Fifty-two

Leading Us to This New Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, guys ^^

so, my friend Kiwicolada and I were talking about this story and she was giving me ideas. so if you want a sequel for this story, tell me please ^^ the sequel is still eunhae, but we are going to see arrow's stages of life since I love my baby boy. and there are so many things to say in this story

I hope you guys enjoy the chapter ^^

see you <3

Donghae never thought he would be as pampered as he was in the last few weeks, after his mother and Mikyong found out about the pregnancy. They prepared a week's worth of food – as if Hyukjae didn't know how to cook – and only stopped her plump belly when they left. Teresa brought gifts from Brazil for Donghae and the babies.

The grandmothers got together to buy all the baby's trousseau and Hyukjae said he didn't need it, but the women didn't care about his opinion. The ladies wanted to buy what their grandchildren would need and so it would.

- Your mom has been driving me crazy. – said Donghae while Hyukjae massaged his back – She asked if we needed anything or if you had left work to help me at home.

The chef laughed.

- To be honest, all three drive me crazy. – Hyukjae said – They want to know if I'm taking care of you and the babies. They want to know if Arrow is eating properly and they want me to split in two to support the family and stay at home.

Donghae sighed.

He was already in the fourth month of pregnancy and his belly grew considerably. Of course he could work, but as long as he did small tasks like modeling cookies and stuffing cakes. With that, Donghae decided to stay at home and let Ryeowook take over until the babies were born and he could go back to work – anyway, he would have to find someone to work in Ryeowook's place when the blonde's wedding finally came around.

- I didn't want to stay at home without working. – the brunet whispered – But Sunny said I should rest because a pregnancy with twins is a risky pregnancy.

- Don't worry, Hae. You will be able to work soon.

- Only after the babies' sixth month. They're going to need me even if I don't feed them and all that stuff. My mom won't be able to take care of Arrow and two other babies, so we'll have to hire a nanny.

Hyukjae nodded and pulled Donghae a little closer, the brunet's belly. He smiled and said:

- Jeongho said that a niece of Namazzi wants to study here. She will probably try to aupair and doesn't know where to work. We could give her the temporary home for her to study.

- And what is her name?

- Destiny Kaoma.

- And can she babysit?

- We can arrange a video call with her, Donghae.

- But what if other people want to stay in our house too?

Hyukjae laughed.

- Your mother will need help, won't she? From what Jeongho said, Destiny has been babysitting since she was fourteen.

- And she already took care of twins and a boy of almost six years?

- We'll ask her that.

Donghae sighed once more.

- So let's do the video call with Destiny.

- Now?

- Now. How old is she?

- Destiny is twenty years old, Donghae. But I don't know if we can call her for a chat right now.

If Donghae wanted it, he would get it.

So he picked up the phone and texted Namazzi who quickly responded with her niece's number. Donghae smiled and texted Destiny who responded within seven minutes, saying she was ready for a video call with the couple.

Donghae called Destiny who appeared on the cell phone screen and waved at them.

Hyukjae couldn't believe that a pregnant Donghae was that strong-willed.

- Hello, Destiny. – the couple greeted her with a friendly smile.

- Hello! – she smiled – Did my aunt give you guys my number?

- Yes. – replied Hyukjae – But it was your uncle who told me about you.

- Oh! Did he get me a job yet?

Donghae said:

- It depends. Have you by any chance taken care of twins?

- Recently a lady paid me to look after her triplets for two weeks.

- Were you alone?

- Yes. And despite being a bit of a stretch, I managed to take care of the three boys.

- And they made a lot of mess?

Destiny chuckled.

- For sure. But when you find activities to distract them, they are so peaceful.

- What kind of activities? – Donghae asked.

- Ah... We can color books, make soap bubbles in the backyard for them to play with. We also listen to music and learn the alphabet.

- And how old are these boys?

- They are one year old.

- And how will you manage to take care of twins and a six-year-old boy?

Destiny smiled widely.

- Six-year-olds adore me. Does your child like to play soccer or do any activities outside of school?

Donghae replied:

- Arrow does ballet and plays soccer. You would have to take care of the babies while my mother takes our oldest son to activities outside of school.

- No problem, Mr. Lee. I know babies are difficult to take care of, but I'm prepared to help with whatever is needed.

- And how are you going to study?

- My classes are at night and uncle Jeongho said he could make the car available for me to go to college.

Hyukjae asked:

- Do you already know how to drive? – Destiny nodded – Then we can buy a car and leave it for you to use. Will you get the necessary documents before coming?

- I can do that as soon as we finish our video call. Driving will be good because I can help you get the kids places.

- And how long will you stay here, Destiny?

- Six months. It's more like an exchange, but I hadn't found a home until now. I would try to aupair but aunt Namazzi said she knew a couple that would need help and I could try.

Hyukjae and Donghae nodded.

- How many years of experience do you have?

- Six years, Mr. Lee. I started taking care of children to earn extra money and then I fell in love with the profession.

- And what course are you studying?

- Nursing.

- Do you like?

- I love. Studying to be a nurse and taking care of babies has been my main activity.

- Then you will know first aid.

- Yes. I've never needed it, but I'll definitely know what to do in cases like this.

Donghae looked at Hyukjae and said in Korean:

- I already like her, Hyuk.

Hyukjae smiled and replied also in Korean:

- Great. I liked her too. – and then looked at Destiny, speaking in English: – When is your trip scheduled?

- For the beginning of August.

- That's good, because our babies are due in August.

- All right. I'm still getting ready to travel, but I know I'll have everything I need to get to the country and start working.

- Can we arrange the details throughout the week? – asked Hyukjae – I can see that the sky is already dark where you live.

- That's fine with me, Mr. Lee. You already have my contact and you can send me a message so we can talk more. I am always available at two in the afternoon and seven in the evening Canadian time.

- Ok. We'll find a way to talk to you. Thanks so much for your time, Destiny.

- Thank you, Mr. Lee. – Destiny smiled and waved then Hyukjae and Donghae did the same and ended the call.

- So we have a nanny? – asked Donghae – Because I liked her a lot and I think she will be of great help, as well as we can help her.

- I agree with you. Now we just have to buy a bigger house and one more car, so Destiny can drive here without any problems.

Donghae nodded and turned to face Hyukjae, who smiled.

- Did you know that I love you? – whispered the brunet, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's neck – I mean, I love you very much.

- Of course I know that you love me very much. You know I love you very much and would do anything for you.

Donghae hugged Hyukjae.

- I really wish we had done that shooting for the Joo’s company before my belly got so big.

- Why are you ashamed of your body? You are so beautiful.

The brunet sighed.

- You say that. The problem is what the world can say about that too. I don't want anyone bothering me with questions I don't want to answer. I don't want them to come and report on me with all those sensational themes. I learned to deal with my body the way it is, and I love myself for it. I don't need mean people to come up to me and tell me I'm going to hell or anything like that.

- Why would anyone say that?

- Because behind a veiled kindness there is a very big prejudice. You don't know the things I heard in the hospital when they found out I was pregnant the first time. And after Arrow was born, I overheard a conversation between two nurses who laughed at me.

- And why did you never tell me this?

- Because I didn't want to worry you or my mother. – Donghae snorted – You know… Sunny and her team treat me with respect. They take care of me and do their best to make me feel comfortable during medical appointments.

Hyukjae nodded and said:

- I see what you mean. And we don't need to do the rehearsal for the photos to be released around.

- It would be amazing to show our family to the world, but I'm still afraid of what people might try to do to me.

- Don't worry, Hae. Let's do the shooting just to keep the photos.

- Like a family photo album? – Hyukjae nodded – It will be cool. My mom would l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter