Replacement

Mafia ...ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol eyes didn’t left the man in front of him, in a moment he was touching his head in pain, but in another and specifically after that scream he stand there like he doesn’t feel anything....and with no other words he just turn to the exit door of that mansion, “hey!” Chanyeol said following him outside, but Baekhyun didn’t stop getting inside the garden to reach his car...

 

Chanyeol just take a huffs “follow him, make sure he won’t get hurt” he ordered and his men make a move immediately, following Baekhyun from behind.

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

“What do you mean by he left? Wait no how the hell he stayed up till this hour?” The voice of Yixing heard from the other side of the phone that Chanyeol now has on his bed with the speaker on.

“As you heard! You sure you didn’t make a mistake?”

The frown of Yixing heard “iuugh! A perfect subject to my research, why he become your husband why!”

Chanyeol roll his eyes on Yixing honesty, “Yixing!”

“Well...I just need to start having a new standards to my research, because there is human-being passing the limits I draw”

“Is it natural?” Chanyeol asked “to handle that much of drug?”

“Well..I can’t say yes or no! either he is well trained to situations like these! Or he is a psycho!”

“Okay! Thanks Yixing!”

“Sure anytime” but before Yixing hang up he talked again “Chanyeol!”

“Yes?”

“You are not interesting in Baekhyun right?”

The question Yixing asked, make Chanyeol look at the phone with a raised eyebrow “what do you mean”

“Don’t answer a question with a question you know what I meant! In a husband like real husband way!” Yixing explains

“Why you think that?” Chanyeol just asked again

“Hmm....” Yixing hummed getting another question mean he is avoiding it

“No way I would, but I just want to know why he is here” Chanyeol said “I want to know what he is up to”

“Then why did you stopped me? we could have knew everything by now”

“A favor for a favor” Chanyeol answered casually “anything more you are curious about Yixing?”

“You and your pride....No nothing more goodnight!” 

 

He hang up...

 

Chanyeol just roll his eyes at his left hand, why did he even think about that? is his actions makes him look like he care? No he doesn’t care at all...But like his mind was laughing at him, Chanyeol immediately think of that scream...well it was a first in a while since anyone yell at him and left alive...so he have all the right to think about it! 

He throw his body on his luxurious bed, and close his eye then fast he drifted to sleep.

 

a message arrived from one of his guards...

 

The message : we heard a gun shot coming from the car we followed, but he didn’t stop till he reach the karaoke club. 

 

 

 

~~~  little time before...

 

 

 

He won’t lie he start seeing the road splitting on two, Baekhyun eyes couldn’t just keep open, but sure he needs to go out of Chanyeol priority first...he took the gun he had, and took a breath pointing the gun to the hand that already had a gun shot before, and push the trigger...

 

Pain make you awake...

 

“Emmmmh” Baekhyun screamed in pain with his mouth closed, he just throw the  gun on the seat beside him, and clench his both hand on the steering wheel, driving to his place...not trying to stope the bleeding...no but to feel the pain.

 

After less then half hour he finally arrived to his destination, he didn’t take sneaking roads this time to lose those who Chanyeol sent to follow him, no he took the main road to arrive fast, not caring if his hidden place will be known...he can just change it after.

 

He open the karaoke club door and lean against it, the servent was about to greet who ever came in, but his face just turn to a shocked one when he saw the state his boss in it, bloody clothes pale face, and uncontrollable stand....But knowing Baekhyun, the servant couldn’t get closer he just runs as fast as he can to the karaoke room 04, opening the door without knocking, and getting the attention of the two inside, no other then Kai and Xiumin “the boss at the entrance door” he said with panic,

 

And that was enough to make the two run out faster then a bullet searching for it target.

“Baekhyun” Kai said louder when he saw Baekhyun state, running to him with Xiumin behind, their eyes met, but then their boss just closed them and fall.

 

Lost energy...lost blood...

 

Kai was fast to catch him before he slammed his body on the ground, “Baekhyun?” He says while falling with him on the ground, with panic  “Baekhyun!”

Xiumin yells “BRING THE DOCTOR!” Leaning down, trying to stop the bleeding in Baekhyun arm.

 

 

And that night the Karaoke just closed it doors and asked their customers to leave...

 

 

 

 

 

~~~ the morning...

 

 

 

 

The time passes so fast, everyone around were more nervous, Kai look at Xiumin not knowing what he should do, “it’s about time” he look at the hour in his wrist that almost hit 9 in the morning, “you will tell him? or I do?”

Xiumin frown, he can’t make a decision like this, Baekhyun planned this for so long, “that Park Chanyeol” he said punching the wall with his bare hand

“We don’t know if it him! I will check for the last time if he wake up!” Kai said going down to that room that belongs to Baekhyun.

 

Xiumin who decide to wait outside, walk out of the room, all the way to the entrance, the men were all in their positions, ready for today event! 

 

-This is Beta.9 I see a familiar car heading to your direction from the west-

 

Xiumin heard in the ear-device he was putting, he move his arm to it and push a button in it “who? The dealer?”

 

-Beta.9, No Park Chanyeol car-

 

“What?” the name make Xiumin have an automatic hatred feelings start to build inside of him “the hell he is doing at this area”

 

-This is Alfa.1 the target on the way, 12 minutes before the impact-

 

Xiumin again heard, this time he know they are talking about the dealer “where is Chanyeol” Xiumin asked maybe the guy just taking this road today...by coincidence!

 

-Beta.9, he is 1 minute far from your location sir-

Xiumin look at the west side, and indeed no other then the car of Park Chanyeol was coming to their direction.

 

“Did I heard right?” Kai now came outside next Xiumin, but he didn’t need an answer to confirm what he heard, since he saw the familiar car hitting the breaks in front of them.

 

“Not your time not your time” Kai mumbled knowing it is a big mistake to show up here after how Baekhyun come back yesterday, now all fingers will accuse him.

 

All the guns and the snipers around targets the car of Park Chanyeol

 

-this Alfa.2 target om the point! Waiting for orders-

-Alfa.3 same-

-Beta.7 same-

-delta.5 same-

 

Xiumin and Kai kept hearing demands like that from everyone wanting to finish the one problem that matters to them now....But without a glimpse of fear, Chanyeol just open the car door and come out casually, like no one at this place wishing his death, he smacked the door of that car,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter