Out of control

Mafia ...ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ahahahah!” Yixing laughed while slamming his palm on the black wooden table near the sofa he was sitting on it inside some rich-like office. 

He can’t believe what he just heard, and he can’t not notice the two anger expressions landing on him since he was laughing loudly with no care “an arranged marriage!” He repeated laughing again, how he can’t control himself was hilarious, Lay knew he could be dead in a moment since ‘Park Chanyeol’ was there, and since he couldn’t stop...so he tried to talk about it..”I mean this guy really did pass ‘Kim Junmyeon’ with so many levels! A brilliant idea like this should be taken in consideration”

 

“What the hell do you mean!” The right hand Do Kyungsoo said in anger standing near a wall-window that show how beautiful the city lights in the night, “you are probably out of your mind, there is no way Chanyeol will accept it” Kyungsoo look at Chanyeol “right?”

Yixing look at his leader, he was sitting there behind his desk, “well...” Yixing talked before his leader could answer Kyungsoo, “how did one man made you all unconscious in seconds?”

 

Kyungsoo frown, “he was a distraction something from outside fire up those needles that made us all fall immediately” with those words the right hand put the needle on that wooden table near Yixing

 

The other take it gladly, he look at it, examining it, but his smile and mood fade right away “no joke!” Those were his words before he stands and went to check on Kyungsoo neck to see where the mark of that needle was.

“What?” Kyungsoo asked because the face Yixing had is definitely suspicious

 

“A drug like this won’t affect any person that fast unless you hit it in a specific vein” Yixing look at Kyungsoo “tell me did you all fall at the same time or one by one?”

 

Kyungsoo didn’t know what the point of the question, but he thought about it, “well at first I saw that man with the cold gaze looking at some of us, I thought he would act, but what I saw was my men falling one by one and before I could react all I felt is a pinch in my neck and then I saw black”

 

Yixing look at his leader and went to the front of the desk putting the needle on it “I bet with my all knowledge this was a one person doing”

 

Kyungsoo move with a shocking state near Yixing “that impossible if it need a specific place?"

“His name is Kai, known with his perfect aiming, a person that kills with no mistake even if he had a normal gun and a far away target he would still hit the same spot he want every time”

 

Park Chanyeol look at Yixing “I heard the name, but he never accept working to anyone”

 

Yixing nodded “Even Kim Junmyeon got rejected by him, they say he replied with one sentence ‘you’re not worth my talent’ if those in the warehouse got hit and fall down like that am sure he is the one who did it, no one, no one can have those sniper skills but him in that short of time and a specific point”

 

“So that face chain man worth his talent?” Kyungsoo asked “but not everyone there got hit, the weapons dealer groupe didn't react at all...” Kyungsoo stopped thinking about it, “wait! I didn’t see them...” he look at his leader 

 

And Chanyeol closed his eyes now understanding it all

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

The place he went inside was an infamous karaoke in the city, Luhan move all the way to a room with the number 04 on it, he knocked then get inside after hearing a 'get into to find three people in there.

 

The first took his all attention holding the microphone of the karaoke machine, Luhan look at him suspiciously, for the first time he think this guy is actually talking, holding a microphone is a thing he never thought he will see, Xiumin actually singing? he wish he could hear that but no the moment he enter the man with the cold face put the microphone and went to sit next his boss, 

 

this man is really hard to understand...

 

he look at the other two, and specifically to the one with the chain “all done?” 

 

Baekhyun nodded and Kai who was sitting next to him asked “you really do know who is corrupted, just like you!”

 

Luhan smirked “everything in this world could be bought” his gaze changed from Kai to Baekhyun “Park Chanyeol won’t stay silent if he figures out the weapon dealer was in your side tonight, his a maniac he kills everything in front of him when he is mad!”

 

Baekhyun just took the glass of wine near him in that table, “if you want to get ride of a big fish don’t you need a good bite?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter