honeymoon 2

Mafia ...ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Trust someone or not, what the difference if you don’t care about them…unless you have your own desire behind what you are doing…

Baekhyun give a glimpse from time to time to the one sleeping soundly next to him, thinking of what Chanyeol want from all this...it’s so clear…Still should he play along and see what good it could bring. he kept driving in the way that GPS going, the clock now was nearly 5am and the sun start raising making the sky a little pink...now he was far away from the highway, taking a mountain road, he wonder if Chanyeol grandmother living in some kind of village. the road was hard to drive with this car, so he did slow down, also he did that to not make the car dance and wake up this top one mafia leader who did fall asleep like a baby, a giant baby if he can describes it right.

 

 

After more than an hour, Baekhyun look at the GPS again, it feels like he is really going to the top of that hill or mountain he was in now, ´is this the right road?’ His mind ask himself, but no other way there, also no other soul! even the GPS now wasn’t showing the exact road, and not after much time Baekhyun found himself in front of a multi crossed ways “okay am done!” He finally spoke and look at the side to wake Chanyeol because this is complicated even for a GPS!

“Hey!”

Baekhyun said louder for Chanyeol to hear but like he was talking to a dead men Chanyeol didn’t even move, “Park Chanyeol!” He called the name louder and finally gets a reaction from Chanyeol opening his eyes and looking at him

“Oh gosh! How much I slept” Chanyeol asked immediately rubbing his face and sitting straight, then looking at the morning! Outside that car “its already morning! am sorry!”

Baekhyun just look in front of him “better if you take it from here?”

Chanyeol nodded “yeah! I will take it from here”

Baekhyun who already had the car stopping near the crossed roads, hearing Chanyeol words he open the car door and step out of it, Chanyeol took the still untouched bottle of water that supposed to be belonging to Baekhyun. Then step out of the car washing his face, to be fully awake before he start driving again.

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

All he can see now is forest, trees, and ground...no life or nothing! Baekhyun turn his face to look at the side glass window where the trees were moving...Yes he know the trees doesn’t move, but the eyes illusions are very tricky...

 

Tree

 

Tree

 

Tree

 

Tree

 

One after another…

 

 

 

 

“Baekhyun!”

Hearing his name being called along with a touch in his arm, he turn immediately to look at the only person there.

“we arrived!” Chanyeol said little bit confused of the how many times he called but he got no answer.

Baekhyun look around, the car was already stopping in front of a house in the middle of the forest with a very cheek entrance “Are you okay?” He heard Chanyeol asking, and Baekhyun just look at him and turn like he didn’t ask opening the door to get out, but before he could he heard Chanyeol saying, “my grandma doesn’t know this is all fake so please act like a real husband!” Baekhyun reaction was a nodded and Chanyeol felt glad to have just that.

 

Both now were out of the car, and heading to that entrance, where a man came out running to the two “Mr.Chanyeol welcome” the man said with a bow of respect, from his clothes he must be a butler in this house! His eyes switch from Chanyeol to Baekhyun, and in a moment he didn’t say anything just stares at Baekhyun…but this later just look away and that when the butler spoke “Such a pleasure to meet our master husband, I will be in your service if you need anything” he bow to Baekhyun too

 

“Bring my baggage from the car” Chanyeol ordered, he did notice the eye contact the butler gave to Baekhyun, so he just sent him away to do work, “let’s go in!” He said to Baekhyun then enter the house. of course Baekhyun followed him, so he spoke again, “my grand mother usually took sleeping pills so she could be still sleeping” he stopped in his track, “I will show you my room” he stopped then correct his words “our room, take a rest first, then I will gave you a tour around the area”

definitely Chanyeol said every word with a wide smile in h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter