Forty-nine

Leading Us to This New Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
hello guys ^^   I know it's been a while, but now I'm back for good with a project I created so I can update all the stories I've posted here. you can read more about my EunHae Marathon on this blog I wrote - and also subscribe to all the new fanfics I put here on this site ^^   also, I had this project to get an ending for my eunhae oneshot. you can read it here or here ^^   I hope you guys enjoy this chapter :)   see you <3  

The opening of the new restaurant was a success and Hyukjae couldn't have asked for anything better. He smiled, laughed and was interviewed always saying how his employees were the best he could have. The support of family and friends had also been incredible and he felt like a fulfilled man.

In the end, he stayed in the restaurant when everyone left and sat at one of the tables. Hyukjae smiled to himself and thought about everything he had achieved up to that moment. It all felt surreal, but it was fun. Hyukjae had plans for the future and knew that he would need the support of his family and friends.

- Hyuk? – it was Donghae. Hyukjae looked back and smiled – Why don't you come?

- I wanted to stay here to enjoy the new restaurant more. – Hyukjae gently pulled the brunet so that his boyfriend sat on his lap – Did you enjoy today?

- I loved it, Hyuk! It was an amazing day, especially for you.

- Great. I love the fact that you're here with me. I love that Arrow had more fun than anyone else today.

Donghae chuckled.

- Yes. Now he is sleeping like a rock.

- And who is he with?

- With your mother. I would have left too, but I was wondering if you were here thinking about things that didn't make sense.

Hyukjae laughed.

- I wouldn't think of that, Hae. I was really anxious all day and thought that everything was going to go wrong. However, when I heard that everyone here was speaking well of something I created, I felt like a happy person.

- And you have every reason in the world to be happy, Hyukjae.

- Yes. I have everything I want and need. – Hyukjae raised his hand and caressed Donghae's face as if he wanted to remember him – I'm really glad you came with me, you know?

- I will always support you.

- I know that, but you know... Things are getting chaotic in our professional lives. I don't want my chaotic life to interfere with yours.

Donghae wrapped his arms around Hyukjae's neck and kissed his forehead as his boyfriend hugged his waist. They looked at each other for a while and brushed their noses against each other. There was so much love there that they didn't know what to do but let themselves be carried away by the moment and kiss passionately.

Lips moving, low moans escaping their mouths as they pulled apart just to exchange glances... The way Hyukjae squeezed Donghae's waist, catching him tightly and making him gasp.

The restaurant wasn't the best place to date like that, so they laughed as they pulled back a little so they could look at each other. Donghae never thought that he would be so in love with Hyukjae for the second time. Hyukjae knew that he could fall in love with Donghae as many times as necessary.

- I love you so much that I don't even know how to explain, Donghae.

- I love you too without knowing how to explain, Hyukjae. – they kissed and smiled widely – How about we leave Arrow with your mother and Teresa today?

- What do you have in mind?

Donghae chuckled and whispered:

- I want to make love until the sun rises and beyond.

- Hmm... I really like the idea. It would be nice to see you and looking like a y mess in bed.

- So let's go. Because you need to put a baby in my belly.

Hyukjae let out a laugh and nodded, getting to his feet after Donghae. They left the restaurant after locking the doors securely. It was past one in the morning and all they did was call an Uber to take them back to the hotel. Hyukjae texted his mother, asking her to take care of Arrow just for the night, and held Donghae's hand the entire time. Sometimes the chef would kiss the pastry chef's hand and the two would talk a little bit about what they liked about Jeju.

Arriving at the hotel, Hyukjae paid the driver for the ride and went to the room with Donghae. In the elevator they kissed a few times and even had a more intimate moment, so the camera almost caught what they were doing there.

When the elevator doors opened, they stepped out hand in hand and smiled all the while at each other as they walked up to their room. And before they could enter, Hyukjae pinned Donghae against the door and kissed his neck at the same time that his hands caressed the brunet's waist and squeezed his body.

- You know that... – whispered Donghae – You know we need to go in, don't you?

- What if I don't want to?

- You'll have to want to, because no one will see my but you.

Hyukjae laughed and took the key out of his pocket, opening the door and entering right behind Donghae who wasted no time and began to undress under his boyfriend's lustful gaze. The brunet bit his lower lip and then smirked when Hyukjae approached and whispered:

- You have to be the most perfect human being in the whole world.

Donghae laughed softly.

- I am. And today I'm easily willing to drive you crazy if you don't fulfill my wishes.

Hyukjae arched an eyebrow.

- Really? And what do you want?

- I already said: let's make love until the sun rises and beyond. Let's just feel good.

- And that's what I want to do. – the chef wrapped his arms around the pastry chef's waist and then gave his a squeeze – Do you want to go to bed?

- Of course I want to, but you have to take off your clothes too.

Hyukjae knew that Donghae didn't want him to undress alone, so he let his boyfriend his pants and then take off that shirt that looked very offensive at the moment.

It didn't take long before the clothes were scattered on the floor, as were the pairs of shoes, and they made their way to the double bed that was waiting for them. Hyukjae laid Donghae down on the soft mattress, knelt between his legs and left a trail of kisses on his boyfriend's body.

Alone in that room, they loved each other intensely. Hyukjae moved, making Donghae become a y mess as promised, and kissed his boyfriend on the lips and also on the neck. And when they switched positions, the brunet lying on his stomach and his boyfriend still moving inside him, they reached a few times.

It didn't matter how many times they made love, the whole experience was as magical as if it were the first time. There was so much passion in their love story. There was so much love on your journey...

Hyukjae and Donghae wanted everyone to understand once and for all that they were and always would be a force that could not be beaten.

~~~
Later...

Arrow and Gaeul hid while Aisha counted from one to ten before looking for the boys. Hyukjae saw his son playing and got happy that he was with his friends, so he sat next to Jeongho while Donghae went to talk with Namazzi and Ryeowook.

Jeongho looked at Hyukjae and said:

- I hope you weren't mad that we got Arrow to play.

Hyukjae smiled.

- Everything is fine. Arrow loves to play with Aisha and Gaeul. I want him to enjoy the weekend well.

- Yes, I think the idea is fantastic. And by the way, congratulations on opening the new restaurant. The food is fantastic.

- Thanks. I really wanted everyone to have a perfect experience at Aurora. After all, it was a tribute to my mother. It was good to see her happy. – Hyukjae looked at Jeongho – But you know… This is the first time we've stopped to talk like this.

- That is true. And seeing Namazzi so happy with Donghae, Aisha with Arrow, I'm happy.

- Were you afraid they wouldn't adapt?

- Aisha would be the most difficult to adapt to the new country. It's a completely different culture for her and she needs to understand that the customs here are not the same as what we had in Canada. I think the only thing that put her at ease was religion. Our family is Buddhist.

- Really? Good to know. Donghae is a Christian and takes Arrow to church, so it's good that our son has opportunities to meet children of other faiths. As far as I know, Arrow has met both Muslim and Hindu children.

- And he asks a lot of questions?

- Oh, yes. I discussed this with Donghae and we came to the conclusion that we need to let Arrow choose what he wants to believe. But honestly, I see that my son really likes to participate and get to know, so he has been to the mosque and also to a Hindu temple.

- You really don't see problems with that?

- I don't have a belief. My mom didn't raise me in one religion, but I'm happy with Arrow having the opportunity to experience diversity.

- This is really good. Aisha had many Muslim friends at school in Canada. We let her go to a mosque too so she could get t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter