Safe house

Mafia ...ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Merry Christmas”

“Merry Christmas”

“Merry Christmas”

 

Everyone around him were saying the same word to each other, but they all stopped the smiles when they look at him, 

 

He stopped at the reception asking about a room number, but he heard near that counter he was standing beside it...”Mommy mommy look at the chain in his face” Baekhyun eyes went down to the little boy saying that and he look up to the parents, the two literally hide the kid between them scared he would do harm to him.

 

“Down that way in the corner on the right”

 

One of the ladies sitting behind that counter finally answered the question, so he make his path to the room he came for it here, of course not caring of the little boy words, and knocked before entering.

 

“Come in”

 

Hearing the positive reply he open the door, and gets in, and being welcomed with a wide smile and a scream of “BOSS!!”

Baekhyun raise an eyebrow “Kai? since when you call me boss?”

Kai smiled “you like it? I can call you that”

Baekhyun shrugs “doesn’t matter, how do you feel?”

Kai replies in a joking way “I will live”

Baekhyun nodded with “for now” 

Kai laughed with a shocked expression “haha! Funny Baekhyun”

“Get yourself ready I will be waiting outside” Baekhyun said again his eyes went to a chess game near Kai bed but he just ignore it and turn back to the door leaving the room.

“Oh he came to pick me” Kai smiled widely “such a nice boss, I thought he won’t bother to come, acting so cold like he doesn’t care if we died!”


~~~

 

Going Back to his car, Baekhyun sits inside and put his seatbelt eyeing the red box in the seat beside him, it was a medium box, he took it from the seat and put it on his lap, thinking of the last time he got a gift...that was last year and it was on his birthday, but why did Chanyeol would buy him one? Is he serious about gaining his trust? He even hesitated on hitting him early, and Chanyeol was always ready to fight back when his pride getting scratched.

 

Moving his fingers to unwrap the red box tapes to reveal what inside, when he left the cover, a sudden puppet pop out of the box fast making Baekhyun unconsciously lean back on the seat fast, with open eyes seeing the head dancing on it own since it stretching. few seconds of accepting what just happened and how his heart skip a beat when that come out. He close his eyes and throw that box in the back seat “damn you park Chanyeol” he said in anger, looking at Kai coming out of the hospital, and gets in.

 

“Nice car, you had a meeting?” Kai said once he gets in.

Baekhyun nodded “yes the prime minister, he tried to stop the plan A, it’s already revealed to the ministry so we should be faster” he drive away from that hospital still speaking “since you will be out of the picture of sniping I will send you to help Luhan”

 

Kai look at his hand that still in a cast “sure, Luhan keep doing work on his own he will need a help for sure” he think about it “but why you want to buy every piece in the country Baekhyun?”

Baekhyun shake his head “is that your real question?”

Kai felt a little embarrassed of how he is so obvious to his boss “how did you get all that money? Weapon dealer was a good lie, but me and Xiumin know it’s not that much, do you even trust us to tell us the truth?”

Baekhyun stayed silent, this question came from Xiumin before and now Kai? The two are his most trustworthy so far people in here, maybe it’s time to tell them? “Call Xiumin”

 

Kai look at Baekhyun with a questionable look, but at the end he just did as he asked him to do.

 

 

 

~~~~

 

 

“I see you are happy” Yixing look suspiciously at Chanyeol

“Did you buy a gift for Baekhyun?” Kyungsoo asked directly

Chanyeol who was little bit in the mood now grimaced “are you guys stalkers?”

Yixing nodded “basically yes! Also you just stand and left! mind if you tell us your plan next time?”

Chanyeol frown “it was just a dinner”

Yixing add “with the prime minister a.k.a you brother dearest ally!”

Kyungsoo nodded “glad Baekhyun men were there or you could have been a very easy target”

Chanyeol nodded “I knew they were there, also if I knew they weren’t I would have called mine”

“So the gift?” Kyungsoo asked again

Chanyeol roll his eyes “yes it was for Baekhyun”

“Something strange in your face when you say his name” Yixing psycho instincts start to show up

“Stop it Yixing!” Chanyeol frown standing wanting to leave that office for good and go home.

“Is he avoiding us?” Kyungsoo asked loudly Yixing while Chanyeol could still clearly hear them

“Yes this is a first time he avoids us so you think what I think?” Yixing said fast before Chanyeol leave the office

“What do you think?” Kyungsoo asked “I can’t read brains?”

Yixing roll his eyes “mind. You can't read minds Kyungsoo ugh anyway just go with the flow Kyungsoo, I think Chanyeol start to like his bride”

 

At that exact moment Chanyeol turn to look at the two, he raise

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter