Secret

Mafia ...ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun stand in a middle of the hospital room, silent filled the room with just him standing and his brother on the bed laying.

since the day his brother got kidnapped he went in a trauma not contacting with any one, the psychologist said he was shocked, so he just need few days to adjust with what happened.

 

But Sehun was confused, as one of his family and their not so good past and present how could he go in all of this psychology things for just being kidnapped, in other words what exactly Baekhyun said to him to made him this way?

 

But today the doctors called him, saying that it’s for the first time his brother ask for his phone, and called a number, doctors though it his but no it wasn’t. And when Sehun arrived he asked his brother but got no reply, he checked his phone but he already deleted the number. 

 

He sighs “Hyung! Aren’t you going to talk to me?” Sehun said moving and sitting on the chair next the hospital bed, he didn’t get any words out of his brother “aa hyuuung!” Sehun whined just wanting to know who he did talk with at least. But all he got is his brother looking at the ceiling, he huffs but not wanting to push his brother more he just took a fruit basket near him, took the knife and start peeling some for him.

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

 

The weather today was really awful wind and rain non stop! Lightening and thunder filled the eyes and ears of everyone around like the sky was angry for some mysterious reasons, Chanyeol look outside from his big window. He was sitting on his desk, just looking to the view of that heavy rain 

 

For him this weather does make him lazy to do any work, he heard a knocking on his door, and after his ‘come in’ it got opened.

 

Kyungsoo came in, with some files, he went straight to Chanyeol desk with “here!” Puting the files of the desk and start talking “those are some of the dealers we spotted”

Chanyeol took the files and look at them, he silent check some and when he reach the list of ‘weapons’ he asked “what do you think if we make deals with Baekhyun?”

Kyungsoo took a time to think about it, “well...in the weapons business he is the best option, getting weapons from outside the country is risky to let the gouvernement take something on us. But in the personal side I don’t think you would go and ask him for help”

 

Chanyeol just thought about Baekhyun same words of yesterday “why are you saying that?”

 

Kyungsoo shrugs “well you know he is our enemy if he just cut the supplies we will be in a big trouble! you already know the risk!”

 

Chanyeol truly didn’t thought of that! As much as he thought of the word ‘arrogant’ he take out a sigh of defeat because that guy just playing in a personal level more then business for him, “true! I will see the list, what about the other deals?”

 

Kyungsoo shake his head “Mr. Jiro didn’t want to negotiate I will take action, the drug dealers are doing good so far! the smugglers asked for new faces and am providing that this week for sure! we just need to be careful no one with dirty past should get in, about the south east area...”

 

Kyungsoo start giving his reporters and Chanyeol just feel he doesn’t want to listen anymore he just “am hungry” cut Kyungsoo in the middle of his long and never gonna stop sentences.

 

“Em...” Kyungsoo stopped “should we go eat lunch somewhere?!” He asked confused because usually Chanyeol eat in his house before coming here and never ask for food the whole day, it is his routine...but to think about it his routine might be got disturbed by a certain someone.

“Good idea!” Chanyeol just throw the files back on the desk and stand “Call Yixing let him know we will drop by”

Kyungsoo nodded taking his phone, he saw Chanyeol already leaving the office, so he just followed him fast trying to keep up with his boss long legs.

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

Yixing stand near the outside door of his cabinet, the one that he make testes on people in it, he saw the car stopping near him, and smiled to the one driving, he gets in with “hello!” Then he turned to the one sitting behind “Chanyeol did you skip your meal?” He asked frankly.

Kyungsoo isn’t surprised anymore from Yixing questions neither Chanyeol, “yes!” the leader answered honestly too, “that Baekhyun just taking my appetite every time his on my face"

Kyungsoo look at the mirror to look at Chanyeol since he already driving “can’t you just tell him to go and live somewhere else?”

Yixing look at Kyungsoo “Kyungsoo’yaa! Why are you so stupid, Chanyeol asked him to be there because the guy was invisible the whole time, he just came out of no where having an army of skilled killers around him! At least now we have our eyes on him knowing his moves!”

 

Kyungsoo nodded thinking of how much they waited before but in the end they met Kai and Xiumin, which make Kyungsoo smiled thinking of the first time he met Kai and what he said about him.

“Look at you smiling like an idiot!” Yixing said out of nowhere, and make Kyungsoo shut down his smile awkwardly

“what are you thinking about?”

“Nothing!” Kyungsoo said with dead glares to Yixing

The other being a mad doctor just got it immediately, he was definitely thinking about Kai, but since Chanyeol is here he can’t just say that! the sniper guy is kind of forbidding to him since it is his enemy. and if Chanyeol knows it won’t be there a second chance, “your facial is so weird Kyungsoo to the point I can’t get how your muscles works” Yixing tried to shake the subject off, “by the way Chanyeol!” He turn to look at his leader who was looking at his phone. “What should I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter