Ch. 5

Sinners
Please log in to read the full chapter

 "Now my little lamb. It's time for your reward." He smiled, sticking the small key in the lock and unlocked it, reaching inside it and pulling out a small vial of a powdery substance an a rolled up bill. "It's time to have a little bit of fun."

I felt my blood run ice cold. He couldn't be serious, right? "Uh.. N-no thanks." I stuttered. "I don't do drugs."

Taehyung tilted his head back, a throaty chuckle erupting from him. "Of course you don't. But I don't believe I asked you. You've been tense since you got here. I can't have that. So either you do it, or we will have to figure out another way. We will even go first to demonstrate how it's done." With that being said he opened up the vial, sprinkled some of the white substance onto what reminded me of a metal tray. Put the rolled bill in one side of his nose holding the other closed and took a deep breath. The white powder disappearing. "Ahhh." He said after it was over wiping the excess off his upper lip that had fallen.

Jungkook had walked up from his spot behind me and copied Taehyung movements except he kept quiet. When he had finished they both turned to me, waiting for me to follow orders. Annoyed Taehyung used his finger to wipe off the powder left on the tray, walked over to me, put one hand on the back of my head his fingers gripping my hair so I couldn't move. He stuck his finger in my mouth rubbing it on my top gums for several moments then let me go, plopping back down in his spot on the sofa. "There. Was that so hard." He rubbed his finger down his black pant leg.

I sat motionless, feeling completely dumb founded. "My teeth are numb." I heard myself saying as I ran my tongue over my teeth and gums.

Taehyung chuckled. "That will happen. How else are you feeling?" He asked curiously as he fumbled in his jacket for his pack of cigarettes.

I took a minute to respond. Trying to think of the right words to describe it. "I... don't feel anything." It was true. I knew that I had done something bad tonight. But I didn't really care. All the past anger I felt towards my mother and father had vanished. I felt free... I felt weightless.. Like I could do anything. I closed my eyes enjoying the sensation.

"Freeing isn't it?" Taehyung asked, you could hear the smile in his voice. "After a hard day at work it's just what the doctor ordered."

"Uh. Boss, you have a phone call... Mr. Kim." I turned my head to look at the voice that just entered. Jimin I think his name was.

Taehyung tensed, the muscles in his arm tightening, the snakes moving along with it. He put the cigarette out in the ashtray an stood up. "Fine. Jungkook stay here with her. If I need you, I'll call you." Buttoning his suit back up he left the room along with Jimin.

"What was that about?" I asked Jungkook, turning around in the chair to look at him. "Can you sit down, you're making me nervous."

Jungkook blinked an stiffly walked over to the sofa where Taehyung had just been sitting. "Mr. Kim is his father." He answered. "They don't really get along, so he's not talked about much."

"Why don't they get along?" I asked. Now that my nerves were under control I found it easier to have a conversation than before.

"Uhhh." Jungkook scratched the back of his head, trying to come up with an answer to my question. "Well, you see. His father is a powerful guy, who knows a lot of powerful people. Taehyung used to work along side of his father until one day I guess he just snapped I guess? I'm not a hundred percent sure myself. He doesn't talk about it much an I try to stay out of it. As you saw, he gets a little agitated when it does." He tried to explain. "But what about you. What's your st

Please log in to read the full chapter