Racer

Mafia ...ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The time was 3 in the morning, although the roads were empty, he felt the pressure of the traffic every time he stops in the red light, Kyungsoo couldn’t sleep this night so he prefer to take a ride, maybe just maybe he can feel better, but no it just gets worse and worse, Yixing went to his lab and didn’t come out the whole day, the guy must be feeling so frustrated and embarrassed of the lose, he was the most proud person being the brain of the mafia, thinking no one can beat him in prediction...but a person coming from god knows where just stamped his face in the ground.

 

Hating it more when he think about yesterday he just step on the gas going with a crazy speed, and if...just if he hit someone he will make sure to go back and hit him again to just feel better.

 

Beep...Beep....Beep...

 

He look at his phone and saw an unknown number calling, Kyungsoo just slide the phone with, “scared to ing call with your number?”

 

“I thought you won’t answer me”

 

Kyungsoo did recognize the voice, he didn’t know if he need to get angry or surprised “Kai?”

 

Kai, “Yes just calling you to say sloooow dooown!” 

 

the voice was having a very weird vibration, and Kyungsoo did notice that, “are you drunk in a mission?”

“Nooo!” Kai said like it is obvious, but his “no” definitely said the opposite 

“Damn you are” Kyungsoo confirmed

A laugh heard, “ahaha! actually I was at the wedding party, I left and saw this beautiful master piece of cake, and when I went in to buy it the shop owner said they finished the business, so I will juuuuuuuust make sure he will be finished business, while am waiting him to come out, I notice your car going like need4speed game so I just want to say slow down because you could kill someone with that speed, truly you need to be careful"

Kyungsoo was speechless...”you...” he pulled over “you kidding me?”

“Oh here it is!” Kai said “I can see the taker of joy from the shop glass”

Kyungsoo, yells “DAMN YOU KAI STOP!”

Kai, “No way, my cake”

Kyungsoo took the phone “I will buy you that cake, j-just tell me where is that damn store”

 

 

 

Not knowing why he did this, Kyungsoo just find himself in front of that closed shop knocking it, indeed the store have one last piece left, and a person came with “sorry we are closed”

Kyungsoo roll his eyes and just make his suit a little to the side for the man to see a shining gun waiting someone to pull it trigger for it to take it all out. “Man I just want that piece of cake” Kyungsoo said clearly 

The man did got scared and give it to him with not even taking the money ‘please! I have kids’ he said and Kyungsoo just throw the money on the ground “then buy them something in your way home”

 

With that Kyungsoo left the store and a phone call was immediately on his phone ‘unknown’ Kyungsoo roll his eyes, he slide the green button and said immediately “seriously what now you think I won’t answer you? After I have this!” He unconsciously look at the cake in his hand.

 

“Emm...DO Kyungsoo?!”

 

Kyungsoo know that the caller wasn’t Kai, but a business. “Oh sorry! I was expecting another call”

 

 

After his long conversation in the phone, Kyungsoo hang up finally, he look at the cake and look up to the long buildings in front of him...no call from the other...maybe he did fall a sleep already, Kyungsoo just smiled putting the cake in the side street and left, hoping the other could fetch it tomorrow.

How funny he just save a life today...maybe it is for the first time for a while now.

 

 

 

 

~~~ tomorrow 

 

 

 

Baekhyun look at that bright light coming from the only window inside his new room, it have no black certain, well first things he well bring with his things is one dark certain for sure, he doesn’t like to sleep at night...actually he didn’t even sleep tonight.

He look at the hour in his phone, it was almost 8, he remembered Chanyeol words, and maybe since it the first day he won’t skip that, he put his chain on, hiding that scar again, because he definitely notice how awkward even the top one mafia leader who killed so many to see his face like that...Then he left that room with the untouched bed, to walk all the way to the last room on the left where it supposed to be the eating room, he didn’t bother to check the other doors. He just stick with the first one he opened and found as a bedroom. 

 

Opening the door, he did found a huge room with a long table, exactly holding 8 chairs from each side, but he couldn’t take notice of the other surroundings, because his eyes went to a lady touching a dish with her finger and tasting it in a very seducing way, 

 

Definitely not the maid

 

The lady look at him and closed her upper only clothes she was wearing, that definitely bigger then her, and it a man classic shirt “oh your him” she said sitting on the chair near the edge “am sure you don’t mind me here having in your wedding night since you...” she look at him from up to toe “...just a papers man!”

 

Baekhyun just move to the table and exactly in front of her from the other side he took a seat “not at all” he answered

not seconds later the door got wide open and Chanyeol came in a little bit frustrated, he went to the girl immediately with “Hwasa! Didn’t I told you to stay at the room?” the lady smiled 

“I just want to meet him!” She stands from the chair, and wink to Baekhyun “see you around”

 

Baekhyun look at her leaving, then his eyes went to Chanyeol who move and took the only center chair in the head of that table, making Baekhyun on his left side, he didn’t say any word he just start to eat.

 

Baekhyun look at the dishes...but didn’t touch them...just after second he stand....leaving

 

Chanyeol felt a little bit anger, how rude he can be to just do that “just eat it’s not poison” He saw Baekhyun stoping and turning back to look at him and that when a smirk just form up in that frozen face

“I have no doubts” Baekhyun answered “but the lady was touching some with her fingers, and I don’t know if she did wash here hands or I might eat...” he intentionally look down to Chanyeol legs “...you know”

 

Chanyeol hands stopped eating immediately...

 

“Well if you don’t mind I came here in a taxi, I could use a ride, I will be waiting at the entrance hall down” Baekhyun add more and just left the room

 

Finally alone in that room, Chanyeol just slammed the spoon in the table, definitely trying not to puke...”damn it! Better if he stay silent” He said and just pushed a little button on the side of the table, and a maid came running immediately, scared to maybe had made a mistake in the food.

“Y-yes sir!” A women in here 40s said shaking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter