Funeral

Mafia ...ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The words supposed not to be for Chanyeol concerns but the way he repeated it definitely sounds so wrong, like he didn’t like it. well it’s not like he didn’t like it, but he is more like didn’t expected it _or so he tried to convince himself_

 

Baekhyun look at him, give him a little confusing look for the way he repeated that after Yuta but not giving it a big deal he just turn around “any problem to have him?”

Chanyeol “I didn’t say anything..” he unconsciously swallow his saliva and tried to explain “I mean I don’t care it’s your type”

Hearing the word ‘type’ the other now get it, a smirk form up on Baekhyun face, because when Yuta said that he is ‘his man’, he ment as one of his mafia men, but what Chanyeol understand was in a personal way, a little sure Yuta had that intention anyway, he always didn’t like the idea of Chanyeol inside the frame of the picture. “Yes he is” Baekhyun said looking back to the cabinet where Yuta just wink for him, behind that glass.

 

 

Chanyeol eyebrow crossed, a frown form up on his expression but then wonder how Yuta even heard them talking from that distance, he put his hands on the showering clothes he was wearing, and all the way to the pocket he find a little device hidden there. Chanyeol turn looking at that Yuta with anger and ‘are you serious’ look, Yuta just smirk with a shrug like he was saying ‘he doesn’t know what is that’, and Chanyeol give a look of ‘you are joking’ then Yuta just act like his innocent with ‘I don’t know’ look again, so Chanyeol immediately throw the device in water with anger

 

Baekhyun did smile at the two eyes conversation “don’t mind him” then he move closer to Chanyeol direction raising his hand to Chanyeol face...”But I said to leave us alone” Baekhyun said passing his hand near Chanyeol cheek all the way to behind his neck and there he took out another little device from that shower clothes collar 

 

 

 

All what he did is passing by his cheek, so why he felt so tense...

 

 

Chanyeol look at Baekhyun hands holding the device and roll his eyes, look at Yuta again, and this later now got disappointed when Baekhyun throw the device in the water too.
 

“you won’t ask me”

 

Chanyeol look at Baekhyun who gain his attention by asking that, Chanyeol face turn to a serious one, “I...” he said and stopped, he wanted to say words in his heart for years, no one know about them, but he just touched that edge with his both hands squeezing the metal, and looking at the water “did you do it?”

Baekhyun look at the change in the taller face, isn’t it supposed to be turn to a sad or angery, since his sister died, but no it turned to a hurtful one like he was remembering something...”whatever my answer is...you won’t like it”

 

“Yes” Chanyeol said immediately, and Baekhyun thought it’s agreeing on what he said

 

“If you say ‘yes i did kill her' I would like it”

 

Those words made Baekhyun look at Chanyeol maybe for the longest time ever, is he hearing him right?

 

Chanyeol who didn’t look at the other who was staring at him for so long, just spoke with a very sad voice “listen Baekhyun..." The waves hitting that boat stopped silently, like it also want to hear what Chanyeol wanted to say, the winds blowing was now gentle on the his face like it was comforting him...

 

“I brought you to my grandmother house to gain your trust, it was all set up between me and her for me to get close...”

 

Baekhyun has no expression...just looking calmly at him

 

“I trusted her, and let me be honest if I were in your place I won’t be standing in front of me right now, I took u to the wolf den, and I thought I could trust that wolf and I was so wrong” Chanyeol who was still missing how Baekhyun staring at him just spoke again “I won’t play this game again, trust could be gained by telling the truth, grandmother lied and I know now, and actually it’s not her first time at all, she is always like that, it’s just me who didn’t want to cut all the ties with my family” 

 

He frown and take out a breath “people doesn’t change just like you said back then when we were going to the village” Chanyeol now turn his body to Baekhyun direction “trust gained by telling the truth, I don’t want to lie and play games on you again, if you want to end the contract of this marriage I will respect that because there is no point of keeping it if you want to reach the top, but know one thing, I have another face with my enemies and I don’t want you to see it, maybe your a mafia leader, but so far you kept every word you made to me, the opposite of me, I didn’t protect you and I always take you to danger”

Chanyeol look at the ring in his hand then at Baekhyun who was still looking at him “i hope for us to not cross path again, if we are enemies really!” with that Chanyeol just put a little smile in his face, and turn to go inside changing his clothes.

 

But he got grabbed from his showering clothes till they slide away from his shoulder, Chanyeol turn to look at Baekhyun hand grabbing him, he look with a questioning look at the action he tried to put back the clothes but Baekhyun little garb was a dead one

 

“I know”

 

Baekhyun said calmly,

 

“What?” Chanyeol ignorer the grab

 

“I know about it” 

 

Baekhyun again calmly said

 

“About what exactly?” Chanyeol raise an eyebrow 

 

“All, your grandmother, your trust plan"

 

“WHAT!” Chanyeol eyes went wide open, he even scream the word for his surprise

 

Baekhyun had a little smile in his face, he take his hand off Chanyeol clothes and turn around, to maybe smile wider, but that change to a painful smile because of his scar, ‘am glad you told me the truth’ Baekhyun said with a low voice concentrating on his pain

 

But Chanyeol just heard mumbles because some ocean choose a very good time to become louder again “What?” 

 

Baekhyun ignore what he just said and change his words to “can I go with you to the funeral?”

 

Chanyeol look at Baekhyun face that start bleeding, probably it did bleed more with the explosion and everything, “sure” then he just realized what he need to ask “as my husband?”

 

Baekhyun just shake his head not believing he is asking that, and walk away to the cabinet, but then stopped and turn to Chanyeol but not looking at his face, no but at the area that still with out clothes showing his chest muscles “nice body you have”

 

Chanyeol unconsciously put his clothes back up with “ya!”

 

Another smile form up on Baekhyun face but it was a painful one, that made him just leave silently again...Chanyeol just said “ert” with himself but then thought of that smile, “keeping that scar sounds like he doesn’t want to smile ever again” Chanyeol just mumbled with himself shake his head and went back to the little room taking his clothes to change, wondering how he know all about what he said too.

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

“Don’t trust a stranger even if he is your husband Baek” Yuta said inside that captain room, where just the two were in “I mean why making the long way to take over we can just bring war”

 

“You just don’t like Chanyeol” Baekhyun was sitting there comfortable on a chair, 

 

“No I don’t” Yuta pouted “he is too good looking”

 

Baekhyun shake his head with a closed mouth smile “thats it? that your reason?”

 

“That enough reason for me” Yuta frown “ya! Baekhyun you think he will give up everything and give you all what he have? I don’t think so, so let make it war, one week...” he clap with his hands “Paam! all what we need”

 

“Yuta!” Baekhyun says “that why you are the left hand because you have no patience”

 

Yuta open his mouth from the shock, but faster he shut it talking again “I know am just impatient but I guess you are sensitive too!”

 

Baekhyun just shake his head not even going to argue with him

 

“you don’t want war” Yuta explain “because you think of those who are going to die, starting with the security door, I think the title people gave you here doesn’t suit you more than the one you already have” Yuta went closer to him “hey you think Chanyeol going to know you since he saw me?”

 

Baekhyun shrugs “let him, am thinking of telling him anyway”

 

Yuta nodded “last time I checked you went to tell him but you didn’t, should I remind you why?”

 

“Yuta!” Baekhyun called rolling his eyes and stand, but Yuta stand in front of him “Baekhyun all what matter to me is us, having an ill-fated relation isn’t good for making decisions, you changed plans for that guy, and I told you lately when we met I hope he is worth staying alive”

 

“He is” Baekhyun replied “just do what I asked you for”

 

Yuta nodded in de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter