Gift

Mafia ...ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~~~~ before :

 

 

Taking his shower after a good sleep was something makes him more relaxed, he likes water, maybe it because of how many times he played in that lake...

 

things we do in our childhood does become a habit in our growth?

 

 

Baekhyun finished his shower, and saw the trash can in that bathroom opened, he wondered if Chanyeol was the one who use it since he cleaned the place for him, but his eyes landed on a sharp thing coming out of the plastic...Definitely not broken glass...he went to check and found a needle, and a little bottle, reading what in it...Baekhyun closed his eyes in anger and wear his clothes heading immediately to Chanyeol...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~ now :

 

 

Baekhyun saw that fist slowing down when it got near his face till it’s stoped, his eyes went from it to Chanyeol, “hesitating?”

Chanyeol grimaces and low his fist, “whatever” he said turning back to the chair and put it back to it place while speaking “hitting you will just make your scar worse”

 

“What?” Baekhyun couldn’t believe what he is hearing, is that even a reason to hesitate? is he mocking him?

 

“What what?” Chanyeol said sitting on that table with a very defeated way “go and dry your hair I don’t want you to catch cold, lunch about to get serve but probably you will just leave the house right now”

Baekhyun who was standing there find this attitude very odd, also the words, he wanted to do what Chanyeol said...just think about it twice and decide to do something unexpected...He went to the table and sit in his usual place.

 

“Woh!” Chanyeol said with a small laugh of unbelievable “you just do the opposite of whatever I say? Unbelievable! Do you hate me that much?”

 

Baekhyun did answer “I hate drugs”

 

“Not my fault you are a stone head!” Chanyeol find himself defending his actions “you should have more sleep, even your hand agree with me”

 

“hand?” Baekhyun repeat as question

 

“Xiumin was the one who drop you here and doesn’t want to wake you up when you fall a sleep like a baby in the Car” Chanyeol said with a fierce voice “but knowing you would have just ignore the 'resting time' I had to drug you for you to not wake up and I will do it again if you keep doing it”

 

“First Xiumin isn’t my hand” Baekhyun correct “Yuta is, second if you drug me again I will cut your throat when I woke up so better be a killing drug”

 

Chanyeol raise an eyebrow “that Japanese guy?” He smirks thinking that having an affair with the boss does gave you good positions even if you don’t work “whatever” Chanyeol just hate the idea of that guy exists, and how he said freely Baekhyun is his...he know he is married now isn’t he? 

Not wanting to get more angry Chanyeol just changed the topic “Did your guys told who wanted to kill me and you take the blow to save me?”

“Not saving you but correcting my mistake” Baekhyun corrected again “and no I didn’t talk to them yet...” Baekhyun think about it, he did have some conversation while he was a sleep but sure not remembering any of it “maybe I did...”

Chanyeol smirk “sleep talking? Well that guy ended someone who know you and even call you smile” The time Chanyeol spelled the word a very dangerous gaze been given to him by Baekhyun...the guy didn’t talk, so he continues “Yixing take that out from the sniper, also he gave us a name...”

 

Baekhyun gaze didn’t change at all, the frown in his eyebrows were shown under that wet hair, those unique eyes just stopped sparkling as usual when the name been said by chanyeol, those grey iris he have just felt like they turn black not seeing anything...

 

 

“Huang Zitao”

 

 

Baekhyun eyes went down to the empty plate beside him, and seeing that face Chanyeol know this just triggers the man anger beside him “Yixing was giving me informations about him just now he didn’t finish yet because you came at me” Chanyeol just said the truth “and as am doubting you two grow up together? You didn’t lie at me when you said you grow up in a church right?” Chanyeol asked

 

Baekhyun look up to Chanyeol, “you are right”

 

Chanyeol nodded but with a smile “isn’t it weird?” Baekhyun kept looking without a word to him “isn’t it weird how I think that you as a new mafia leader never lied at me?” Baekhyun just switch his look to the fork near him, “I mean...” Chanyeol continue “if you don’t want to tell something you just keep silent but not lying!”

 

“You keep lying” 

 

Chanyeol heard the words Baekhyun said, and that make him smile “to you? yes so many times...but I stoped since grandmother accident” now his face gets serious “that why i want to ask you this...did you knew my father?”

 

Asking this question Chanyeol didn’t fail to see the smirk in Baekhyun face, but he did had the silent as his answer again. not wanting to argue more Chanyeol just spoke again “I guess you won’t say but you two share the same hobby” a little disappointed by the silent, even if he should not expect more, the lunch got served after few minutes, and he just choose to eat it silently

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

Walking inside an ally with so many of his men, Kyungsoo face was just giving the anger vibes and nothing less, even if he didn’t even ask for it he got rejected and that just made him more angry, especially with the news of the mafia top 2 falling, and some people in his side already start betraying them...thinking that maybe they will fall too...scared of the new raising leader...but no, and if they need an example? today is just the best day for Kyungsoo to be as how they know him as....

 

 

Name : Do Kyungsoo

Title : kills brutally

 

 

 

Day light? He doesn’t care. Police? He doesn’t care. losing? He doesn’t care. All what he care about is the reputation...he took his guns in both hands from under his jacket, and the first one he saw in that ally, which he already know who lives in, had a bullet in his body falling...

 

that was the sparkle of a war...

 

bullet voices were everywhere all the buildings inside that ally were under attack, and attacking too...a rain of bullets and thunder of screams were all over the place that even the police themselves couldn’t do anything to stop it especially with the leading of someone they know he loves to finish his enemies by his hands.

 

 

A hit then a hit then a hit then another hit then another...

 

Kyungsoo just couldn’t stop himself from beating the face of the leader of that traitors troop, the man face wasn’t a human one anymore, definitely he is not going to make it alive after Kyungsoo finish his desire of taking everything out....And yes that what happened till one of them said ‘he is dead’ that when Kyungsoo stop with 

 

 

‘oh sad’ 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

 

“He did wipe out a whole troop in less then one hour”

 

The news flies fast, and Xiumin said what he find out immediately to Baekhyun, this later just finished his lunch in Chanyeol house and left, none of them even talk after.

“Scaring them is away to keep them in control” Baekhyun said sitting in a big red sofa inside a room, the room was a VIP room having a clear view on the theater down, being prepared just for him with a one side view glass, for him to see and them to meet freely, Baekhyun eyed the scene happening in that play, “did he arrived yet?”

 

Xiumin eyebrow crossed “who?” He doesn’t know who is Baekhyun talking about, But not that much time there was a knocking on the door and Xiumin went to open it...seeing who it was Xiumin little bit tenses but he make away for who ever came in because definitely Baekhyun was expecting them without even telling him...and maybe he know why.

 

 

It was Junmyeon but followed by his supposed to be right hand kim Jongdae.

 

 

“Thank you” Junmyeon said putting a fancy smile of him getting in, but the one behind he didn’t even eyed him he just look daggers at Baekhyun, now Xiumin felt the need to be defensive toward them, because the glares are no joke...he closed the door and went standing behind Baekhyun with an arm ready to fire

 

“Isn’t it a stupid act to send me to get him?” Junmyeon said when he stand in front of Baekhyun “or you are too fearless to test my loyalty like this”

 

Baekhyun smiled a very unseen smile since Junmyeon just asked the first question indirectly as away to call him stupid “since you said that maybe you are loyal or good at acting” Baekhyun look at Jongdae “sorry for the place we put you in, but I wasn’t sure of Junmyeon answer”

 

Jongdae serious face didn’t flinch

 

“Feel free to say anything Kim Jongdae” Baekhyun said so calmly

“If not Junmyeon who asked me to not kill you...” Jongdae said as free as he could “I would made another scar in that face of yours that you will never forget even in the afterlife because I will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter