traitor

Mafia ...ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yixing now was arranging the medical he used in the little bag, near Chanyeol office, “stay out of the water please at least for two days, or else the wounds will never heal” he ordered Chanyeol who was putting his clothes on

“Okay”

Yixing now give it a though “well…about Baekhyun” he start talking “I saw his face without a chain at the accident! Did you know about it?”

Chanyeol who was busy arranging his buttons nodded still looking at them

“but as an expert I would say that injury isn’t a normal one” Now Chanyeol give his attention to his expert mad doctor, so Yixing continue explaining since he know Chanyeol didn’t get what he said “no matter what the time the injuries heals”

“Meaning?” Chanyeol asked

“One of the two, something used in the knife made his regeneration so slow so he will need a very specific and so long type of treatment, or he won’t let it heal himself”

Chanyeol nodded understanding what Yixing was saying; no one will like to let his face like that also he clearly remember Baekhyun saying ‘if he could laugh he would’ that mean the cut forced in face right? So he will hold to the first option Yixing said and think he didn’t have the time for treatment “Yixing” he spoke “about what I told you before just cancel it”

Yixing raise an eyebrow “emm… Baekhyun thing?” Yixing get a nodded from Chanyeol “B-But i already make my move!...”

 

 

~~~

 

Treating Chanyeol was his priority, now he did left the company building to meet their forever enemy, Yixing drive his car to his cabinet, maybe it is a big mistake not telling Chanyeol where he is going exactly, but for sure Chanyeol will refuse, and since he already accept he will go meet Junmyeon and confront any consequences.

He parked his car near the entrance, and surprisingly, a fancy grey car was stopping there already, Yixing get out and at the same time, the door of that car opened and no other than the top 2-mafia leader, Kim Junmyeon, came out of it.

Yixing unconsciously look at the hour in his wrist, ‘was he late?’ that was his first thought but no the hour was 12:51 so he did have plenty more time before their lunch date invitation

 

“Doctor!” the Kim Junmyeon walk to his way with so much elegancy, the walk was perfect the suit was perfect, even the face was perfect, a rich man that every girl wish they have, except of what he do for a living. “I hope I didn’t came early”

Yixing found himself shaking his head a ‘no’ with a smile that he of course going to put all this evening, just in case it turn out it’s a trap, and at that time, he is glad that he told Kyungsoo where he is going and who is he meeting to take revenge for his future dead soul. “it fine am here already”

Junmyeon confident smile didn’t left his face, “so should we go in?”

The words been said by the top two mafia leader while he was looking at the cabinet, Yixing raise an eyebrow “inside?” he said and Junmyeon nodded

“I figure out you could be…” Junmyeon said definitely not using the word scared “…doubting my invitation” he look at the cabinet “so I think it’s better if you ordered the food and we well eat in your place”

Yixing won’t lie, the guy surprised him for sure “emm….” His words just lost their way out of his mouth

“Am I not welcomed?” Junmyeon said casually but that a trick question for Yixing to say ‘of course not’ and let him in

“Of course not” Yixing said

Junmyeon smile, “after you”

Finding himself walking to his own cabinet, Yixing open the door to the waiting room first, then lead him to where his desk, the other doors are not welcomed for sure to a presence of someone important, so better he stay far away from them.

“Here take a seat” Yixing pointed to a desk over there in that normal room, “am not use to have guests”

Junmyeon nodded walking to the desk chair and sits “all fine”

Yixing notice, the way the guy siting over there make his place look like garbage now, he won’t lie he was shining like a very expensive crystal in the middle of fake plastic jewelries, “emm…what do you want for lunch” Yixing tried to act casually and sits in the chair beside him. He took his phone and dial the restaurant he always call for food, he will not deny that Junmyeon just spare him a lot of concern of food poison, trap, fight, kidnap, killing…and god knows how much the list is long.

“Whatever you will take” Junmyeon said with that smile of his “am not on diet today”

Yixing look at him a little awkward “ooh!” he said nodding, and ordering his usual but this time its double “…thank you” he said after closing the phone call with the restaurant, and here it is the awkward moment…

“Thanks for accepting my invitation” Junmyeon spoke making the awkward moment disappear

“no need to thank me, am honored” Yixing tried to be polite too, he can clearly see the social difference between them just by the way they both are sitting now, “I won’t deny I was surprised from your call”

“why?”

Well that question make Yixing give the other a face of ‘seriously’ unconsciously because isnt that an obvious question, but still he wasn’t talking to Kyungsoo to make weird faces, but realizing that was a little bit too late because Junmyeon burst out laughing…

a laugh that wasn’t loud or low, not long or short not mockery or genuine, the perfect laugh or the perfect faked laugh

and when he did that he move his hand to his mouth covering it with his finger bones while lowering his head, so much elegance and chic for Yixing taste, because he just make him look more and more low.

Is there people like this?

“My bad, my bad” Junmyeon said after he laughed “I mean by my question, it is an invitation of gratitude to what you did you saved my life…so if I wasn’t who I am right now, would you accept my invitation?”

Yixing didn’t know what the point of this question, “depends on the way I knew you, it’s all matter of how we see people worth our time or not”

Junmyeon nodded “fair enough”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter