Allies?!

Mafia ...ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before~

 

 

The rain didn’t make it difficult to see, but those black umbrellas werethe problem, Kai pointed the scoop to where he think his target is, if he want to scan the place now, he could lose his target, because maybe he could walk, Change place with Sehun, and a stupid mistake like that isn’t forgiven even by himself. “Damn it” Kai kept focusing on that target but didn’t stop cursing every now and then...

 

But the silent filled with the rain voice, got interrupted by a squeezing of the door behind him, turning immediately with his sniper, to shoot who ever came in, becaus no one dare to disturb him in his position, so whoever came isn't an ally for sure, but unfortunately he was so late because who ever there was more fast then his big sniper...

a shot gun heard and Kai felt the pain in his shoulder to the point he couldn’t hold his own weapon anymore, leaving it falling to the ground, Kai lean against the wall to just be welcomed with another shotgun in his stomach. “Agh!” He scream a in pain, and fall in the ground, he look at the guy who shot him, the face is unknown probably a hit man, who know that his weak point was a face to face fight!...

 

and an unprepared one.

 

“Is that all I can have from the so called Kai the one who kills with no mistake” the guy laughed “this is so hilarious”

 

Feeling his power failed him, Kai eyes barely now could see the one standing, all what he can see now was his legs, because his eyes couldn’t event find the strength to look up...his ears welcomed a final shotgun, and Kai just didn’t felt any other pain except the two he already was aware of their places.

 

-am I about to die?-

 

Kai thought

 

-am sorry Baekhyun...I failed my mission-

 

Those were all his thoughts nothing less nothing more...then he closed his eyes seeing the last scene of that hitman face, who was now in the same level as him...

 

 

On the ground...

 


 

 

“Naze sō noob? Naze?”

 

 

The hitman was on the ground...

 

with a bullet on the head...

 

who ever shot him now was standing near his dead body kicking it with “if you want to kill someone point to the head! No need to do the talking, such a bother! now I should take care of Baekhyun noobs too!, he could just ask me to do it I told him that in the boat! Why am I a left hand if am going to just clean the mess!”

 

Yes the one who didn’t stop complaining was no one other then Yuta, he walk to Kai direction, lean next to him, see if the guy still have a heartbeat,

but the interest in the man situation just disappeared when he heard screams coming in the air, Yuta immediately stand and look down, he saw the people running from fear...wanting to see things clear he took Kai sniper and put it back on the edge and use the scoop to zoom on what happening at the ground, “Baekhyun!” He said seeing the one getting hit definitely with another sniper and immediately start searching for who ever make the shot, obviously he was too late, so he scooped back to the ground and saw his main target, getting inside the car, he took his phone while scooping back at Baekhyun seeing him with no other then that Chanyeol “hey! The noobs failed, kim Junmyeon in your arena”

 

 

 

-am already on it

 

 

 

 

~~~ after some minutes

 

 

 

Sehun took the car with Junmyeon, along side with some other bodyguards following them with the cars, Junmyeon just commented “where is Jongdae”

 

Sehun shrugs “last time I saw him he was drinking, maybe he is having a hangover”

 

Junmyeon frown, “again! Why he is so into drinking always at this time of the year?”

 

Sehun just kept silent because he doesn’t know why actually

 

“Maybe I should start asking about personal life” Junmyeon just huffs, “the target was Chanyeol and his husband, so probably his brother show up there! This war is getting bigger. We should...”

 

Before Junmyeon could finish his sentence he start feeling a little dizzy, “why the place is suffocating here” he said trying to loosen his tie, and open the window, but not wanting to be open, he turn and look at Sehun who start feeling the same, "this..." now his gaze were fully suspicious when he look at the driver, the figure was different and the voice too...


“Have some nightmares gentlemen”

 

 

Not so much long all what Junmyeon can see was the darkness, and maybe he will have nightmares.

 

 

 

 

~~~ Now

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo look at the dead body covered with blood, he walk with those unwillingly to move legs, this is the first time he felt like that in his whole life! his heart beat in millions, his brain felt like and empty vase who can’t think of anything!

Finally he completed the turn to the other side to see the face of the dead body, and when he saw it he just closed his eyes feeling the most beautiful feeling he had for those last 25 years in his life...

 

 

~happiness~

 

 

“Any one saw Kai?” He finally bring himself together asking the men over there, and one of them did reply 

“No sir! Look over here and here” he pointed to the blood in the wall, “this isn’t this man blood, I would say that Kai got hit too, but since his not here he probably went after the boss”

 

Kyungsoo nod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter