honeymoon ends

Mafia ...ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai sits inside their usual Karaoke room...obviously today the place doesn’t want to get empty, Sehun insists on waiting, in fact he just follows Luhan inside when that later just ignore everyone and said ‘i will be inside’ Xiumin tried to stop Sehun but he was useless with the unwanted hug he was having from Kim Jongdae the right hand of the top two mafia leader who just got waisted for unknown reasons, inside their place, in the exact day of Sehun coming here!?

 

For those people who around it’s kind of just bad coincidence after another, but Kai just remember Baekhyun words before he was leaving...

 

 

 

 

~Before

 

 

“What do you mean you will go?” Kai said shocked standing with Baekhyun inside his room before he left “No Baekhyun you can’t go to an unknown place with someone who drugged you last night and tried to kill you” he almost yells “it’s not even 24hours yet on all of that and you just going to spend time with him alone!”

Baekhyun who was so into the game chess in front of him Changing some pawn positions, calmly reply on Kai furious “I won't stay longer I will be here tomorrow, also tomorrow Mr.Oh deadline will end up, send him the address of this place telling him we need a decision, also tell Luhan to be early here”

“Baekhyun am talking about you here, your the boss you are the leader if Chanyeol end up killing you...”

“He won’t” Baekhyun said leaning back on the chair still looking at the chess satisfied with the new positions.

 

Kai eyes went to the chess, Baekhyun have this weird hobby beside so many others, everytime he plan on killing an important person, he take away one pawn and move others like he is making new plans...this time he saw 3 new pawns are out of the chess game, two are normal pawns and one is a horse. “Why so sure” Kai continue the conversation “Chanyeol kills everyone and you sure know that”

Baekhyun have this fainted smile on his face, the chuckle of the chain in his face heard when he lean back to the chess and move his fingers to the Queen touching her “the Queen need the king to do the dirty work for her”

 

 

 

 

~Now

 

 

Kai look at Jongdae, thinking if Baekhyun know this guy going to be here too, weirdly he knew that Oh Sehun will calm down when he see Luhan, are those two having an affair because no matter how much Luhan trying to avoid the gaze, Sehun didn’t even let go. Does Baekhyun know something going on between those two?

 

“There is no point in staying here” Xiumin talked when he finally run out of that grip of Kim Jongdae who just fall on the sofa and continue his sleep.

 

“I will wait Baekhyun I clearly said that” Sehun insists

 

“I told you he is with his husband if you want go to him!” Xiumin repeated his words again

Sehun frown “no Chanyeol is our family problem it safer to wait here”

“But he could be there for days” Xiumin answers

“Then call him, let have a video chitchat” Sehun said finally having a reasonable thought

Kai immediately take his phone out to call Baekhyun number “good idea”

Xiumin roll his eyes “at least take this one out” he pointed to Jongdae “if you agree on being one of us maybe he shouldn’t know it, or you will be bringing an unplanned war against Kim Junmyeon”

 

Sehun look at Jongdae “he won’t wake up any time soon, I know how much his limited drunker” he look at Luhan again who was sitting next to Xiumin not saying a word, then at Kai who was calling Baekhyun...

 

 

 

~~~ 

 

 

 

 

The phone was ringing and ringing on the breakfast table, Chanyeol look at the phone while helping the butler with the dishes...

The grand mother went to sit on the big sofa in the middle of that house, and Baekhyun did excuse himself to the bathroom before.

The ID call was showing the name Kai, and Chanyeol just shrugs, he doesn’t need something else to distract his plans, he wish he could just close that phone but no he won’t dare to be honest,

 

“Come here Chanyeol’aah”

 

He heard his grandmother calling so he put what he have in the sink of the kitchen and wash his hands then walk to his grandmother, when he was in front of her she pat her leg, with a smile, Chanyeol immediately got what she want so he just sits near her then put down his head on her leg, till he was sleeping in the sofa where the grandmother sits, he look up to her and smile at that old face that he usually find comfort in it since his childhood, he felt the fingers playing with his hair, while she asked....

 

“By any chance did you fall for Baekhyun?”

 

Her words were so straight, but the frown form up on Chanyeol face was real, he look at the room direction to see if Baekhyun coming back “his not here why asking this obvious question”

The grand mother smiled “am asking you, just to make sure what your feelings”

Chanyeol went back to a sitting position not letting his guard down, “am sure you know the answer already, no and never!"

That grand mother nodded with “i sent the girl at the market” she look at the confused Chanyeol and then look at the butler with a very confusing gaze, the butler nodded and let the kitchen and walk to Chanyeol room.

“Where is...” Chanyeol look at him confused but he didn’t finish his sentence because the old lady talked

“I send the girl to test Baekhyun but she told me you were the one who stopped her”

 

Chanyeol raise an eyebrow at the words “yes I did” but he didn’t explain his actions, and just stand to go behind the butler, but he got stopped by his grand mother grab.

 

“You know cheating is the worst thing that can make a trust go to zero, how about we test Baekhyun” the grandmother explains

 

Chanyeol frown “granny! Baekhyun won’t do anything like that, what he is going to do is killing the poor guy”

 

 

 

“Aaaaaaaaaaah!”

 

 

 

Both heard a scream of pain coming from inside the room, Chanyeol runs to the room immediately to find the butler on the floor and Baekhyun looking down at him, with a gaze of murderer for sure.

“What happening here” the grand mother came out acting like she is in panic, and going to the butler “oh son are you okay?” she scanned the butler seeing him hold his arm in pain, she look at Baekhyun “what happened?"

 

Baekhyun change his gaze from the butler to the grand mother, then to Chanyeol, he fixed his eyes on Chanyeol and said “he fall down”

 

Chanyeol silently look back at those eyes who were looking at him,

The grandmother face form up a smile, but she cuts the attentions with “oh dear let me take you to the hospital” she talked to the butler and help him stand.

 

“I will go with you” Chanyeol said trying time help too, but the grand mother stopped him

 

“No no no I can go, you my dear stay here with your husband and make lunch for me too, my medicine need to be after lunch in time, and the only one who can make it have one hand now, don’t order from outside the doctor said it’s bad for my health” With that the grandmother left the room with the butler, leaving just the two in there,

 

Chanyeol look at Baekhyun “fall down?”

 

Baekhyun have a calm look in his face as usual, he crossed his arms “yeah! Why something else you saw? Or maybe you already know?” He said with an obvious tone, but definitely not waiting Chanyeol reply, he just gets out of the room.

“damn it!” Chanyeol walk behind him he saw the entrance door getting close and the other two left the house “I didn’t know, I mean now I know but I didn’t!” He followed Baekhyun to the table where the other was searching definitely for his phone, not giving a second to Chanyeol.

“She wanted to test you” Chanyeol tried to explain, but Baekhyun stopped looking around and turn to look at Chanyeol, Thinking he will answer he just said...

“Where is my phone?” Baekhyun asked since he left it on the dirty table but now it’s gone and the table is clean.

 

“It was...” Chanyeol eyes went to where the phone was last time he saw it, but it wasn’t there “here” he took his phone from his pocket and dial Baekhyun number, it was ringing but no voice heard around.

 

“Oh dear I think I got the wrong phone!”

 

Chanyeol heard from the other side of the call, “grandmother?”

 

“Sorry I will bring it back as soon as am home?” with that she hang u

Baekhyun did roll his eyes this time, of course he won’t fall for a cheap trick like this, “if you want...” Chanyeol said “use mine, if there is an important call u won’t want to miss”

 

Baekhyun just sits down on the chair of that table where they eat breakfast, “no it’s fine I will wait your grand mother to come back”

 

Chanyeol nodded and look at the kitchen, he didn’t add any other words with Baekhyun, and just went to start with washing the dishes...it isn’t his kind of a thing to be in the kitchen, actually this is his first time ever! the washing was easy with the dishe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter