Ch. 7

Sinners
Please log in to read the full chapter

I followed Jungkook into the same club as before, it was now about 9:30p.m. He had taken me to the gun range and that hadn't gone over as well as planned, it took me forever to finally shoot the gun, I felt bad for Jungkook, because no matter how irritated he was, he never lashed out at me, he'd just take a deep steady breath and try to explain it in a different way, finally settling on just standing behind me, his hands overlapping mine as he showed me how to hold it, the metal felt heavy in my hands. "I have something to check on, go ahead and go to the bar and grab a drink. Taehyung should be here soon. Just tell them to put it on his tab." Jungkook said as we strolled through the club  before splitting ways.

I stood at the bar, waiting for the bartender to look in my direction so he could take my order. "Could I have 4 shots of Soju please." I  asked when he finally walked over to me. "On Taehyung's tab." I added when he came back with the four shot glasses. He nodded an set them down and walked away.

I took the first shot, squeezing my eyes shut as the liquid went down my throat. "I've never seen you before. Are you new?" I turned my head in the direction of the voice I didn't recognize.

"Uh. Excuse me?" I asked the older man who had appeared beside me. 

"I come here all the time an I've never saw you before, I would remember someone as pretty as you." He replied, a smile spreading across his face, wrinkles forming in the corners of his eyes.

"Uh. Yeah..." I knitted my brows together. "Well. I better get going." I said.

"No no. Stay, at least finish your drinks first." He gestured to the three full shots I had left.

I in my bottom lip, glanced over in the direction Jungkook had gone. "I can at least do that." I said with a forced fake smile before quickly taking the last three shots so I could hurry away from him. I stood up.

"How do you feel?" I heard him ask. I looked over at him confused, suddenly everything felt like it was spinning, my heart began to race an I couldn't see straight. "We got cha." The same voice said, but he sounded miles away, even though his hands were guiding me by the hips.

 

TAEHYUNG

I walked inside the club, people greeting me as I passed them, not really paying them any mind, going straight to VIP room 3 where Jungkook was waiting for me. But no Nari.

The muscles in my jaw clenched. "Where is she?" I asked looking straight at Jungkook since he was supposed to be the one watching her.

"I-I don't know sir." Jungkook stuttered. "She went to the bar to get a drink while I settled a few things privately, when I came back out she was no where to be found."

I balled my hands into fi

Please log in to read the full chapter