God’s Menu

Mafia ...ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That voice been heard all over the city, making everyone at first glance wonder...

 

But..

 

At the saying of the name...

 

 

A little fear find it way to every heart...

 

 

The distorted god!

 

 

That name that everyone in any mafia around the city was taking it as an ideal...if you want to give an example to speak about achievements, to compare your leaders...they all put one on the top, that God

 

 

~Look at you all playing a game of survival...~ The auto-voice spoke...

 

Who listen in fear inside that war heard it as scary as they fear, who was angry killing without thinking heard it as mockery, who was sad loosing a dear person heard it as a comforting...one voice that suits everyone wants...

 

~Stepping on the backs of those who are weaker then you to show off your power...Such limited thinking~

 

 

“The hell...” Chanyeol is one of those who were angry, he heard the words like they were mocking him...a words that in a point are true...but no one will say it loud.

 

 

~destroying is not for you to make...As you leave blood, I...can leave ashes...~

 

 

With the words been said, The map of the city came back on the screen and one of those red points just disappear... bringing with it a huge continuous scary and loud voice in the air...Making the city vibrates under the feet of everyone...like it is a time of doomsday 

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

“Oh god” Luhan said holding Sehun arm in fear, Junmyeon eyebrows crossed, sitting looking at that laptop, Jongdae immediately runs out definitely going to see by his own eyes what’s going on...

 

And Yixing was witnessing everything full of question marks...but this voice...it’s seems like something is...

 

~~~~

 

 

Jongdae who took the elevator open the door of the roof, he saw Kai and Xiumin there watching the show...Jongdae walk to their side not believing his eyes “oh dear lord...” he said seeing two skyscraper buildings in the center of the city shaking from it positions and start falling against one another making a huge disaster...The view was...a catastrophe...Yes they were just killing each other but that is something they can control, small things like them, how can you control a building falling on your head?...it is a certain death for sure, with just the luck that the only who can give to you is the god himself...a luck counting on not being around that place...just as Baekhyun ordered for all his men to fall back here

 

“That is just one red point!” Jongdae said scared

 

“This is the God’s Menu” Kai said with a calm sad tone, “when you go to a restaurant the Menu need to have everything on it to satisfy your needs, Baekhyun was seeking to have everything since day one, the weapons market we took over, the port to let illegal weapons in that can do those kind of things, the money laundering he raced for to buy all the properties to put this on as Luhan Job...all this make the city as if it in his hand...” Kai lean against that edge with both his arms and rest his chin on both his elbows still looking at the falling buildings “I can see the restaurant owner now seeing his client satisfied... all looking amazingly at what the Menu have, new recipes...new tastes...”

 

Jongdae did startled in his own words “b-but...those all points..they are in the whole city..no in all the country...it could bring a world war”

 

“Isn’t that’s the point...” Kai stand straight and took his riffle, putting it on the edge, looking at the scoop scouting “...I can see Baekhyun as the owner of that restaurant...when he likes a client he accepts his order, when he doesn’t like him he simply says we are out of ingredients, and if something went wrong in the food....” His scoop lands on a window in an appartement nearby with a woman holding her son hiding under a table “he simply blame the chef”

Xiumin nodded in agreement with Kai words “now they all know the city is a time bomb under their feat...with one click we all can vanish, isn’t that a god doing...and who to blame here? Is it Kris? Chanyeol? Or the prime minister? who's the chef who make the order?”

 

 

 

 

 

~look at you all, what you can do now if I did the same to the place you all standing on?~

 

Everyone know they can’t do anything...

 

~what could those weapons do in your hands if the will of god is determinate?~

 

 

Everyone know they can’t do anything...

 

 

~all of you are nothing...~

 

 

Chanyeol pressed his fist on his guns in anger...

 

 

~I can hear it...the prayers of those innocent people out there...as...I...even as a distorted God should hear their prayers, and always show Mercy...~

 

 

Kai smiled genuinely seeing the reaction of that kid in his scoop crossing his fingers unconsciously start praying...

 

 

~this night shall end, and a new tomorrow should start...~

 

 

 

The screens now all went black...

 

 

Luhan and Sehun came up to that roof too, holding hands...finally Luhan have the guts to go up and see, but that because the building was now already crumbling on the ground...

 

“Did it ended” Luhan asked 

 

And Xiumin nodded looking at another direction...”em!” All of them look at that direction...and saw the sun start rising...

Sehun giggles “that a new tomorrow...such a timing”

Luhan shrugs “am still wondering if Baekhyun can see the futur or he is calculating things...”

“Maybe he is a god indeed?” Sehun said playfully

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter