Beginning of war

Mafia ...ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The explosions didn’t stop at that area, one after another after another... who ever trying to piss Chanyeol off definitely did.

 

Chanyeol look at Junmyeon and those fellas next to him, how did Baekhyun know things like this going to happen? working with the distorted god doesn’t mean that an actual human can know the futur, but working with the enemy do make you know their plan...isn’t it so obvious right now? 

 

Or he is just mocking him right now by sending them here

 

“Leave”

 

Junmyeon raise an eyebrow at the words coming from Chanyeol “is that a decline to our offer?”

Chanyeol smirk, his face shows a very devilish gaze that Junmyeon didn’t see it in years since they both were in kind of peace “I...” he said with his deep voice, “...suggest to be careful yourself because since it’s on now I won’t hold back at all”

 

Junmyeon knows it is time for him to leave, he does know Chanyeol he won’t hold to empty his bullets in their head right now, “as you want” Junmyeon just choose to be a polite with answers and leave as he been told, no negotiation going to be useful with Chanyeol right now, killing everybody is his specialty, he look at Yixing standing next to him then leave that office along with the two who came with him.

 

Yixing Knows that look isn’t a normal one, to him especially it was more like ‘I still have things to say’ but right now isn’t a good timing for Yixing to make a move all alone, Chanyeol is in his full bad-self, and any wrong move will make him pay with his life.

 

“Evacuate this building” Chanyeol order “tell everyone to take their second position, this city won't sleep tonight”

 

Kyungsoo and Yixing just nodded following their leader who walk out of the office.

 

 

 

~~~ outside 

 

 

Xiumin took the wheel driving while Jongdae took the seat next to him, and Junmyeon the one behind.

 

“Chanyeol won’t listen to anyone right now” Junmyeon declare from behind

“Wasn’t it a bad timing?” Jongdae said “I mean the explosion and us was just like 'look we are with them' !”

Junmyeon think about it, “thinking about it...” Junmyeon kept silent for a little then he talked “Baekhyun specifically ordered to be here at this time, which mean he did know about the explosion time”

Xiumin just said like it was an obvious thing “he do because he did it”

Jongdae look at Xiumin shocked "what do you mean?” His mind just concluded other things “does he want to kill us! What if Chanyeol just emptied his gun in our head in there”

Junmyeon smiled “that why Xiumin is here Jongdae” he explain “Baekhyun knew we will say something like that, but we also know he can’t just sent Xiumin to die”

Jongdae shut his mouth and nodded

Junmyeon continued “So...you think Baekhyun make the explosion for Chanyeol to be full aware, if his brother is the one who did it am sure he will attack the company first”

Xiumin nodded “yeah, well since he refuse we should tell Baekhyun, and step aside till he order something else?”

Junmyeon shake his head “Chanyeol will definitely target every soul isn’t in his side, he declare war against us all, we should be extra careful”

"I still don't get it why we went there?" Jongdae asked 

Junmyeon "to let Chanyeol get triggered, am sure Baekhyun plan need Chanyeol to be in full title, so he can predicte his moves correctly" 

"this night will be so serious" Jongdae said in full focus

“I will take you both to the base, it should be safe” Xiumin interrupted 

“and you?” Junmyeon ask

“Luhan still trying to get his last order for Baekhyun I will be there to check on him,  if you talk to Baekhyun just inform us on what to do”

Junmyeon nodded understanding “take Jongdae with you he could be more useful with you if you encounter any problem”Jongdae turn to look at Junmyeon “you will be okay alone?”

Xiumin in fact didn’t like the idea at all but he kept silent to not be suspicious 

“Baekhyun men are the strongest in the base”

Xiumin nodded “true that why he usually sleep peacefully over there”

 

 

 

~~~ after

 

 

 

Baekhyun close the phone call with Junmyeon, he look at the table in front of him thinking...

 

“Is something not going as you plan?”

 

Baekhyun heard the voice talking to him, he look up from the table to the kitchen in front of him, he wasn’t wearing his face chain or anything classic as he usually do, just a normal shirt with a normal pants, he saw HyunJin back busy making dinner.

“Not at all, all as i plan I just need Kris to take the bite” Baekhyun said calmly

HyunJin turn around to see Baekhyun face “are you worried?”

Baekhyun just kept looking at his phone

“Hyung?”

Baekhyun didn’t reply

“Okay!” HyunJin take whatever he was making aside and went to the table “we heard rumors about Chanyeol, the guy they say is OP I mean overpowered when he is serious but I don’t think he can harm your men overthere that easily, the two new trust recruiters are kind of good at their job so nothing bad will happen if they keep it low! Also Junmyeon isn’t someone who will dash directly inside a war zone, he is weak which make him extra careful to order the men"

Baekhyun nodded “I know all of this, am not worried about them am worried if I miss calculated what Chanyeol is going to do?”

HyunJin raise an eyebrow at his Hyung “and I thought you are worried about the people not the plan” he shut his mouth for seconds thinking about it “you been living with him, am sure you won’t miss something”

Baekhyun did reply again “but I didn’t actually see his berserk self just at that ship once and he shot a little girl and his friend without a second thought”

HyunJin understands Baekhyun point “he do kill everyone! But am sure your plan is just perfect since you are aware of his uncontrollable title self”

Baekhyun look at the food in the process of being made “why you stopped?"

HyunJin look back “oh! Sorry I got carried away” and he went back “any news from Luhan yet? Am waiting patiently to start working my here"

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

“Almost!” Luhan said in the phone looking at a big wall with multiple screens and some keyboars doing something “yeah...okay” with that he hang up the phone and another one who was next to him, who didn’t let his side at all since the day he switch sides Sehun asks “is it Baekhyun?” Luhan nodded “he should be here why he left at a time like this!”

A third party was in the room with them it look dagger at Sehun “he know what he is doing”

“Kai Kai I wasn’t meaning anything bad, am just curious why he left” Sehun replied

“He went to take care of the head of all this problems” Kai simply answered playing with the splint in his arm

Sehun nodded “that definitely the easy way...just if he killed Chanyeol too while sleeping”

Luhan shake his head “killing Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter