Ch. 50

Sinners
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jimin walked into the kitchen, Chul following behind him. He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw me. "Nari!" He rushed over and threw his arms around me, squeezing me tightly. "I missed you so much!!"

I hugged him back, my body relaxing against him, the scent of the soap he used filling my nostrils. "I missed you too Jimin." I pulled away to bend down to give Chul attention, I was sure he didn't remember me, but the moment I bent down, Chul launched himself into my arms, my face, his entire body wiggling with excitement. "I missed you too Chul!" I hugged him close to me, trying to hold back the tears that suddenly stung my eyes.

"I'm so glad you're back, I knew you would be. Good thing I kept all the clothes in my room." He stuck out his tongue and winked.

I stared up at him as I tried to calm the hyper puppy down, my hand down his head and back. "Yo-you kept it all?" I asked a little taken aback.

"Well, of course, I spent a lot of time picking those things out for you and with you, I wasn't about to throw it all away. Taehyung gets all pissy but he wouldn't have kept you there." He joined me on the kitchen floor. "I'm not trying to excuse what he did, because I'll be the first to admit that he went too far, but at the same time I can kind of see why he may have freaked out the way he did. You have to remember what he does for a living an seeing someone that works for you, let alone someone that he really cares about, on camera talking to a cop, especially the cop that has been after him for I don't know how long." Jimin explained.

"I really had no idea that he was a cop though." I lied. "He just happened to recognize the name of the studio and remembered it was something that I wanted to name it when I was in College. He popped in and we talked for a minute. Then I went to eat with you."

"I understand that, I wouldn't have thought anything of it, but Taehyung on the other hand, is a very jealous person in general." He stopped talking for a moment, hearing footsteps coming into the kitchen. He peered around the island to see who it was.

"What are you doing on the flo-" Taehyung stopped, looking down at me. I turned my head away from his gaze, afraid to make eye contact. I instinctively pulled Chul closer to my chest. "Hello, Nari." His voice was deep and raspy, like he'd been yelling too long.

"Hello." I forced myself to reply. I stood back up, my eyes connecting with Minhyun's​​​​​​.

"So, this is Nari." A smile spread across Minhyun's face as he walked into the kitchen, his hands in his pockets, just like when I met him

Please log in to read the full chapter