Honeymoon -3

Mafia ...ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey boss”

 

“I will be out of the city for a day or more maybe you should keep an eye on the place”

 

“Sure boss, by the way the minister make a move, we should here some good news soon”

 

“That fast!”

 

“Yes be careful your enemies will grow more tonight”

 

 

Baekhyun close the phone call he was having outside that balcony, he look at the view of the ocean hitting the cliff, and his eyes went to the sides, checking the place down. But a voice of the room door getting open made him turn and look at the one entering from the balcony glasses door 

 

Behind that glass Chanyeol look at the bed then search with his eyes till he stopped looking at Baekhyun who was looking back at him, he frown and shake his head coming out to the terrace balcony 

“Why you didn’t slept?” Chanyeol asked when he step out.

Baekhyun look at him then turn away “you came back” He said as he was intentionally telling him that he is coming back to the room while he was a sleep, Chanyeol grimace “I came back to get my jacket! Am going to take a tour in the village”

 

Baekhyun look back at him, the no expression still on that chain face “good excuse”

 

Chanyeol roll his eyes well it’s kinda true but...that wasn’t his intention “it’s not like you never slept in my house”

 

Baekhyun just look away again 

 

“Damn, you never did?” Chanyeol give it a thought, he frown again. He thought that Baekhyun did trust him at least 1% by living under the same roof for the past days, but probably eventually he never did! While him...he just slept like a baby in his presence, he take a breath and calm him sled with “come” he said “am going to the village, you can’t stay here all day watching the sea, or else you go nuts and jump” but Baekhyun didn’t even bother to look at him, like he was saying to just off and let him be, Chanyeol just walk to him after he took out a breath again and move his hand to reach Baekhyun hand taking it “let’s  go! I don’t want to go alone anyway”

 

Baekhyun raise an eyebrow on the action, and just take his hand off the grip, he gave a dead glare to Chanyeol...

“Get use to it, married remember?” Chanyeol said

Baekhyun just walk pass him with no words and went inside the room to the exit door direction.

“This going to be hard!” Chanyeol said remembering his granny advice...

 

 

 

 

~~-“So first things first” the granny said “you two need to pass sometime together not just eating! Talking too, and knowing what one another like and want, also skin-ship is important in every relationship”

“Granny I don’t want a relationship, I want a fake gained trust” Chanyeol answer her but got a smack on his head

“I know what am doing! What do you think I was doing all the time here alone? watching movies so trust me if he doesn’t touch you he doesn’t trust you so...”~~~

 

 

 

"Maybe it's true" Chanyeol move inside to the bed and take his suit jacket, and followed Baekhyun to the outside, reaching his side he start talking “we can’t take the car that road isn’t fitting for it, we will walk” but no respond coming from Baekhyun made Chanyeol just leading the way out...

 

 

~~~
 

 

Walking to another direction, from where they came, Chanyeol wasn't lying, the place was just a forest with a little road barely two people can fit in it, walking side by side, Chanyeol just steal some glances to Baekhyun...’why it is so hard to start a conversation with this human being’ Chanyeol thought about it, in his most life he just say what he need to say, no one was that hard! Never!

Chanyeol take a deep silent breath and just decide to talk “You like the forest?” He asked but didn’t get any reply for sure “when I was a kid, my mother use to take me to grandmas she was living in a village out of the city, not far as this one but it always feels nice to be there” he look at Baekhyun again and the other just didn’t say or do any reaction “when I reach 18 my grand mother barely survived an assassination so I decide to bring her far away from the world”

 

Still no words 

 

“So I found this place for her to be alone, but she build it from nothing to a small village, buying the field’s bringing workers, building houses for them, then build a hospital to take care of them, till it is a village, so basically now she is the founder!” Chanyeol found himself saying every word with a smile.

 

“What a good person”

 

 

Chanyeol smile faded, finally the walking statue near him spoke but his words were mocking for sure...”what with the mocking vibe!” Now he remember again why he just hate when he talk, silent suit him the most.

 

Baekhyun did reply “where did that money came from, the one that build the village?”

 

Chanyeol shut his mouth for sure, their business wasn’t clean and he know that, killing, drugs, weapons, everything bad was in those money. “That was her past, but this is her present” Chanyeol just mumbled not knowing what to say “we should look up at the good things we do too”

 

“What the good thing you did Park Chanyeol” Baekhyun asked giving a fast look to the taller next to him then turn back to the little road

 

Chanyeol give it a thought “Emm...it balanced maybe! As much as I killed a leader I save their men from the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter