Know your enemies

Mafia ...ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The tense between the 6 around that table was more now, the moment Yixing asked Sehun the gaze changed.

 

Kai drink his glass in one go, “maybe it’s time to stop” he said the happy face switch to a dead glare.

 

Sehun smirk, “yeah sure! scared to get asked something personal”

Jongdae look at Sehun attitude, and actually he didn’t mind it, he is sure he won’t get himself in trouble...even if Sehun would be away seconds from death and he have the chance to save his , he won’t bother to help him because his leader orders were clear...no fight in the auction unless Park Chanyeol start it.

 

Kai look daggers at Sehun, no wonder his known by his unconditional killing, this guy is reckless, he make everyone around him his enemy! “Let’s go Xiumin”

Xiumin stand hearing the words, he didn’t wait a second, like he was staying there by force, but in his way of leaving his eyes did get contacted with Jongdae eyes.

 

Jongdae put his glaring face for sure, to let the other feel scared like a lightening strikes near him, because sure a new mafia...that one of his enemies...but the other just looks as empty as the North Pole can’t be afraid of any light-storm because it’s already empty and cold!

Yixing and Kyungsoo were witnessing the tensed atmosphere, when the two, Kai and Xiumin, left Yixing turn to the remain two “well it was an honor to play with you, we will let you in your private space now” He said politely and move away with Kyungsoo, this last just bow a little and followed Yixing, but the moment they were far he immediately ask “are you sure your with us?”

 

Yixing went to a corner leaning against the wall of that far away place inside the casino “why? Because I just let them know we aren’t the one who trick them?”

Kyungsoo said like it’s the clearest thing in the world “yes!”

“Listen Kyungsoo! I don’t know what Chanyeol would say about that! But I feel something isn’t correct in those two” Yixing look at Kai and Xiumin “when I say that Kai did get surprised yes and since he is a loud person or maybe acting like that I can’t read him well, but the other one...”

 

Kyungsoo look at the two direction while Yixing was talking

 

“He smirked! Like he already know that and just got a confirmation”

Kyungsoo turn around surprised “what? What do you mean? he already know about it?”

Yixing shake his shoulders “well I got concerned when Chanyeol said he found the new mafia leader fighting alone! I mean is he that stupid to stay with a hostage alone? or he waited for them to come?”

 

Kyungsoo eyes went wide open “could it be fabricated?”

 

Yixing shake his shoulders “why you will go to an open Motel in Chanyeol area if you want to kidnap someone?”

 

Kyungsoo shrugs “less suspicious?”

 

Yixing take out a huffs “hfff...I don’t know! but this is really make me want to know that Baekhyun more, is he intelligent or lucky? His brain will be the perfect patient”

 

Kyungsoo shake his head, well here is the mad doctor, but his eye sight change to another direction, the elevators inside that place start to get open and the leaders and chairmen start to go out of it. “Thy are done!”

 

The two look at the happy face of Junmyeon and the people recognizing him, they look at each other, knowing that taking the lights like that was supposed to be for Chanyeol “what happening?” Yixing said confused, he look around and waited to see his leader face but he wasn’t there, the two move between the crowded place, their eyes met the other two who were waiting not far from an elevator that stopped in the way here

“Both isn’t here yet” Kyungsoo said “could it be...?”

Yixing laughed “making out in an elevator! No no way” but he get a glare of disgust from Kyungsoo “what! you were more disgusting back in the car checking Kai!”

“I didn’t know he is our enemy back then” Kyungsoo tried to convince the other

“You just check him today too” Yixing replied

“No didn’t” Kyungsoo denied

“He checked you out too” Yixing said out of the blue

Kyungsoo look at him a little surprised “real...” but he stopped knowing Yixing is probably teasing him “whatever!” He said and waited, they didn’t let their eyes off the other elevators too, maybe Chanyeol isn’t in that one specifically.

 

But after minutes that elevator got opened, and the two saw the new mafia leader touching their leader neck “wait!” Yixing said

“No way, don’t you even try to say it again” Kyungsoo said frustrated, but they saw their leader going out fast to the outside and they literally run behind him as fast as they can...

 

They didn’t say any word following Chanyeol from behind till they get in the car, Kyungsoo start the engine of that car and hit the road immediately.

 

Moments of silence enfold that car till the two in the front side heard a hit on the car door.

Yixing turn to look at an angry Chanyeol, “it’s no big deal” he said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter