Conditions

Mafia ...ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The tense was so high, the aura this Kai give was a high level, someone that is confident because of his skills isn’t a joke, and how he easily came to them like that...the one that have a name in the dark world but never show his face because what he is good at was looking through the circle of his sniper scopes.

 

“We probably need a good place to talk, follow me, the restaurant over there have a very good food, and I didn’t have dinner yet”

 

The words the man said was causal like he is talking to someone he know for too long, not those who he is trying with his Mafia to break apart and take their place.

Kyungsoo saw him moving to the restaurant next to them, But the man with the cold gaze stand there waiting them to move...This one here know he shouldn’t give his back to them...and he probably so right about it, because the expression Yixing was giving isn’t a pleasant one...Yixing is liking this situation and Kyungsoo know it, so excited to know people mind especially those who fear nothing...and probably inside that pocket where Yixing putting his left hand right now, there is a needle full of drugs waiting the best chance to taste the blood of the ‘No mistake’ man.

 

“Keep calm” 

 

Those were Kyungsoo words, and Yixing just take a back of what Kyungsoo just said, in fact, it’s the first time he heard Kyungsoo the one saying that...he is always the first to act, he is the first to get in trouble, Is he...scared? “sure!” Yixing replied “Chanyeol orders”

now the two followed Kai to that restaurant, and the second one follow them from behind...

 

“Wooh too many delicious food I can’t choose” Kai was the one speaking, for the two the personality of this guy seems as a 15 years old boy, how he is looking with so passion to the menu was another question mark in Yixing list that have more then 10 questions by now, he look at the two in front of him since the table was for 4 people, Kai and Xiumin took a side and the others took the other.

 

“What do you two like to eat?” Kai asked but what he gain was a confuse look from the two new people for him, “come on it’s food! Am not gonna kill anyone tonight!” He said that like it was a joke but the funny fact...it is real.

 

“Why your boss didn’t attend the meeting?” Kyungsoo asked, he need to not be scared of those two, hello! they are the right and left hand of the top 1 Mafia! Why he is like this?

 

Kai pouted “no fun!” He look at Xiumin “you did choose?”

Xiumin nodded and move his arm pointing with his finger to a plate, for the two others in the table it was maybe the first time seeing that person react to something...in a moment they thought he doesn’t speak their language

“Well my boss is kinda busy!” Kai said thinking that he is just a sleep, “and as you don’t know he doesn’t like to be out a lot to the public, not even to meet the new allies! so we take care of it instead” as he explain he raise his fingers to the waiter and ask for the food they wanted

 

Yixing raise an eyebrow at the man words “aren’t you being a little bit honest?”

Kai shrugs “what to lose? aren’t we going to be all a one big family?” he said with a smile, a y one if Kyungsoo eyes didn’t lie to him.

 

One big family he said? Kyungsoo smirk at that a very mocking one “So you believe the rumors”

 

Kai shake his head and didn’t care about the action he just get from the shorter “no I wasn’t! but seeing you two guys here now I do! So probably Mr.Park want to meet my boss right?”

Kyungsoo nodded at the words “yes! he want to talk about the wedding conditions”

Kai understand it “yeah sure! what did he suggest? Phone call?”

 

The two were really confused, isn’t this guy easy to deal with? Yixing spoke “better if they meet personally as soon as possible, the wedding is in the end of this month and it’s just 4 days”

 

Kai nodded with a happy face “I totally agree! Wedding needed to be detailed, I mean guest, place, suits, cake, wow there is a lot to prepare”

 

“Seriously?” Kyungsoo reach the point of saying what he thinking because this is too much for him “this is a serious matter!” and the words just made the ‘no mistake’ man blink multi times. 

“Kyungsoo....” Yixing tried to spoke but Kyungsoo didn’t stop, so Yixing just welcome the Kyungsoo that he know again

 

“The hell you are happy for? You know this isn’t just a normal wedding this is the top one mafia leader wedding to a person that just show up from garbage last night!! you have no idea what trouble coming ahead of us!"

 

Yixing was about to unconsciously slam his hand again on his face, but he kept his image for the time being.

 

“I mean look at you at least you have a name in the underworld if you were the one to be married to Chanyeol it would be way too better, but again who is the face chain man? What does he do? he kill with his chain?”

 

Yixing know this isn’t going as fine as it should be, first Kyungsoo who was obviously ready to take the gun hidden behind his jacket anytime, second the look at the two men beside them faces changed from a happy calm to a deadly one...he was ready to a fierce fight for sure, in fact if he is fast enough he could take one easily, but does he going to have the time to take the other one if Kyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter