In war..

Mafia ...ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The voice of the shooting and fire was so unpleasant at that area, it all goes with the screaming of those people who left there suffering from the injuries that no way someone will care to take care of...unless he want to join the pain...

 

Kyungsoo took a deep breath hiding with some men behind a Van, but sooner he needed to move from there because the Van was about to explode, he runs and keep shooting behind him, his men were doing so good but for real, the one who is standing against from the other side is none other then Chanyeol big brother, Park Kris, talking about how Chanyeol is good fighter, this guy is as much as him, and he can see him behind his army standing not even taking out his gun, and the worse thing is his so called army isn’t a random one it is the army, as Chanyeol find his way to be accepted as the leader of the mafia, this guy went to the gouvernement side as a plan B since he and his mother couldn’t fight Chanyeol back, and he know that the Mafia doesn’t try to pick on that side....Chanyeol made some deal with the police men, yes they were in his side, but if the gouvernement get it nose in, they automatically follow them, so basically the other side was full of the military and the police trying to defend the ‘city’ from a civil war. 

“Guys fall back to the next block we can tight their fire there” Kyungsoo order as he run with his men...as he reach the place he hide and everyone with him did the same, waiting for the other to Marche in, while the RPG so ready to blow things from some buildings...


And loud explosion voice been heard everywhere from those RPGs


Kyungsoo smirked seeing his plan did work, the casualties were so many, and that made those police men hesitate to enter that street, but his happiness didn’t last long since now 3 helicopters came firing on them from the sky.

“IN THE BUILDINGS” he screamed while running to a specific door in an alley at that street, he moves up in the darkness of those stairs hearing just his breath in and breath out fast and continually till he reach a specific floor, he enter that and walk faster till he made it to a room, a room with his men firing and hiding from the windows, “give me that” Kyungsoo ordered the guy holding the RPG and he took it AMO and again runs outside that room, going back all the way to the stairs and continue his way up, the downpour of the gunshot was still been heard even from inside those dark stairs, even with his loud breathing and heart beating...he could still hear those men he spent time with them screaming from the pain, how much he hates this, and the more he hates it the more he focus more.

 

Name : DO Kyungsoo

Title : Kills brutally 

 

 

He reach his destination hitting the roof floor with his leg to got open he immediately put the RPG on his shoulder and the first aim he had was one of those helicopters and he just easily pull the trigger and went back in putting the second missile in it, he heard a loud voice after the one he made when his RPG missile hit the helicopter probably the helicopter landed on those police cars down.

 

Now his second missile was ready to fire but he couldn’t go out, because now he went back down some stairs when the helicopter start firing at the door direction. “!” Kyungsoo said thinking about it, and as he calculated that somehow he went down stairs again, he took his phone that was secured in his inside pocket and dial a number, “you still in the Block D? Try to fire on the helicopter it’s on your vision” He end the call and reaching the 7th floor of the building, Kyungsoo enter, this floor was definitely having normal people living in it, probably praying for no victims, but that sure is impossible...everybody will have a victim in his family today, the city are divided on three, if you don’t die from Chanyeol side then you will from Junmyeon’s which is now Baekhyun’ and if you have no relatives in both side sure it’s the police.

Kyungsoo reach a window from the back of that hallway inside that building, he took a look carefully and it was showing a little side of the army, he look up making no helicopter is in the area, and took the RPG aiming on that side, every explosion is a +1 for him.

 

He pull the trigger

 

And along that, he felt the building shakes with another loud explosion, it must be the other helicopter he ordered to be shot hitting this building while falling, “good good” he said now wanting to think of a way to get rid of the third, but this building was so obvious now, he need a change, he throw the RPG to move quicker...again running down those stairs.

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

 

Yixing who definitely heard the news of Kyungsoo confronting Kris, he thought if he even said a good ‘goodbye’ to his friend, him and Kyungsoo were there since childhood...knowing each other having each other back, when Yixing lost his family in a random explosion made by the third mafia at that time, Kyungsoo didn’t left his side since that day...

how they met? Both their parents were working for Chanyeol father, his own were his personal doctors, but Kyungsoo father was the head of the butlers in the Park mention, now his mother is the one left there as the maid.

 

It will be such a sad news if Kyungsoo fall down today...

 

 

“Yixing we found a base at the west side”

 

One man came to Yixing who was in one of those 4x4 cars next to the driver, the area they gave him was a piece of cake, sure it will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter