Making a deal

Mafia ...ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Entering that warehouse like that was an insane idea for everyone who will think from inside the box, one of them is that right hand Do Kyungsoo, the moment he said the words Baekhyun knew that guy isn’t as intelligent as he looks, and for sure he win his position by his strength.

 

But that Park Chanyeol, well the man didn’t let him shoot, he is known by his title to kill everyone he doesn’t like, and as Do Kyungsoo said they just trespassing their privacy and despite that he still want to talk...and he even ask if he was the ‘face chain man’

 

“I am”

 

That ‘face chain man’ replied, for Chanyeol he felt entertained, no one ever get this close without permission, how brave this guy is, is he looking for his own death? But his reply didn’t even felt fear, being a leader is a good thing but fear nothing when someone more powerful then you is standing there and you are in their own wolf-nest? 

 

What is this guy?

 

“Am afraid you’re not invited” Chanyeol more like ordered those words “but since you are here let have a private talk” 

 

What his leader gets is a nodded, Kyungsoo felt anger, how this newbie is acting like he own everything over here, how can people think of themselves when they get attentions from those that they once saw them as a dream that can’t be reached, pathetic how he can’t just get done with him with one bullet, he is surprised with how his leader actually give him time, Park Chanyeol gives time to those who he feels they worth it...But for him he doesn’t worth a second...he saw his leader moving to the end of that warehouse and indeed that guy followed him alone, sure the place was huge and no one will hear a thing from the two conversation, he turn to look at the one who left in there...

The guy was giving him a bad vibes to the point he felt some weird cold shivers all over his body, like it was snowing inside, those cold looks weren’t good, he look at each one like he was calculating from who he will start to who he will end with...Kyungsoo now felt ‘that one’ is someone worth wasting time on him...

 

especially when his eyes landed on him...

 

 

***

 

 

reaching the far end of that warehouse, Chanyeol stopped and turn to look at the man who was following him from behind, he take out a little laugh made that very unique blue eyes have a slice of a questionable gaze, if it not for how he used to read people expressions he won’t be able to notice it with all that frozen face of the guy, so he said “I gave you my back and you didn’t try anything funny!”

 

the new leader had this smirk with a little fast look at another side then back at him “you are not stupid and neither do I”

 

The head ac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter