Auction 1

Mafia ...ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A day has passed, Chanyeol did get a call from Junmyeon yesterday, and the conversation was for sure a win to the top 2 leader, how he is so good at using his words is something Chanyeol always try to avoid for sure, also like he was predicting Sehun is going to do something, he already warn him about it. but that yesterday problem, and he insisted if anything like this happened again, don’t blame his actions either...

today he have a occasion...a very waited one that the black market do once every 5 years.

 

an auction

 

and this year auction held in the center casino, he gets his private invitation with two escorts, so he decide to go there taking his right and left hand, why? Because that place is kind of where everyone show off how much they have, and how much stronger they are.

 

Kyungsoo and Yixing were already waiting him outside, they both were wearing black suits, he look at them with “let’s go” Kyungsoo took the wheel and Yixing sits next to him, while of course the leader took the seat back.

“Shame I was planning to wear this suit tomorrow” Yixing said out of nowhere when the three were in the car, breaking the silence.

Chanyeol did know what Yixing meant but Kyungsoo being clueless he asked “why? You were going to a wedding?”

Yixing roll his eyes but totally noticed that Kyungsoo get it after he said it, his eyes went wide open and his mouth from up an ‘o’ while nodding, yes he totally get it, but Yixing doesn’t want to break the mood already, he just replied “it was more like funeral, I was going to kill someone anyway”

Chanyeol smirked back there, and Yixing didn’t miss that, he was proud of making his leader have that reaction, but Kyungsoo just screw everything for him

“How about you use it tomorrow for the same purpose”

Yixing look at Kyungsoo surprised “woh! Kyungsoo’yaah! that a good idea!”

 

Chanyeol didn’t interfere, in fact he like the idea, that person ‘Baekhyun’ did act bossy when he said the engagement is off, maybe he should show him who is the boss around!

 

“I wonder what items they well have!” Kyungsoo asked out of nowhere 

“No matter what! we are going to get it!” Chanyeol did interfere this time “it isn’t the matter of what they provide, it a matter of our impact on everyone there”

Yixing couldn’t agree more “yes! After days people won’t remember the item they will remember who had it, remember before 5years the last expensive item was a painting! I mean what that can help a mafia with?? except showing how much they have and how high and elgant they are!”

Chanyeol nodded “yeah! too many big companies show interest in us in the economic part since then, inside and outside the country”

 

Yixing was more excited now “this is so exciting! People with so many different thoughts and ideas, people from all genders with all the social power, this 5years was so rough so many dead and so many new faces to try to understand!” he stopped thinking about it “is Baekhyun going to be there?”

“Why? He is a new he can’t be that social recognized yet?” Kyungsoo said a little bit angry

“B-but..he is the one holding the weapon market now!” Yixing said

 

Chanyeol ignore the talkings about that guy by looking at the side window, but Yixing did continue since he was looking on the road in front of him, not noticing how frustrated Chanyeol was

“Imagine if he planed everything to just get social recognized in this auction!”

Chanyeol look at Yixing and he thought about it, if that was the plan, then he is welling to win the bits today, but overall he is a new mafia, he can try to surpass him if he can, but for sure he won’t.

 

 

 

~ the casino

 

 

 

Chanyeol and the two arrived, the place was big, fancy, bodyguards everywhere, lights everywhere, the time was 4 evening and even the sky was bright those lights were making it look dark.

 

Kyungsoo pulled over the entrance which have a red carpet “wow!” He says and look at his reflection in the middle mirror arranging his hair that in fact not that much big, and went out, turning fast to open the door for Chanyeol, Yixing went out of the car too and move beforehand to show the invitation to the ones in the entrance, the bodyguards make a way faster to chanyeol, they know that invitation they know that name, he went inside, walking by that door with no problem, Yixing did the same following his leader.

 

But the moment Kyungsoo went the door make a little sound and the bodyguards look daggers at him

 

Yixing and Chanyeol turn around looking at Kyungsoo, when a bodyguard said “sir! No weapons aloud”

 

Kyungsoo frown taking out two guns from his back side and a knife from his leg, He went back to walk through the door but this time it was clean

 

“Thank you sir!” The bodyguard said and the three went inside

“Why no one told me there is no weapons?” Kyungsoo said “that was embarrassing!”

Yixing giggles “oh man I wanted to see your face!”

Kyungsoo look daggers at the laughing one “you knew and you didn’t tell me?” 

Yixing didn’t stop giggling “it was in the invitation, but isn’t it obvious?” that made Chanyeol also smile, he know Yixing did that on purpose just to make Kyungsoo embarrassed.

 

the three were inside the casino now, the place was light-full people with so many suits were in, playing with each other, or to be exact gambling, those inside were two types, one people from the upper society and two people from the criminal world, but the two have the same purpose of being here...to get the big prize.

 

No cups are aloud tonight, because some faces are in the wanted list, for so many crimes, Keep it clean? That is one of the top 2 mafia rules, for Chanyeol the police are the ones that keeping it clean for him.

 

“Should we take a table?” Yixing said “probably the auction will start when everyone is here”

Kyungsoo “I hate unwanted talks” 

Chanyeol nodded, walking up to an empty Poker table, the lady standing there bow to Chanyeol with a very polite way, “welcome Mr.Park”

 

Yixing was amazed how a normal worker already know the people here “should I play against you?” He asked, But Chanyeol didn’t find the time to reply because someone did interrupt 

 

“can you leave me the honor?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter