A war ends among the pawn

Mafia ...ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

++++++======+++++++
 

NAYAAAA~here 

yey am happy I reach 1000 subsc aaand since I did I make a fast update..hehehe...thank you for everyone who supporting me who votes and subscribed ^^ you guys make this journey so amazing I hope you enjoy my new update

 

 

----------------+++++----------------

 

 

 

“My words are depending on your answers” Junmyeon went directly to the subject, he can see that Yixing isn’t comfortable right now, so he won’t bother the man more.

“Meaning...?” Yixing raise an eyebrow, is he trying to turn things on him, asking questions to get the best answer Yixing want to hear? That old trick isn’t working on him if this Junmyeon tried it.

“Simple...” Junmyeon start to ask “Does Chanyeol know Baekhyun working with his mother?”

Yixing frown a little “tell me something I don’t know”

Junmyeon nodded “I know Chanyeol won’t listen to anyone...but Baekhyun trying to take his side”

Yixing laughed in a mocking way, “really? Where?” Yixing automatically look around the area like he is saying why there is a war then and they aren't in their side yet?

“All this is because he....

 

But before Junmyeon could finish his sentence a voice of a bullet went fast as the lighting making Junmyeon pushed a little back side then fall on the ground

Yixing eyes went wide open “NO...” he screams turning to his troop “I SAID DON’T SHOOT” he yells as much as he can and faster went down to Junmyeon who was pressing on his shoulder, trying to stand...unconsciously Yixing helped him up and since Baekhyun men were already there pointing their guns...

 

a rain of gunshot from both sides start in a split of second...

 

“!” Yixing cursed moving down knowing he is in a position that even his mafia will kill him trying to protect him, but those men who came to protect Junmyeon make a circle on both of them, protecting the two and screaming “inside inside” 

they all were wearing a full black clothes to the head, somehow even when a bullet touch them they could keep standing...this is the same as the things Baekhyun was wearing when he got shot by the sniper that day...

 

Now they were at the entrance, Yixing who does not have another way just helped Junmyeon inside, it is kind of his fault, but again it’s Junmyeon fault because he chooses to come outside, the moment they were safely in, Yixing look at the blood on the shoulder, but before he could try to treat it, two men came grabbing him from both his arms...

“YA! AM A DOCTOR LET ME...” he yells on the two trying to lose the grip, yes he know he is in the enemy den, maybe he will face death before Kyungsoo but at least he wants to help that confidence guy...”LET ME TREAT HIM” he said pushing one and before he could push the second another came holding him again, but this time fast they put his hands back and locked them behind his back with something metallic “IDIOTS...” Yixing yells.

 

“Don’t worry”

 

Yixing stopped yelling looking at the one who talked, it was no one other then Junmyeon who stands from the ground like nothing...

 

“It’s fake blood the shooter was one of our men” Junmyeon said with a smile

 

And that when Yixing felt cold inside but fire outside he yells in anger “YOU BASTARD” trying to attack unconsciously even if his hands aren’t available, one of those men just hit the place behind his knee and Yixing fall on one knee infront of Junmyeon.

Junmyeon look at the man who hit him “don’t treat our guest like this” he look at Yixing follow me please....with his words the two in-all-black-men, make Yixing stands forcefully and follow Junmyeon inside...

 

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

 

“Sir we lost Yixing”

 

 

Chanyeol heard the news, they lost Yixing that fast confronting Junmyeon...that clever guy was the worst of all...”focus on what coming” Chanyeol now can see fire and start to hear gunshots and police cars...and a helicopter voice “Shoot that down” Chanyeol orders were clear and not even a second when that helicopter take a peak to scout a missile was already in it face...It did explode wildly falling in infinite circle all the way to the ground...Chanyeol gave his orders to his men to engage...and he just went in with them, firing on anyone who came aiming on them.

 

 

But Chanyeol doesn’t care about those little things as much as he want the head...Kris...where is he?...Chanyeol look at the side and his eyes locked with Kyungsoo who was still fighting there...he smiled seeing one at least is still there...Kyungsoo saw him and immediately break a way to came next to him...

“Chanyeol” Kyungsoo said in a tired way...”the south area is clear, Kris took the eastern side, the military sent 4 tanks he definitely took one of them knowing you got near.

“A tank” Chanyeol smirk “such a coward” he look at his men “take the eastern side our enemy is there”

 

“YES SIR”

 

 

“Yixing?” Kyungsoo had to ask but the shaking head Chanyeol made make Kyungsoo heart beat slowing down...his only friend...the only one who smiled at him...the only one who make him smile...the only one who he trust...

 

he look at the front...“I will lead the squad” Kyungsoo just said walking away...

 

Chanyeol smirk knowing that the more Kyungsoo is angry the more he is the winning card, sure he will let him took that lead...it’s more funny to Kris to lose by just a hand...

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

What bad for Yixing squad that been left outside Baekhyun base is they are without a leader...but what worse is that since they were focused on fighting what in the front they didn’t see what on the back....

 

the squads fleeing from Chanyeol and Kyungsoo arrived and of course it’s their base...they will protect it no matter what...But that wasn’t it, everyone in Baekhyun Mafia was coming to that direction....

 

 

Junmyeon orders were....

 

 

“God

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter