Trouble

Mafia ...ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“The Boss want to see you”

 

 

Baekhyun know the bait he throw just been ate by the fish, what he need to do now is to carefully pull the string to not cut it, he move inside that little building, of course Kai waited outside, he took off his helmet and check if the chain still in its place.

The looks from the one who called him in now were a shocking one, like he had doubts if the one standing near him IS the one in the rumors, he open a door “form here” he said his eyes didn’t left Baekhyun face

 

Baekhyun nodded and entered to find an old man sitting in a desk, and a man in his early 30s standing near him.

“Em...are you..!” The old man said confused when he saw the chain

And Baekhyun bow slightly just with his head to the two “Baekhyun”

The younger interferes “you are Park Chanyeol husband!”

“May I ask” the old one said, “what bring you here, and excuse my rudeness you can sit down”

Baekhyun did take a seat at the desk chair “I came for a business” he look at the younger “it is hard to meet you in personal so I had to”

 

The younger man smiled, he walk around the desk till he was near the chair in front of Baekhyun “You got me, I can’t expect less from the one who dared to marry Park Chanyeol, beauty and smart!” he sits beside him “but risking your own life down there in that race to just meet me?”

 

Baekhyun nodded “you worth the try”

 

The young boy clapped “am slightly proud, but I should apologize about what happened I ordered my racer to hit you, and make sure no one win the race, I thought I already payed the other racers to lose”

“I guess you didn’t pay enough to number 4” Baekhyun replied since he did take the place of that person easily

“Ahahah! Yes, true” the young man take out a sigh and lean against the chair comfortably “so what exactly bring you here?”

Baekhyun turn to look at the old man over there, giving a sign he won’t talk about it tell they are alone.

“Leave!” the young man ordered, and the older just left that room “so...”

Baekhyun didn’t talk he just took Kai backpack take out a file from it and hand it to the young man who accept it gladly and open it, his eyes went wide open from the surprise “how the hell you get all this money from?” He just turn the pages of that file “this is..” he look at Baekhyun

“10% all yours, if you agree” Baekhyun said looking calmly at him

The guy now was more shocked “t-t-ten! where I can sign to join your Mafia? because you can buy the president himself with this!”

 

 

 

~~~ Outside

 

 

 

Kai and Xiumin were waiting inside the car for more than four hours now, “Why did he take so long!” Kai said playing with his fingers in the door

“It’s not an easy plan to be put, also you know Baekhyun he is really slow when it comes to planning”

Kai smiled “yes he just daze off for minutes then say ‘no it won’t work’ but glad he gave us a convincing reasons after"

Xiumin smiled agreeing

“But...” Kai add “won’t this guy inside ask where he get all the money from?”

Xiumin answer “he already have a good back up story, the weapon market he took over it, the guy have no problem passing goods from the ports, but did have problems with money”

Kai form up an ‘o’ with his mouth “years of working, but he couldn’t make them legal, that so logic” Kai stopped for a moment thinking “wait is it a lucky back-up story or it all planed?”

Xiumin shrugs “tell me about it when you figure it out!”

Kai just laughed “hahaha! That Baekhyun”

Xiumin “I heard rumors this morning about his title”

Kai gives all his attention to Xiumin “what what what?”

Xiumin “kills in 4 seconds”

“what?” Kai was so confused

Xiumin now spotted his boss coming out from the little building, thinking of that day “I guess it because of the motel fight, he did say something like that to those who were left there, he was so...scary, if you stand there you would wish to be in his side, because if you don’t...it definitely means your end”

Kai look at Baekhyun too “I know right!”

 

Baekhyun gets inside the car; he put the backpack beside him and lean against the seat, resting his head

“I will stop at the hospital for you to have a check” Xiumin said immediately

Baekhyun replied with a lazy tone “no need, head to the karaoke club, I want to sleep before the party tonight”

Kai smiled widely “yes let have lunch at the club” he turn to look at Baekhyun “wait what party?”

“Wedding party from that guy in the casino lee joongi, make sure to be there”

Kai nodded “I won’t go anywhere today, am free! I will wake you up” he look at Xiumin “you?”

Xuimin replied while driving “I need to head to the port, a cargo came in unknown and our men took it in, we don’t know who it belongs to”

Baekhyun who was leaning and closing his eyes did open them to look at the ceiling of that car “weapons?” he asked

Xiumin confirmed “yes”

Kai, “who the hell tried to sneak around us?”

“Chanyeol or Junmyeon” Baekhyun answered

Xiumin nodded “I doubt that too, both won’t be coming to ask for help, so what your orders?”

Baekhyun take out a sight “if it Chanyeol just leave it be, if it Junmyeon, take your time with it, but in the end leave it too”

 

 

 

 

~~~ at night.

 

 

 

“Aren’t we having those gatherings a lot lately?” Yixing said standing in front a big ship

“Yes but this one is definitely different,” Kyungsoo said amazed of how the ship was sparkling, and all decorated for the party

“Yes it is amazing, but can you move ‘in’ or ‘away’ please”

The two turn to look at the one speaking to them, one of them definitely recognized the voice of that best sniper in the country but he didn’t speak, because Kai wasn’t alone, so they just move ‘away’ for the two to pass.

“Thanks boys” Kai make a hand gesture like how those old time aristocratic people do the salute, Yixing frown when they weren’t on the sight of their eyes

“No point in hating him, he is already in our side” Kyungsoo said and walk to the stairs of that ship “let’s go”

Yixing truly couldn’t forget that crashing, it is his first. so definitely he needs time but sadly the time to recover from that hard fall going to be next the one who pushed him to fall in the first place

“yes what can we do” he take out a huff and followed Kyungsoo, to the surface of the ship, this time it really was different, no men and guards, because in front of him he can see families, kids, ladies! “Wait what?” Yixing was surprised “this looks like a true wedding party”

 

“As expected from joon-gi”

 

Yixing heard the deep voice of his boss behind him, he turn with “Chanyeol”

“Let’s move in, and please just act normal around that Baekhyun” Chanyeol ordered, kind of he know Yixing will have a hard time to do so, so he just ordered him to make sure the other act at least

 

“Oh you are here!” Joon-gi said louder from far away, standing next Baekhyun and Kai, definitely he gave his time to the main characters of tonight party, he took Baekhyun arm and drag him along with him, all the way next to Chanyeol

“Please don’t be shy, I know you two trying to be professional, so I just invited my family and some of my dear friends too, this isn’t business trip! So be yourself,” Joon-gi said with excitement pushing Baekhyun to Chanyeol side.

 

Yixing and Kyungsoo move ‘away’ for the second time today for Baekhyun

 

The party holder waited looking at the two, and Baekhyun maybe for the first time have no clue what the other one want exactly, he just look back at him clueless till he felt something in his hand. he look down and found Chanyeol taking and holding hands with him, he just look up confused at Chanyeol who just grimaced “happy!” He said to Joon-gi with a dead glare

Moreover, the other just giggles, “see don’t be shy!” He turn and shout “LADIES AND GENTLEMEN” he turn pointing to Chanyeol and Baekhyun “give a big hand to the new family”

 

The claps heard, the music start, and the ship sailed.

 

“This way!” Joon-gi said and walk between the guests all the way to ship pointed front, it was decorated with white floor, flowers and lights on the shape of heart.

 

Chanyeol was surprised, Joon-gi is a fashion man and his taste was an absolute beauty for sure, the place was a breath taking. Chanyeol walk inside that heart shape lighted place, still holding Baekhyun hand and just want to ignore it and act like it is a normal thing between the two since every eye is on them, and no one know it is just a deal!

 

Yixing and Kyungsoo look at the two from there between the guests...they look so perfect together they must admit it, but that a very good lesson to not judge the book from it cover

“Aren’t they both so good looking? This picture just miss the smiles”

The two turn to find Kai again, taking a picture with his phone and look at it, the guy was there next to them, like he is a close friend, He show the picture in his phone screen to the two, “look a fine memory”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter