep moving continuously...He stands...take a candle in his hand, since the lights went off because of the thunder storm outside, he want to check on everyone inside that building because most of them were so young and still never lived a storm before.

 

 

That’s normal for a place like an orphanage...but its not orphanage!!

 

 

He walk on the big old hallways, opening doors one by one and check if everyone in their bed, mostly were still up hiding in fear under their sheets, scared of the voices outside like it was screaming from anger wanting to come inside the old walls

 

“It’s okay my dears it’s just a storm you are all safe inside”

 

Those were the words he keep saying to each room, seeing the scared faces, he reach the last room he need to check, he went in along with the chirping of the door, he raise his candle up and saw one of the kids not in his bed...but on the window.

 

“Tao what are you doing?” the man holding the candle said, that room, have the oldest kids in the place, age of 11 till 14

 

But the one who answered him was a girl on her bed more mature in her 14s “high patriarch! I think I heard something like a knocking and I asked Tao to check” she said scared to death, with a trembling voice

 

“It must be just the storm just go ba...” but before the man she called the ‘high patriarch’ finish his words the boy next the window said

 

“Hey! I think I see someone on the door”

 

The man holding the candle, put it immediately on a little wooden table there and move to the window, he take a look and indeed someone was there “dear lord” he said and walk fast to the candle again, all the way down to the entrance side.

 

Now he can hear the faint knocks between the thunderstorm voice, he reaches the door and open the big wooden handle that keeping it close...the wind was so strong making the candle turning off and the door widely being open, revealing a lady on her knees outside, rain, wind and cold, from her clothes she definitely been under the storm for so long.

 

“Can we get it”

 

The man hear a voice...the voice didn’t belong to the woman...he look at the side of the door and saw a little boy, maybe not even in his 5th year, “Oh dear lord”

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

 

the man called the high patriarch now was sitting on his personal room bathroom, after he make it warm for the frozen boy and asked a lady working with him in the place to take care of the woman..

 

he heard "Thank you mister”

 

 

The boy said calmly, and the man was so amazed of how he is really calm, and...smiling even if he doesn’t even looking at him, he kept looking down all the time to the hot water he was sitting inside it.

 

“What is your name?” the high patriarch asked poring some hot water on the kid back “you can call me the high patriarch” he said 

 

“Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun”

 

 

The high patriarch smiled, “cute name you have, your not from here! But you speak well English”

 

“Mom do”

 

The man smiled “I will poor some water on your head, close your eyes” the man said and the kid did as he been told, but the moment he poor the water, the hair got wet revealing blue and brown marks on the head “dear lord” the man said shocked

 

“Mister”

 

the man heard the little Baekhyun calling him, he got hold of himself and said “yes?”

 

“Are you a priest? you keep saying ‘dear lord’ is this a church?”

 

The man smiled of the naive question, because from just his clothes anyone can tell he is, “oh yes those are a priest clothes, am more like owning this church, is it your first time seeing a priest?”

 

 

The boy smiled with his eyes still closed “high patriarch...I...can't see at all”

 

 

The words the little kid said wasn’t matching his smile at all, is he mentally sick? or is he so innocent? he look at the brown marks at the boy head again, and definitely have the urge to help him, such age...such attitude...what this kid go through to reach this far away church in the middle of the mountain in the only stormy day this place have for years...

 

 

 

does the lord trying to tell him something?

 

 

 

Knock...knock...knock

 

 

 

The high patriarch heard a knocking on his door room, he softly said “I will be back soon, you can play in the water” he stand and went to the door, and when he open he found the lady he asked to take care of the the woman “sister Anna! how is the woman?”

 

“High patriarch, the woman went on a shocking state I let her with dr. Moon”

 

The high patriarch nodded “I will put the kid in bed, and come see myself call Lydia here she is still awake”

 

“Of course” the sister Anna said walking away

 

And as he said he finish the shower, for the little Baekhyun, and put him in his own bed, putting warm sheets on him....now he know why the kid keep looking down, because he doesn’t see at all...but the moment he lay down on the bed, the kid eyes automatically look straight to the ceiling, revealing how splendid the iris colors this kid have

 

...definitely those who doesn’t see have different eyes...

 

he heard knocking again, and a faint voice of a girl saying “You needed me high patriarch” So he answered loudly “Yes Lydia come in” and she did came in, she was the scared girl who did heard the knocking inside the thunder storm, her eyes went to the bed.

 

“Lydia, can you sleep next to him tonight, just be careful he doesn’t see”

 

The little girl immediately felt sad when she heard that, she nodded and went next the bed with “hi little boy” and little Baekhyun immediately smiled

“Beautiful smile you have, am Lydia Maxwell am 14 years old you?”

 

The high patriarch smiled looking at the girl, she is the most mature one here among the kids, and always take care of the other kids...as the opportunity let him, now he went all the way to the sister Anna room, the high patriarch knocked and asked if a man could enter the room, and with a clear ‘yes’ he gets in, 

 

The new woman was sitting on her knees on the bed, mumbling words and words, like she was begging someone, “why she is in this state Dr. Moon”

 

Another lady but with all white clothes still looks like a nun answered “high fever, her body couldn’t handle it”

 

“Lady...” the high patriarch went closer to her “...can you hear me? do you want to see your son? Baekhyun?”

 

The woman hearing the name stopped mumbling and looked at the man.

 

“Lady you can understand me?”

 

The woman kept looking at him with a scary eyes...

 

“Do you want to see him!” He asked again

 

the women didn’t spoke, she went in a more shocking state not even moving unless you moved her body, like her brain away...far away...

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

“Sit here” Lydia said taking Baekhyun in her hand and make him sit on the breakfast table, “there is so many kids sitting on the table with us, as I told you before too much kids lives here”

 

“We are actually 35” a kid said rolling his eyes his in his 12

“The one who spoke now named Kumar” Lydia said “guys this is Baekhyun”

“Now we are 36” the kid named Kumar said

“Didn’t you forgot something Lydia?” Another voice spoke and it belongs to the one who took a peak from the window yesterday, Tao “am ZiTao You can call me Tao, but Lydia here need to go and give food to her Baby”

 

Now those sitting on the table saw the new kid trying to stand and when he did he smiled widely...”nice to meet you all” and bow with his head, but when he did that, and not seeing the table he hit his head so hard on the table

“wooow” most kids in the table stand and went to check on him...

immediately little Baekhyun eyes had tears on them, but he stoped his urge of crying while touching his forehead and kept his smile with “please take care of me” 

 

 

 

 

~We were all coming from different places...we were all having different stories...so automatically they welcomed me with an open heart~

 

 

 

 

 

“So am guessing your father was hitting you?” Tao asked the little Baekhyun, they were sitting outside in the garden, “and your mom run away with you? The one who brought you here”

Baekhyun stayed silent 

“Woh you really don’t want to tell, well we also have reasons to stay here, Lydia got pregnant and her family throw her, Kumar father was selling him every week, Jean family suicided so she had no one, Mira got kidnapped and no one searched for her...well there is a lot!”

 

“You?”

 

Tao look at the kid he smiled “me, I run away from home...but did anyone told you before your eyes sparkling in the sun?”

 

Baekhyun shake his head “what color are they?”

 

Tao eyes went wide open “you don’t know! grey, a very beautiful shade of grey”

 

Baekhyun smiled

 

“Also your smile is a unique one that everyone talking about how perfect it is!” Tao add “I may start calling you...Wéixiào can I?”

 

 

“Wéixiào?”

 

 

“Yes it means smile, Oh didn’t we tell you? The kids around here are from different countries, China, Canada, Korea, Egypt, india, Britain and so many others”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded with the smile that doesn’t leave his face

 

 

 

~...nearly one months or more passed, and I finally heard a news from my mother...the news were ‘she died’ I never asked about her and they never said how she died...being in the same building but never met her was something made me think she died the day we came, but for the sake of me trying to belong Here without being scared knowing a family member is here they just stayed quiet about it....~

 

 

 

“Are you okay?” One of the kids asked while holding Baekhyun hand

“Yes Jean” Baekhyun said

“Oh glad you are so little you won’t get the situation completely you didn’t even cry...” the girl named Jean said “can you stay with Lydia son? today is the prayer day”

 

“Okay”

 

 

“Here sits here...” little Baekhyun felt both hands around him and being put on a bed “the baby sleeping...if he woke up...just make sure he won’t fall on the ground”

 

Baekhyun nodded and now being left alone on the room...he slightly start touch his surroundings...till he reach the little body sleeping next to him, “HyunJin” he whispered smiling feeling the hot skin of the human...”sleep well”

 

 

 

 

~...Two years went like it’s nothing, they say time flies when you live the happinesses...till one day, a visitor came...~

 

 

“Who’s that?”

 

Baekhyun who were playing with the two years old HyunJin on the garden, heard a strange voice for the first time...

 

“The new kid I told you about...his name is Baekhyun” he hear the high patriarch voice saying

“Oh...”

 

Hearing some steps and shuffles, the guy must be went down to Baekhyun level, he felt his chin been hold and turned around to a direction  “extraordinary eyes...you can’t see for real?”

 

Baekhyun didn’t answer...

 

“I will Definitely do it”

 

The high patriarch voice was little happy “oh really doctor? can he see again?”

“I see fine eyes that sees before, maybe the damage is inside...did he by any chance hurt his head badly?”

 

The high patriarch didn’t answer by voice but by action

 

“I see...I will take him with me”

 

 

 

~...more then 9 months past, I didn’t had just one surgery but so many...everytime the doctor failed he do it again...I won’t talk about how much pain I felt everytime... like I was a testing object...~

 

 

 

 

Running down the building stairs, and Lydia was the first to...she went outside the door as fast as she can and run all the way to the car stopping...and the moment she saw Baekhyun coming out she jumped on him hugging him dearly...

 

Baekhyun smiled...feeling the hug..he said “Big sister”

“Smile!” Tao who came down running too said “can you see us? oh damn that I don’t care we missed you” he hugs the two

“Me too” Jean said

“Me too” Kumar said

 

Baekhyun just said the name of each one of them “Tao, Jean, Kumar!”

 

But the hug got cut with a loud cry, Lydia immediately raise her head from the hug “oh crap must be HyunJin followed us from the stairs when we came down”

 

“Shoot!” Tao said running back inside to check.

 

“You are pretty Noona...” Baekhyun said looking at the girl named Lydia...seeing how she looks...”you all are...”

 

Jean start crying from happiness...she couldn’t stop her self at all...and no one else could, even Baekhyun when he saw them crying he start crying too.

 

 

 

~...the operation for my eyes wasn’t a success 100% some nerves didn’t heal...because of the so many times they got operated...most of times I lose the sense of colors and sometimes it’s goes black but all I need is to relax and mostly in a cold area...but that was more then enough for me...Seeing the faces of those who make me happy...~

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~

 

 

 

Tao and Lydia look up finally finding the kid they were looking for, back at the big garden where he usually goes a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter