Dealing with it

Mafia ...ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So many people...so many deaths...

This world we are living in is hell on earth, and today I confirmed who’s the devil of it...it's Park Chanyeol.

 

                                                                           Baekhyun.

 

 

~~~

 

 

Chanyeol look at Baekhyun who take out his gun, “what trouble?” He asked with a confusing 

 

“Park Chanyeol!” 

 

Now a voice of a female came from the guests, taking a gun and shooting in the sky...but that wasn’t it so many came up from the edges of the ship, left and right, holding weapons, and pointing them to the groom direction.

 

The guests lay down screaming...l

like they were scared...

 

Yixing take out his gun pointing it to the female, Sehun next to him did the same...while Junmyeon just take a step back behind Sehun.

Yixing notice that, it wasn’t the time but seriously even in times like this the top 2 leader didn’t fight back?

 

 

 

“Shavi” Park Chanyeol said looking at her with anger “am sure you are not invited”

The female laughed so loud with a very high pitchy voice “hahahah! why? aren’t we family, or you already start to build yours and forget us?” she give a glimpse to Baekhyun while saying that.

Chanyeol take out a huffs “shouldn’t he be here not you?”

The female named shavi just confirmed “yes yes! But he have a meeting with the senator he didn’t want to miss your wedding, but what to do! He sent me in his behalf with a special order”

Chanyeol shake his head in a boring way “let me guess..tl Kill me?”

“Ahaha!” Shavi laughed louder and louder “you guess it right! You guys are family after all you know each other very well" now more men came out from behind the female with their weapons, pointed to Chanyeol direction.

 

Chanyeol stretched his arm to Baekhyun and pushed him gently back behind him “don't move and stay here” he whispered more as warning with a low voice but then he changed it “Shavi” now a tone of anger was on his voice, “I know you since we were kids!” he look around “be sure am not sorry for killing you here tonight”

the girl felt the mockery “LOOK AROUND YOU” she screamed “YOU HAVE NO CHANCE CHANYEOL” and that when the guests who were laying down scared stands and took guns and weapons siding with that female with the name Shavi.

Chanyeol just smirked looking at Joon-gi one of those who did sided with the girl, and maybe one of those who planned this low trap

"I...."

Chanyeol give dead glares to those around one by one 

"...don’t..."

he stopped his deadly eyes at Shavi

"...need a chance”

The confidence he had saying the words was another level...it made the atmosphere around him burning from fear...he made everyone standing there doubt their existence...doubt their choices....

“Who will kill me”

that deep voice continue ...

 

“didn’t born yet”

 

 

Name : Park Chanyeol

Title : Kills everyone

 

 

 

 

At that same moment Baekhyun look at a direction, at that direction sits Kai waiting and a speechless Kyungsoo besides him...with Chanyeol words he got Baekhyun permission, Kyungsoo heard him saying before he fired his gun a “roger!”

 

And BAM! he shot a bullet that hit the female arm, and make her scream in pain

 

and everything started....

 

 

Chanyeol take out two guns from his sides, faster he move sideways and grab one of those guests near him using him as a shield from all the bullets that came out from the guns searching for him, A rain of bullets was going to his direction, but none had the time to keep up with his dodging skills, fast, good, not missing a single one...

and Baekhyun was so into his moves, thinking how he is smoother way then the slow dance before it self...

so this is how he fights...

so this is how he becomes the leader...

more then 50 trying to kill one but he was still there unharmed!

 

~~~

 

in the other side, Yixing find himself defending the top 2 mafia leader, some of those coming from the back were trying to kill him for sure, Sehun wasn’t enough to protect him so Yixing just stay there and helped him out.

“Go in there! we clear the road” Yixing yells on Junmyeon pointing to a cabinet that leads to the inside of the ship, What he gets is a nod from Junmyeon and Sehun.

Reaching that cabinet, Yixing saw Kyungsoo jumping from above it and landing on one man, straight on his face, “Kyungsoo shavi!” Yixing screamed seeing the female trying to sneak to the back side

Kyungsoo search for her still on that now dead body and the moment he spotted her he said a “Sur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter