Screwed

Mafia ...ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Washing the dishes, while humming a melody of an old times, she felt someone opening the door of that kitchen, she turn around to see who is coming...Her first thoughts were maybe it’s the boss husband, so she just smiled unconsciously...but her smile shut down immediately seeing a bigger figure, “oh Mr.Park what can I help you with” she said while standing straight and bowing in a awareness of every move she do.

 

“Mmm...” Chanyeol roam his eyes in the kitchen and walk to a broom and said “is there any throwing plastics bag”

 

“Yes” the maid said as fast as she can and move as fast as she can to bring him what he need, when he took it, he left and the maid take out a breathing of relief touching her chest near her heart “oh that was tense”

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

Chanyeol walk all the way to Baekhyun room again, he entered looking at the mess in the floor, and basically in the whole room, looking at the broom and thinking this is his first time doing that, he start to clean the floor from all that glass and broken chess. “why would you shoot a mirror and a chess?” He asked looking at the empty without glass now mirror “So you look at yourself, remembering something and shoot it?” Chanyeol point with his fingers like a gun to the mirror then to the chess. He look at Baekhyun after, and definitely to a specific place that he cross the line on it and unconsciously played with his tongue inside His mouth and smiled.

But suddenly a scene of Baekhyun coming out from his room before after he heard a gun shot came to Chanyeol mind, “he wasn’t wearing the chain, did he shoot his reflection when he look at his scar?” Then he look at the chess “is it related to this?” 

 

~There is no point in killing the queen~

 

Now Chanyeol look at the chess with an ekko of his father voice... “Emm?” The similarities in words Chanyeol heard once from his father when he was little and now from his contract-husband made him think of it....are they related too? he even dream of that memory once when he had an accident at the restaurant, his father always says the queen can’t be killed in the chess, and Baekhyun did say the same when they meet for the first time.

 

Was it a hint?

 

does Baekhyun knew his father?

 

Chanyeol look at the sleeping in peace on that bad, now he want to know more then ever...such a person coming to his life daring to marry him with all his enemies, wanting to take his place...he never met someone with this guts before, no one dare to even look at him, or talk back except of his left and right hand...Chanyeol take a deep breath, doesn’t know what he should exactly do with this guy...

 

 

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

 

 

“Why are you here?” Luhan said sharply to Sehun who was following him from behind.

“Well am one of you now, so what your answer are you going to be in relationship with me?” Sehun asked following him without a second thought

Luhan stopped walking suddenly and Sehun stoped faster afraid he would hit the small boy in front of him, he saw him giving him an angry expression “you joking right?”

 

Sehun shake his head a no like it’s normal thing to answer

 

 

Luhan roll his eyes and knock at a door since he reach the destination he wanted, he open the door after he heard a “come in” and saw Kai sitting on the bed with Kyungsoo near it on a chair playing chess.

 

“I see you are recovering fast” Sehun said with a smirk on his face.

 

Kai smiled “thank you for visiting"

 

Luhan who went near the two, “ya! you scared the hell out of me, you need to have guards on your back from now on”

 

Kai shake his head “I can’t work with someone around I get easily distracted”

 

Luhan shrugs “I don’t care get use to it, I will talk to Baekhyun and Xiumin” his eyes went to the game the two playing and ask looking at Kyungsoo “you like those mind games?”

Kyungsoo shake his head a no “he wanted to try it”

Kai nodded he look at it thinking for a few seconds in silence “someone I know keep playing this”

 

“Smart people are the only ones who like those kind of games” Kyungsoo said “he must be so smart then”

 

Sehun shrugs moving near Kyungsoo and looking at the guy turn “wrong theory, am dump but I like chess” He then move a piece of it

Luhan interrupts “so what the common in those who play it?”

Sehun humms “sometimes I play it to calm down or keep my thoughts together”

 

Kai couldn’t disagree “that something he have”

 

Luhan shrugs “whatever, I just came to check on you, I need to go”

“Where to?” Kai asked

Luhan look at Kyungsoo “Baekhyun ordering to start at the mission A since B completed”

Kai eyes went wide open “already? He found him?”

Luhan shake his shoulders “let’s talk about this after, take a rest” with that he left and Sehun did the same with him.

 

Kyungsoo look at Kai “that Sehun from the top 2 right?”

Kai nodded 

“You guys in good termes with that mafia?” Kyungsoo asked again

Kai shake his head “no Sehun is with us”

The words made Kyungsoo shock in his saliva “W-WHAT?” He said little louder then usual “b-b-but he is the right hand?”

Kai nodded with awkwardness “yeah! He is, now he is with us, and all the second mafia as Xiumin informed me”

Kyungsoo eyes went wide open hearing the news, the time he was here thinking of his heart they are out there eating each other, and Baekhyun becoming way stronger in every minute, his eyebrows unconsciously crossed thinking maybe the A plan is his boss, the top of mafia leader Park Chanyeol.

 

“maybe you should leave”

 

Kyungsoo look at Kai “mmh?”

 

“What are you doing here going to make it hard when we meet on the field” Kai explain “you won’t be able to kill me, even if you do you won’t be able to forget yourself”

 

Kyungsoo stays silently looking at Kai, did he know about his feelings toward him “Kai I...” he didn’t finish his sentence because Kai spoke again

“I know, but we can’t” Kai sais straight forward his face was a serious one, not the cheerful smiling idiot Kai “I send Xiumin away for this, I know you wanted something like that, but this isn’t the real us, the real us is one pointing the gun on each other and wonder who will survive at the end”

 

Kyungsoo eyes went down to that chess the two were playing, “true, why am I lying to myself” he nodded his head and stand immediately turning and leaving that room without even looking back.

 

because those words, this truth...

 

Really hurtful.

 

 

 

~~~~

 

 

 

-This is Bravo1 The target inside the building six floor, over-

 

Xiumin heard the information from his head set, he gets his gun ready, “bring him alive” and enter that building like a mad dog, with all the other men, going up stairs he heard some noises from up and take a look, he saw a man wearing a black paper mask looking down at them, a second of an eye contact, before that man start running more upstairs.

 

“” Xuimin said loud and start running up too “some of you clean the 6th floor, Bravo 3 a suspect heading top floor I need eyes around the building NOW” he ordered the men with him still running up, till they were about to reach the roof, but before he reach the top he heard a crack of a door, the guy definitely went inside the last floor.

as fast as he can try to make it, he arrived at where a door was open and with one hand he asked some men to continue up

he entered that floor and the place was a long Space and at the end of it the guy was running, “!” Xiumin start running immediately seeing that the end of that long space there was a big windows.


And faster as he can act that man take a gun and fired one bullet on the window, and didn’t stop at all running and jumping all the way outside to the other building...

Xiumin knew he can’t make that Jump, “Damn it” he stopped at the edge seeing the guy make it to the next building rooftop escaping easily from his hand...

 

“Out of the way”

 

Xiumin didn’t even had the time to look at who talked but one of his men just jump over that window all the way to the roof and continue chasing...Xuimin take his mic and immediately ordered "Alpha X follow 56 location”

 

-roger / I have a clear vision to his following device-

 

Xiumin hearing the answer “let’s go let’s go” he said turning back down to follow his man location.

 

 

-this is Alpha-X 56 stopped 258 meters from you east i will send you the location-

 

Xiumin get the information after some seconds, they took the cars for a fast arrive, and when he did he found them in a little closed street and that 56 standing with the other guy on the floor, Xiumin hopped fast and went to the man patting his shoulder “good job” The man was breathing so fast from all the running, “take a rest”

 

Nodding as fast as he can that guy went back to the car to the others probably his friends.

 

Xuimin look at the guy who was knocked unconscious on the floor, “So you are the one who shot Baekhyun, am thinking of doing so much to you that you can’t imagine, take him!”

 

“Leave it to me first”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter