rumors

Mafia ...ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What? What do you mean by getting married?” The news were a shocking one to anyone who hear it, rumors are start to flee in every corner of the crimes world, how can this be possible?

Junmyeon was a little bit taken by surprise from the rumors too he did ask Chanyeol to ally with him, but this was more then he expected.

 

“So what now?” His right hand ask looking at him, both were in a car heading somewhere they need to.

 

Junmyeon though about it, being a Mafia spouse is a good idea for sure, who ever create this option is a smart one, he knows that killing isn’t good for him, just like his case, how much opportunities he head to kill Park Chanyeol but no...killing him is just an opportunity to let someone else take the lead and it could be worse to deal with, Park Chanyeol kills everyone he doesn’t like, but at least he use his brain before that.

 

“Let them get married, it’s perfect...they will never trust each other” Junmyeon said taking Jongdae attentions by his happy face “and if they do you should be there to not let them, one of them should take down the other...let make it happen quick”

 

Jongdae smirk show up in his face knowing that his leader is having another master piece plan in his mind, he can’t wait to know about it, he can’t wait to get some orders from him to deal with someone worth the time, he heard his leader first order

“Prepare yourself Jongdae we have a wedding to attend” 

 

 

 

***

 

 

Kai walk with a fast steps moving down in a long staircase that have no windows, just blue lights making the place not recognizing if outside was morning or night, he reach the end arriving to a door and open it to reveal a place...a place like a big in single room, but that room furniture making it a complete apartment...still it doesn’t have any lights...the only thing that making it able to see inside that room, was the huge aquarium that takes the whole wall of the four walls of the room, giving the calm blue shade of lights everywhere that move with no rythme with the water and the fishes inside.

Kai look around that room, and his eyes landed on the small bed on the corner, and specifically to the one sleeping peacefully on it, he move there and gets closer calling

 

“Baekhyun wake up”

 

he barely saw his leader under the sheets just a slice part of his hair show up, he took off the sheets carefully, it’s not his first time to do so...he saw his sleeping position was on his stomach and Baekhyun face was all on the pillow side making just his hair that could be seen, but with the call and the removal of the sheet, he start to move and shuffles then move his head to look at the one calling with a messed up hair and a one opened eye, “yes?” He asked with a lazy voice, looking at Kai, who take a back of that eye color that was now sparkling with the room atmosphere, even sometimes Kai wonder if the guy born with this rare color or just being inside this place for too long make his eyes absorb the reflection of that blue aquarium lights.

 

“There is a rumor, It’s Park Chanyeol” Kai said trying not to think of things he shouldn’t “he announce it...He announce you guys wedding date everywhere”

 

“Hm??!” Was the only thing that came out of Baekhyun mouth because first he just woke up and second his mind didn’t absorb the words that Kai said

“It’s at the end of this month” Kai tried to tell him everything

And Baekhyun just nodded and went back under his sheet, like he didn’t care, rolling his eyes on the action Kai know how his leader was sure yesterday ‘Park Chanyeol’ won’t accept his offer, but this reaction means one thing Baekhyun didn’t really get what he just told him, he always have a sleeping issues...and sometimes it’s really creepy...you know for a mafia leader!!

 

“I told him! I don’t care” Kai said with a shrug basically to himself, then left the place going up back from where he came from, those lifeless stairs reach all the way to a door wall in no other then that same room where they met Luhan, yes that his boss house, he lives under the karaoke club, it is Baekhyun’s since he never know when...Because he never asked, but no one will never think a mafia leader live in there, no one will never think that place have a house beneath it.

 

When he reach the outside he found Xiumin waiting him with “you told him?” Kai grimace, and that was way enough to let Xiumin understand “he is a sleep” it wasn't a question but a reply to himself 

Kai nodded with a pout “yeah he really sleep in a very weird hours, still Let hope he will remember when he fully wake up, come on let’s move, we will be late on the meeting”

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

Yixing orders now were to get informations but since the morning he didn’t get any lead, he called people and he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter