How to gain a trust

Mafia ...ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“A warehouse won’t do the job it’s obvious!” Xiumin and Kai were walking down a street, in the middle of the evening, the clock was almost 8 and the sky was getting little red to welcome the darkness after.

“But that the only one we found there” Kai replied on Xiumin who said the first sentence.

Xiumin, “yes but those are places known to be police and enemies first ‘checking’ places”

Kai shake his shoulders “let them try to fight us!”

Xiumin laughed a little louder “haha yes let them sent a bomb on us I want to see you dodging that! Unless you have a teleportation power!”

Kai pouted thinking of it “what your plan the north area is taken by Chanyeol now the west suddenly got handed to him by Junmyeon too!”

Xiumin frown “the rest is Junmyeon, except the area where we are now or...”

Kai look at Xiumin who stoped talking “or what?”

“How about we took over a place and make it ours!” Xiumin 

“As the marriage condition we can’t fight Junmyeon neither Chanyeol!” Kai explain

“Isn’t the engagement is off since Chanyeol did that to Baekhyun” Xiumin roll his eyes “am sure we could make it to the top without the need of Park Chanyeol and we can defeat him too”

Kai smiles “well you know it’s not easy, if Chanyeol is our enemy he wouldn’t be this close as he is with us now he could be unreachable"

"Didn't we get him the first time?" Xiumin add "we could do it again!"

"that was when he didn't know our existence!" Kai replied and Xiumin just huffs “Emm..There it’s is” Xiumin said looking at a direction, “let keep that talk to later”

 

Now both stand near Luhan who was waiting them near a church “hey guys! Good to see you in the outside world” Luhan said with a wink

Kai smiles “you look happy!”

Luhan nodded without hesitation moving inside the church “money makes me happy, you know how much I saw pretending to be those people!” He gave a file to Xiumin “everytime been sent in Baekhyun email and those are the original papers, everything been donated to the name Baekhyun gave me”

Xiumin and Kai look at each other with a raised eyebrow, asking at the same time 

“Name?”

Luhan blink a little bit confused “wait did I made a mistake? Did the orders changed?”

Kai frown, and Xiumin open the files to see the name, “nothing to expect from Baekhyun never tell everything!” Kai commented “when did he even met you!”

Luhan think about it “he fitch me from the street before yesterday night, and explained everything I need to do"

“Damn!” Xiumin show the papers to Kai and Kai automatically follow Xiumin fingers pointing to a name “what!” Kai said a little bit shocked “wait! Why he would give all that to him?”

Luhan raise an eyebrow “that Chanyeol big brother right? Maybe he want to get his attention!!”

“Does he want to meet him too?” Kai look at Xiumin, but the later just shake his head a no “i think it’s one of the two he is working with him, or he want to look like he is working with him”

The two others look at each other with a little of confused look, but quickly they Change it when a priest cross their eye sight “you two wait here I will make it quick” Xiumin said noticing the priest who made the Contract marriage face and goes to him

 

 

 

~~~ Chanyeol company

 

 

 

Chanyeol was looking at some papers in front of, while taking a little sip of the hot coffee he had before he heard a knock in the door, and Yixing came in along with Kyungsoo “finally it’s over” he went directly to throw his body on the sofa inside that office “those men should try to avoid guns am no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter